Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Hi everyone,

I've been away from my computer for a bit and this has exploded. I'll try and address some of the questions.

Automatic should be $1,600 and 2.7L should be $1,900 - Correct and updated in Google Sheets link. I'll see if I can upload some new spreadsheets and update the first post.

Invoice Pricing I got from this thread. I think the info was leaked, but seemed as good as anything.

I didn't include 4-dr or FE on the sheet, because I mainly built this for me. I think some people with admin rights have updated the links and files to include this information.

Rapid Red ($395) and Cyber Orange (spreadsheet was $695 now is $595) prices I got from Bronco Sport pricing. Aux switches and Automatic On Demand 4x4 are my guesses. Hopefully they end up lower. AOD is available on all trims (comparison chart).

If you are seeing Not Available in your pricing or financing for a specific trim, that means the combination of options you have selected can't be ordered (at least to the information we have available right now).
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP
jaspercasidino

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

At the time of this post the OP file is full of errors for the 2 door.
I'm having difficulty updating the spreadsheets, but the Google sheets link should be updated. What errors are you seeing?

hollapm

First Edition
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco First Edition, 2021 Ranger, 2024 F250
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Gene Dios

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm confused about the x plan discount listed vs the invoice value. X plan is automatically being factored into the out-the-door value, correct?

Steeler412

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Manual Sas 2 Door, 2006 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'm confused about the x plan discount listed vs the invoice value. X plan is automatically being factored into the out-the-door value, correct?
Yep, set x-plan discount to 0% if you aren't planning to get it.

Sponsored

Steeler412

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Manual Sas 2 Door, 2006 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sorry, set it to 0% for options discount ( or set the cell value to 0) and set the X-Plan Vehicle discount cell to 0 if you don't plan to get X-plan

OP
OP
jaspercasidino

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

It is. I made it selectable now.

LarryZiegler

Outer Banks
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I made a spreadsheet based on some of the factors that are important to my decisions. Maybe it will help others. All are based on 2-doors with a couple estimates on some of the options. Enjoy!

Edit:

Added Google Sheets link for those without Excel.

Google Sheets Link

Edit the yellow box prices as you see fit. Select your options with X or x next to the option selected to adjust the price.

Updated spreadsheets to account for 2.7L and auto pricing mistake, Cyber Orange color pricing from $695 -> $595, RTA tax now points to MSRP+DD instead of after X-Plan Pricing. X-Plan can be toggled now.

Download 2-Door Calculator Spreadsheet
Download 4-Door Calculator Spreadsheet
Download Calculator With Invoice Pricing
The 4 Door links I open are for the 2 Door....???

OP
OP
jaspercasidino

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The 4 Door links I open are for the 2 Door....???
Select 4 door option in cell I27. I just now reuploaded that file with that pre-selected. Should be good now. My initial post is being edited by some admins it seems.

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you for this spreadsheet. It gives me the calculations I needed to wrap my head around what I can get (might be able to swing for a Badlands).

Sponsored

Used2jeep

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Crown Vic P71
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

If we are using either of the large volume dealers and are trying to get the $1300 off x-plan, how would we see that or make the spreadsheet do it?

RotorOver

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Wildtrak, 2021 F-150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
@jaspercasidino Really useful Brother! Did a quick mod to incorporate Granger like pricing of $X under invoice with a discrete input cell along with input cells for Admin Fee and Doc Fee and a percentage discount to MSRP options to get to option invoice pricing (used 9.1% in this example which is 2020 Ford F150 options mark-up). Incorporate if you'd like. Thanks again!

Attachments