Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

that widetrack is back to having carpet and the more street version front bumper !

I'm thinking that all the bilstiens that come with the sasquawatch package are the same and are controlled by rotary dial to set up thier operating mode .

This brings me to saying that the badlands with the sasquatch package will be the closest if not the same on paper as the premier edition .

agree or disagree ?
Dials would be awesome in back for towing, but that seems too complicated for your average consumer who needs G.O.A.T. selections. Am thinking similar thoughts on Sasquatch vs Badlands. Mostly in tires and wheel offsets.
Sponsored

captchathis

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think the GOAT selection changes anything suspension wise. Only changes power and torque split.

I bet they’re saving the electro magnetic suspension for the warthog

OP
OP
North7

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

That's the rear axle, not the front. Note the exhaust system and trailer hitch
Please ignore, there was some confusion on the early posts as I had pasted the wrong picture from the article but it has been fixed.

Mrknowitall

Base
First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R 6spd, '10 Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Only news here is the forged aluminum LCAs. Which to me is interesting since the ZR2 uses cast iron LCAs.
Many ways to skin a cat- GM has been using cast iron LCAs for various applications for a long time, including 2/3500HD trucks. Impact strength-weight trade-off.

Sponsored

Mrknowitall

Base
First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R 6spd, '10 Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did you all read the part about models ordered with lockers getting an iron diff and ones without getting a cast aluminum diff. If you offroad at all you really have to get lockers from the factory then. But no manual sasquatch soo will a front locker and better diff be an option, any thoughts?
You could retrofit a Badlands AT (iron case 210mm 4.46:1) to a MT (4.46:1 for all except badlands) if you felt it necessary.

Mrknowitall

Base
First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R 6spd, '10 Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
The axles show to be the same on the Badlands and WildTrak, Front: M210 Dana AdvanTEK, Rear: M220 Dana 44 AdvanTEK, unlikley a different part number for the WildTrack.

It seems like it is the Sasquatch Package alone as only the WildTrak shows it standard, all others are optional. So the larger 35" tires, Beadlock ring and perhaps an increased wheel offset make it 3" wider then the Badlands, 1.5" per side.

Comparing it to the Base/Big Bend width with their smaller 32" tires validates this assumption. Based on this assumption, all Sasquatch Packaged Bronco's will have the wider track of the Wildcat.

1595067496439.png
tires on the 1st/Wildtrack are 315's, so they're pushed out an inch per side to clear everything. If the Sasquatch group used longer arms, they'd make a big deal out of it.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

tires on the 1st/Wildtrack are 315's, so they're pushed out an inch per side to clear everything. If the Sasquatch group used longer arms, they'd make a big deal out of it.
I'm slow, so are you saying the wider track is only on the Wildtrak and not the Badlands/Sasquatch and Base/Sasquatch? Track usually refers to hub face to hub face so it would mean wider axles and if so I would assume it is with all 35" tire Broncos, seems like a big upgrade. it would be far easier and cheaper to do with wheel offset. I'm curious.

Mrknowitall

Base
First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R 6spd, '10 Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
What I can't seem to find in the article, or anywhere else, is how the Bronco and Ranger run 2wd- is it a pulse-vacuum hub or an axle disconnect??? Or nothing, like Jeep/Ram did for a very long time?

Mrknowitall

Base
First Name
Guenther
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
14 JKU-R 6spd, '10 Civic
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm slow, so are you saying the wider track is only on the Wildtrak and not the Badlands/Sasquatch and Base/Sasquatch? Track usually refers to hub face to hub face so it would mean wider axles and if so I would assume it is with all 35" tire Broncos, seems like a big upgrade. it would be far easier and cheaper to do with wheel offset. I'm curious.
No, to clarify- the only spec we currently have is for the WildTrack, but I would expect the exact same for any Sasquatch equipped Bronco. AFAIK, track is referenced at the tire, as the location of the hub/wheel interface is irrelevant from one vehicle to another.

jbronc

First Edition
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
What I can't seem to find in the article, or anywhere else, is how the Bronco and Ranger run 2wd- is it a pulse-vacuum hub or an axle disconnect??? Or nothing, like Jeep/Ram did for a very long time?
Oh no, I hope it's not vacuum. I have had nothing but trouble with that system in my F150's. Surely there is a better way.
Sponsored