Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey we can go back and forth all day long.....guess what who cares because in less than a month we will know for sure.
I doubt Ford will give out pricing at the reveal. They usually hold that info until the last possible day. That would probably be in December. All I expect to see next month is what the Bronco actually looks like and some info on trim levels and little else.
Sponsored

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Others here with inside knowledge said Bronco base model won't compare to Wrangler base model (Sport), but more like Wrangler Sport S:confused:
Everyone, this is the same thing we saw right before the first canceled Reveal, new members, friends of the forum, with inside insight start appearing as new members and subtly drip feed us information, THANK YOU @laj.tuxmek

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I doubt Ford will give out pricing at the reveal. They usually hold that info until the last possible day. That would probably be in December. All I expect to see next month is what the Bronco actually looks like and some info on trim levels and little else.
Sure hope pricing is announced , Jeep 2021 order banks are open now and the new order guide is out on many of the Wrangler forums. With all the shut downs a lot of guys are looking at 3-5 month lead times on a factory order.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I was trying to be subtle, but what the heck. I work for Ford. I've seen preliminary options and pricing lists. Bronco pricing will be comparable to the Wrangler. Also, a "base" model will be available. What else did you think you were looking at here?

shots--photo-credits-baldauf-sb-medien_100748363_h.jpg
Looks like a Bronco 2 door BASE model, steelies, soft top, 2.3 and manual!

@laj.tuxmek, thank you so much for joining the forum and providing us with some insight to keep from going crazy between now and July 13th.

@FirstOnRaceDay and @Nickp, Covid happened, this maybe Fords answer to a worldwide economic depression, start the product line with a lower cost product, regardless of what your tipsters have told you, plans change.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sure hope pricing is announced , Jeep 2021 order banks are open now and the new order guide is out on many of the Wrangler forums. With all the shut downs a lot of guys are looking at 3-5 month lead times on a factory order.
Pricing is usually the last thing to be announced so they don't tip their hand to the competition. The order guide usually goes up about 2 months before job #1 and build & price, then 1 month before job #1, scheduling starts and a month later (Dec?) job #1 begins

Sponsored

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Pricing is usually the last thing to be announced so they don't tip their hand to the competition. The order guide usually goes up about 2 months before job #1 and build & price, then 1 month before job #1, scheduling starts and a month later (Dec?) job #1 begins
Got it....but Jeep 2021 pricing has been announced and that's the #1 competitor. Never know wishful thinking. Sure it will be another round of hurry up and wait.

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
True.

But if the reports that they’re adopting the Mach-E reservation and ordering process comes true, then maybe they’ll deviate from the usual timing and announce pricing at the reveal like for the Mach-E.

After all, if they’re going to take reservations immediately upon reveal (assuming they’re copying the Mach-E process), people are going to have to know pricing first.

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
@laj.tuxmek are you able to confirm or dispel if the Bronco reservation and ordering process will be like the Mach-E? I.e. pricing announced at debut and reservations / deposits taken immediately.

Thanks!

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
True.

But if the reports that they’re adopting the Mach-E reservation and ordering process comes true, then maybe they’ll deviate from the usual timing and announce pricing at the reveal like for the Mach-E.

After all, if they’re going to take reservations immediately upon reveal (assuming they’re copying the Mach-E process), people are going to have to know pricing first.
The below is from ford.com on the reservation process link for Mach E.

1. Reservation.
You may be able to configure a Ford Mustang Mach-E vehicle (the “Vehicle”) through the Reservation Process (“Reservation”). By completing the Reservation Process, you are not ordering or purchasing a vehicle. The Reservation Process allows you to configure a Vehicle and pay the Reservation Deposit (“Reservation Deposit”) to Ford. Participation in the Program does not guarantee you vehicle delivery. You must contact a Dealer to discuss final transaction pricing, arrange any necessary financing, and complete your purchase of the Vehicle. Your Reservation does not guarantee a set price for the Vehicle. The Dealer sets the Vehicle price, which may differ from the MSRP. Unless otherwise indicated, MSRP is the manufacturer suggested retail price and does not include destination/delivery fee plus government fees and taxes, any finance charges, any dealer processing charge, any electronic filing charge, and any emission testing charge. Optional equipment not included.

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I know that there will be a reservation process, but I don't know any details. I would assume it would be similar to the Mach-E process.
I would have to agree. Ford did say that the Mach E was the first vehicle in the new wave of ford

Sponsored

Ponderess

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I planned to put 60% down on a max of 38k hoping that it would at least be equivalent to a sahara. Seems like I might have to give up on having it as soon as it drops and save for another year Haaa....

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I would have to agree. Ford did say that the Mach E was the first vehicle in the new wave of ford
So the Mach E reservation process states you aren't guaranteed anything. It mostly just gives you an outlet to hand Ford a deposit. You need to go to a dealer to actually order a car and find out then what the price is.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I planned to put 60% down on a max of 38k hoping that it would at least be equivalent to a sahara. Seems like I might have to give up on having it as soon as it drops and save for another year Haaa....
I usually put down about 10%. That way if something happens, I still have available cash on hand.

Ponderess

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 ford explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I usually put down about 10%. That way if something happens, I still have available cash on hand.
Yeah! I'd like to get a low note though, and my credit score might be a bit sad. Most people tell me that's a bit crazy to throw that amount of cash out. Maybe it is... Perhaps I shouldn't. We'll see....

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah! I'd like to get a low note though, and my credit score might be a bit sad. Most people tell me that's a bit crazy to throw that amount of cash out. Maybe it is... Perhaps I shouldn't. We'll see....
1st:
Generally, the consensus would be : If there is very cheap financing available , 0%, 1% ...a few % .... take adavantage of that and put the cash to work for you in some other manner. "Free money"

Some folks might use low APR's to afford more vehicle, probably not wise to make yourself "car rich" considering most vehicles are extremely poor investment choices.....which is another reason to not dump all your cash on hand into an "asset" that will only depreciate.

2nd:
Redefine "asset" as ONLY something that actively puts money in your hand. Most defnitely not a car. Usually not a house that you live in either....

Do you have a house yet? That MIGHT be a lot better place to sink your money if you do not own your own. MIGHT.... there are no guarantees.
Not a true asset, but a damn sight better than a car.

I don't think I have ever profitted from the dozens of vehicles I have owned, they are "expendable".
I have profitted on the two houses I have lived in and sold, and this one I'm in now, I will possibly be able to payoff the next house completely when I sell.

Sorry. Class over. lol
Sponsored