First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Keep in mind that the Hummer MSRP is probably twice the Bronco and won't be svailable for awhile. The Bronco will be available this summer to anyone with enough money to pay rediculous ADM or talk one of us out of ours. I'd part with mine if somebody offered me $1.075M. Heck, I'd even take $500k.😁😁
It's a fully electric vehicle with a $100k MSRP, it also was bought by Craig Jackson the owner of the the auction house.
Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It's because hummers have mor eof a recent pop culture presence than the Bronco. Let's just say, being from Atlanta, there will be a lot of these hummers rolling by the clubs.
I really think the charity had a lot to do with it too. As someone else posted. It means more donating to Heroes than trees.

Doorsoff4ever

Badlands
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ram3500 diesel crew cab long bed on 37's
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think the bidding would of went over 2 million if it had the black interior and black mod hardtop. 😆
Yeah, right? I suspect that Ford made a backroom deal in the dark under a table with somebody to get them to bid up that high, even if it was for charity, because that first edition looks shamefully unmatched. Ew.... I am really glad I am choosing to wait. I could have screwed up my wildtrack by slapping that MIC on there impulsively... :LOL:

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Keep in mind that the Hummer MSRP is probably twice the Bronco and won't be svailable for awhile. The Bronco will be available this summer to anyone with enough money to pay rediculous ADM or talk one of us out of ours. I'd part with mine if somebody offered me $1.075M. Heck, I'd even take $500k.😁😁

Edit: Someone else posted that the Hummer is coming out later this year. 🤪
Yeah, the Hummer EV is supposedly coming out in the fall this year, for a starting price of $112,595.00.

DeltaBravo

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Delta
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MIKES MOM
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

oh this happened today? Yawn.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Congrats to GMC! 2.5 million! Wow! Amazing these cars snagged such high prices toward charity. Heartwarming in a week of sadness.

Jeraeyguy84

Outer Banks
First Name
Ter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge charger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Man! This color is making me want to change my color. Is this lighting blue?

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, the Hummer EV is supposedly coming out in the fall this year, for a starting price of $112,595.00.
I’m not really sure why you guys are trying to convince yourselves the price of one is why it went for more. They’re like 50K apart and one sold for 1.5 million more. Who cares why, the cause is all that matters.

Sponsored

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m not really sure why you guys are trying to convince yourselves the price of one is why it went for more. They’re like 50K apart and one sold for 1.5 million more. Who cares why, the cause is all that matters.
True. But this was supposed to be the Broncos big day. The Bronco went on the block right before Carroll Shelby's Cobra. The co-main event of the evening, so to speak. The Hummer EV went up way before the co-main event, and stole a lot of the Broncos thunder ⚡

Fat dog

Black Diamond
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1986 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
True. But this was supposed to be the Broncos big day. The Bronco went on the block right before Carroll Shelby's Cobra. The co-main event of the evening, so to speak. The Hummer EV went up way before the co-main event, and stole a lot of the Broncos thunder ⚡
Yeah. The hummer was never expected to go for what it did.