Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12 Tacoma, 18 Indian, 23 GV70
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What brand do you prefer?
That's a loaded question! I use different brands for different applications, as one brand does not make the best tire for every application. Instead of focusing on brand, look for the best tire for your particular application.

For my Bronco, I will be replacing whatever comes on it with Cooper ST MAXX tires, but I plan on more offroad and less highway than most.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

[
I suspect most of the provenance of this lies with areas with winter temps that do not remain below freezing. Constant thaw cycling can produce slush depths on street roads that pizza cutters work well in.
Bingo. Chicago-land winters...... Monday +45deg .....Tue -20 ....wed 37 ......Thur 10 ...... fri 5 ......Sat 47

Sponsored

MCG DAWG

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-250 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Appreciate that. Good info. But what I'm wondering is what size tires we were seeing on all the models in the pics and vidoes released yesterday. Pretty sure the yellow/orange 2 door has the 35's with the sasquatch package. Not confirmed though. Wondering how the Black Diamond looks on the stock 32's and the Badlands looks on stock 33's.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
The tire (315/70/17) test mules have been running around is a Goodyear tire only sold in Canada. I can't seem to find any info on it. Please advise.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco (6th Gen) Factory Tire Size & Wheel Size Comparisons (Circumference, Diameter, Height, Width, Bolt Pattern, Center Bore) 1594831820333

Last edited:

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

The tire (315/70/17) test mules have been running around is a Goodyear tire only sold in Canada. I can't seem to find any info on it. Please advise.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco (6th Gen) Factory Tire Size & Wheel Size Comparisons (Circumference, Diameter, Height, Width, Bolt Pattern, Center Bore) 1594831820333
Search shows this,

This tire is probably a Goodyear Wrangler Territory MT. Name Territory is available in Canada but this may the the first Wrangler Territory in the US.

Sponsored

KozMQZ

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
What is the lug pattern, backspace and offset for aftermarket wheels. Does it follow the lead of ranger or f150 for aftermarket specs? Anyone.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Before you ask your question you should ask, what is the bolt pattern and backspacing for the OEM Wheel in size 33 and 35s.

What is the lug pattern, backspace and offset for aftermarket wheels. Does it follow the lead of ranger or f150 for aftermarket specs? Anyone.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

KozMQZ

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Before you ask your question you should ask, what is the bolt pattern and backspacing for the OEM Wheel in size 33 and 35s.
Very true as well. I assumed this question would be answered somehow with the tech scientists and general bronco sleuths already having discovered the stock wheel specs. Please understand that to me the beauty of a discussion forum in my mind is to discuss something, to gain insight, seek information. You will have to forgive me as I sometimes assume in looking for quick answers, that I myself don't have, that someone else is eager to share, to discuss albeit keyboard strokes... which is close enough to a face to face exchange or the point of a forum. The whole DIY research and keep your head down and mouth shut... front and learn everything first attitude... that is pushed upon some who are new, lack knowledge, etc. honestly baffles me. As I want to share information. Presenting facts to have an honest exchange between people of the same passion is where we are at today. My question and reach for a quick answer emerged really to discern a set of aftermarket tire and wheel options and explore various aftermarket wheel widths and offsets outside of stock specs... is why I asked. I was bored today and thinking of a look for the rig was all. I realize this question is still too early.
Sponsored