Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

True, but the bronco showed wearing a shabby gray top to a black tie event. Everything on the hummer at least matched! :LOL:
The Hummer strutted across the stage topless. Of course she went for more money. 😉😉
Sponsored

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m watching the replay of yesterday’s auction now. I have Comcast/Xfinity and it’s on demand. I just talked to the remote but you might have to look for it. It’s on fyi channel or something. Originally aired on History.
Well, turns out the on demand episode I watch didn’t include the new Bronco. Luckily I like a variety of vehicles.

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
I just can't even imagine having so much money. My Base Bronco Sas is costing me everything I have- my last vehicle before I buy the smallest and cheapest home I can afford, then retire. Living on peanut butter and Jelly, catching fish in the local lake and streams to eat. Who needs all this money when all I need is my Bronco and a tiny home. After working for 50 plus years full time without a break, I can't wait, LOL.

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just can't even imagine having so much money. My Base Bronco Sas is costing me everything I have- my last vehicle before I buy the smallest and cheapest home I can afford, then retire. Living on peanut butter and Jelly, catching fish in the local lake and streams to eat. Who needs all this money when all I need is my Bronco and a tiny home. After working for 50 plus years full time without a break, I can't wait, LOL.
You may be surprised about how many people envy you... Homeowner, Bronco owner and retired. Looking like a very good year for you, congrats!

Sponsored

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Who on here bought it? I know you're here somewhere.

1975U15

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F-350 SD, 1975 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I watch a lot of these auctions. The auction experts that commentate often say if a vehicle can roll across block with top down or off it usually means bids go up. If Ford would’ve pulled top off they may have gotten more out of it. Should’ve taken top off

I also agree with those that mentioned the charity. Even after the Ford exec explained the cause I think people still didn’t get it. Forest? Outdoors? Trees? On other hand wounded heroes. Ok got it.

Seven figures is still pretty awesome. Honestly thought would’ve been a bit more.

Jim Walter

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
:LOL::ROFLMAO: must be nice to have that kind of money to burn....must have been Jay Leno...

bf4445

First Name
Britt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007LarietCC4x4, 2018FocusTit, 2016Jeep reneTH
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Less, nobody wants a 4 door.
4dr is useless, to hard to manuver in trees rocks or dirt. 4dr is better suited to city life and hauling kids. 2dr is the only game in town as far as I'm concerned

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

:LOL::ROFLMAO: must be nice to have that kind of money to burn....must have been Jay Leno...
Not sure why everyone thinks that Jay buys every car for sale. Or that he's the only one with money.

Sponsored

Hoofnmouth

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford focus st
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Enjoy retirement and theres nothing wrong with pbj, and fresh fish.👍

TheRealCobraBurnout

Black Diamond
First Name
Matthew
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Wow, I never thought it would go that high! Awesome

cardinalsfan

Badlands
First Name
Luke
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Let's not forget this was an auction for charity and in reality this is just a nice $1m tax writeoff for someone with a $75k Bronco order attached.

swooshdave

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well, turns out the on demand episode I watch didn’t include the new Bronco. Luckily I like a variety of vehicles.
Ok, now they have posted the correct episode. Again if you are on Xfinity with FYI it's Barrett-Jackson Live Auction - Scottsdale 2021 S2 Ep15 Part 3. The Bronco sold fast. About the only thing about the new Bronco that's been fast. :p

ferbm

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Couple SUVs, couple clunkers, one sweet ride.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You sir are a TRUELY rich man! None of the other 🍆 measuring that happens in life matters!!!! I try hard not to skip past the present joys, but man oh man, am I looking forward to retirement!
Sponsored