First Name
JJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 F150, 1967 Bronco U-14, 1993 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not a very good 'spy' photo, lol, hope the guy doesn't get in any trouble with the way they've been keeping things under wraps.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mmmmm, not a huge fan... hopefully that's more of a "baby bronco" headlight housing. Guess I'll have to see it on the car

Sponsored

bbostic5

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 4Runner, '08 Civic, Waiting on a 2DR Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like it! Finally something real...

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I love it. I think this shows that the Bronco is going to be a bit more “sophisticated” of a design than the renders we’ve seen so far. Sure the 1st Gen Bronco is a simple design but it has a hell of a lot of character. I think that’s something that’s hard to get across with renders and will only be conveyed with the final product.

jamanrr

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Ford F150 Powerstroke,
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
goes with the boxy theme that has been suggested, wonder how bright the HIDs will be.

U725

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Roadster, R53 MC40 Mini Cooper S
Ooooh yes

Sponsored

Cobra Jet

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 S550 / 94 Cobra SVT #13
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Is this new Bronco going to resemble a Range Rover Discovery - because a lot of what I am seeing has very similar body characteristics.... and Ford at one point had the Land Rover/Range Rover in its portfolio until they purged their portfolio and sold it off in 2008.

blasphemy sure - and no, not down playing the new Bronco because I’d certainly like to see a muscular and successful Bronco as all others would, being i was a prior owner of both a 1987 and a 1994 FSB (and still an active member over on the FSB forum).

U725

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Roadster, R53 MC40 Mini Cooper S
Is this new Bronco going to resemble a Range Rover Discovery - because a lot of what I am seeing has very similar body characteristics.... and Ford at one point had the Land Rover/Range Rover in its portfolio until they purged their portfolio and sold it off in 2008.

blasphemy sure - and no, not down playing the new Bronco because I’d certainly like to see a muscular and successful Bronco as all others would, being i was a prior owner of both a 1987 and a 1994 FSB (and still an active member over on the FSB forum).
I think you mean Defender. But I hope it doesnt resemble it.

mikonrad

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Fiesta SFE, Toyota Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Interesting, seems to conflict with the Bronco-R grille design as the "Bronco" script in that grille seemed to cater to a "C"-headlight shape that we see on the trucks. But this leaked light does look allot like the renders we've seen and does seem to push the EB look.

I'd prefer they move away from the "Bronco" script grille anyway. If anything, make the script narrower with a "Ford" script that fits these headlights.
Sponsored