Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

They will be in the same ballpark. That's all I can say.
That is great news, definitely makes it a lot easier for a younger group to get started on Broncos rather than jeeps

Personally, I'm pretty flexible on a lot of options depending on price, so it sounds like I may not be priced out of the bronco.
Sponsored

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was trying to be subtle, but what the heck. I work for Ford. I've seen preliminary options and pricing lists. Bronco pricing will be comparable to the Wrangler. Also, a "base" model will be available. What else did you think you were looking at here?

shots--photo-credits-baldauf-sb-medien_100748363_h.jpg
yes that’s a base bronco hard top.

a Jeep Wrangler Sport S with Hardtop and auto trans is 34k I think the Bronco will be similar.
no way a Bronco will start under 30 with hard top and auto

I did a whole comparison thing earlier.

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I was responding to what you said earlier, when you insinuated that there will be no base model.

That's incorrect. There will be a base model, as shown in the photo.

Also, what makes you think the auto will be standard?

This will be what a base Bronco will be

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Trims and Pricing Guesstimates 0B385A9B-C774-4198-ABCB-3C2BD2267E15

2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S. With 3.6 v6 auto Trans. Hardtop w/ headliner and Base ford 360 (camera and blind spot).

There will be no stripped out crank windows and locks no ac $30k “BASE PACKGE”

and using auto because let’s get real here.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Trims and Pricing Guesstimates E1F154FF-1E44-40D3-9EDF-2F2F81EB4739

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
Under promise, over deliver friends ;)

And just in full transparency, this goes against what I know from several different sources. Very possible that I’ve just been mislead or this has been something Ford has had as a message to surprise us. The only thing I do know for sure is there is a LOT about Bronco that is unknown to those even following closely.

Last edited:

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2003 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know how I can be any more clear. This is incorrect.
A base JLU (4 dr) soft top, 6spd is around $33K most likely out the door around $31K
A base JL (2dr) sopt top, 6 spd is around $28K again out the door around $26K
Those are BASE models, hopefully a BASE Bronco will be in the same ballpark, sure it will since Jeep is the target.

Sponsored
OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don't know how I can be any more clear. This is incorrect.
so your telling me the Base bronco will have crank windows, soft top only, manual transmission, Steele’s, no key fob and cost $25,000. Believe it when I see it. (Jeep wrangler sport not sport s)

I am with nick and under the full impression that there will only be a “Sport S” base model NOT “Sport”

As I said before the <$37,000 market is only 5% of the market (and that’s both 2 and 4 door) you talk only 4 door. Now that’s only 2-3% of the market

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
so your telling me the Base bronco will have crank windows, soft top only, manual transmission, Steele’s, no key fob and cost $25,000. Believe it when I see it. (Jeep wrangler sport not sport s)

I am with nick and under the full impression that there will only be a “Sport S” base model NOT “Sport”

As I said before the <$37,000 market is only 5% of the market (and that’s both 2 and 4 door) you talk only 4 door. Now that’s only 2-3% of the market
If they Ford does it right yes offer a true "base" model like the Wrangler. Plenty of Jeep folks buy the Sport then build it up with aftermarket parts or take offs for sale and it becomes a budget build.

west

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
89 T-Bird, 71 LTD
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Come up to Canada and buy one.
Starting price once converted into US dollars is $24,607.
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Trims and Pricing Guesstimates DSC_9221.JPG

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
If they Ford does it right yes offer a true "base" model like the Wrangler. Plenty of Jeep folks buy the Sport then build it up with aftermarket parts or take offs for sale and it becomes a budget build.
as I said before “less than 5%” and that profit margin is minimal on the low end trim. Ford is not going to offer a whole trim package for 10,000 customers to make no money

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I was responding to what you said earlier, when you insinuated that there will be no base model.

That's incorrect. There will be a base model, as shown in the photo.

Also, what makes you think the auto will be standard? When has Ford ever offered an auto trans as standard, while charging more for a manual?
Others here with inside knowledge said Bronco base model won't compare to Wrangler base model (Sport), but more like Wrangler Sport S:confused:

Sponsored

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
as I said before “less than 5%” and that profit margin is minimal on the low end trim. Ford is going to offer a whole trim package for 10,000 customers to make no money
Hey we can go back and forth all day long.....guess what who cares because in less than a month we will know for sure.

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

as I said before “less than 5%” and that profit margin is minimal on the low end trim. Ford is going to offer a whole trim package for 10,000 customers to make no money
Loss Leaders to bring people into the Bronco family, good strategy.

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hey we can go back and forth all day long.....guess what who cares because in less than a month we will know for sure.
longer now tho.... because of “PC”.... but yes very excited to see. However I hope we don’t just get a 60 minute commercial with no real info.

Simmy

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
All American
Your Bronco Model
Base
Assuming they announce pricing on reveal date. Could come later too since ordering doesn’t start until December.

danzy55

Base
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Assuming they announce pricing on reveal date. Could come later too since ordering doesn’t start until December.
True, but it would be great to log onto the Ford site and be able to build one out.....highly unlikely but we can all dream. and its free.
Sponsored