Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'15 F150 Lariat, '04 F150 Lariat, '73 F100 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where did you get the bug shield ?
I’m not the poster your asking, but Ford accessories has two different rock/bug shields. So far mine works good. It’s actually made by Bushwhacker for Ford. Fits perfectly. This one is the other version…it’s tough ABS with a kick up and no a smoked shield like the OP’s.

2E338815-74E7-475C-B6E5-0838D2B7A3FF.jpeg
Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’m not the poster your asking, but Ford accessories has two different rock/bug shields. So far mine works good. It’s actually made by Bushwhacker for Ford. Fits perfectly. This one is the other version…it’s tough ABS with a kick up and no a smoked shield like the OP’s.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Wildtrak SAS LUX … Worth the wait, do NOT bail 2E338815-74E7-475C-B6E5-0838D2B7A3FF
Just and FYI...met a Bronco owner at a hardware store near me...she has those but still ended up with a broken windshield...sooooo....yes, she likes them, and recommended I get them...but they certainly do not blow anything over the top of the vehicle as I thought they would....they do, perhaps, help with bugs here and there...

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Just and FYI...met a Bronco owner at a hardware store near me...she has those but still ended up with a broken windshield...sooooo....yes, she likes them, and recommended I get them...but they certainly do not blow anything over the top of the vehicle as I thought they would....they do, perhaps, help with bugs here and there...
I think it does redirect bugs as they haven't been near as bad hitting windshield. I also wanted to protect the leading edge of the hood from bugs and rocks more than anything. For those purposes I think it works good. Rocks bouncing down the highway, I don't think anything is going to effect that much.

Mvruggink41

Wildtrak
First Name
Mitchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Waiting on Wildtrak Bronco Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
did you get cloth or leather seats?

My biggest issue with BL vs. WT is the ability to wash out the vehicle, which I think is very cool. The sway bar disconnect is also a really good option, but not sure how needed with what I'll mostly be using the vehicle for. I'll assume the hoss 3.0 corrects some of the deficiencies of the 1.0 and 2.0 in the BL and other models?

Wish I could just get a WT with no carpet and plugs....and MGV...or, a BL with the hoss 3.0....sigh
I got the LUX Package with the rubber floor liner. I cannot imagine having the Hoss 3.0! My Bronoco is so smooth and a joy to drive!

Sponsored

Headless Horseman

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I got the LUX Package with the rubber floor liner. I cannot imagine having the Hoss 3.0! My Bronoco is so smooth and a joy to drive!
Wait a second...you got a rubber floor on the WT? I'm a bit lost...I thought the WT only had carpet?

That's one of the deciding factors for me between the BL and the WT...so want that ability to wash out the kids' mud from soccer...they destroy carpets, even with rubber mats...

Here4fun

Wildtrak
First Name
Bobbie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 bronco 4 door wld trk lux package carbonized gr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Reserved July 2020. Took possession Feb 2022; it’s been an absolutely Great ride.

I’ve owned 3 Wranglers including 4 door Rubicon new.

Forget About It! Bronco hands down winner. Maybe it’s the Lux I don’t know…

Wrapped the back in chocolate (preemptive strike - cuz I wanted to! 😂)
Credit Image360, owner Rob, great guy thank you.
Bar light, fog lights, ditch lights, bug shield (yep!), script up front for kicks.
Bestop mesh Bimini which I thought I wouldn’t like, but Love!
Wife rescued me with mad Bronco interior inlay skills, which are fantastic.
Running premium, always Sport mode 💨 Just hit 2400 miles, zero issues except all the Attention which I enjoy.

Headed to Stanley ID tmrrw looking for trails.
(Did the Austin OffRodeo so ready to GOAT)

Stay patient y’all !!!

Love the 6g site and all the positive stories and advice etc. Much ❤

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Wildtrak SAS LUX … Worth the wait, do NOT bail 2E338815-74E7-475C-B6E5-0838D2B7A3FF

🤩

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not bad at all man, always like seeing everyones vision for their own Bronco. What all overlays did you do inside? And that is the first bug shield I have seen like that, which one is it, i love how it matches the gloss painted grill.
I’ll answer it’s the Avs aero skin.(at least mine is) I have the same one as I do not care for the textured black one I’ve seen.

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I’ll answer it’s the Avs aero skin.(at least mine is) I have the same one as I do not care for the textured black one I’ve seen.
I actually prefer the textured. Looks good. The smoke one remind me of the cheap clips ons. And it has the ridge to direct bugs and such over the windshield. It’s made by Bushwhacker for Ford. Very nicely made and fits perfectly.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I actually prefer the textured. Looks good. The smoke one remind me of the cheap clips ons. And it has the ridge to direct bugs and such over the windshield. It’s made by Bushwhacker for Ford. Very nicely made and fits perfectly.
Thanks guys, I really think they both look good in their own way, now I am curious of funcionality, and I think the smoked one just protects the front of the hood like PPF, but gives you a sexy gloss black touch and the textured one looks more rugged and has a bit more funcionality to help divert bugs and rocks up away front the windshield, does it work, who knows, but time will tell when more people install and give their insights. 🍻

Sponsored

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And that’s why they make different styles,
I’m glad we have a choice. I think the
Thanks guys, I really think they both look good in their own way, now I am curious of funcionality, and I think the smoked one just protects the front of the hood like PPF, but gives you a sexy gloss black touch and the textured one looks more rugged and has a bit more funcionality to help divert bugs and rocks up away front the windshield, does it work, who knows, but time will tell when more people install and give their insights. 🍻
since i Have the gloss grill I went with the smooth shiney. If I had the matte grill I’d probably go they other way.

adamruiz2001

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford SVT Lightning
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

since i Have the gloss grill I went with the smooth shiney. If I had the matte grill I’d probably go they other way.
That is why I am so torn, the gloss black looks so damn good, and I too will have a gloss black grill, decisions decistions. Post a picture of yours if you don't mind, the one I saw in this thred was the first I have seen of the smoked shield. Would be nice to see it on more than one Bronco. Thanks!

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
WOW! another person who claims that it was worth the wait! It is a bold statement indeed; imagine a vehicle so good that it can make up for two or more lost Summers (because you get an unlimited supply of those, right?) of family and friend memories out on the trails in a Jeep that could have been bought long ago. A magical vehicle that makes up for lost time in your life and then some! No wonder Ford stock is doing so well these days...

Newsflash, it is likely not worth the wait, that trip you wanted to take with your ten year old son like your dad took you on? Too late, you'll get that Bronco when he is 14, has a girlfriend, and doesn't want to go anymore.

Wanted to share your love of outdoors with the grandkids? Whoopsie, your mobility took a nosedive between 72 and 75 years of age and you cannot easily go camping/hunting/fishing any longer.

Wanted to buy one as a retirement vehicle? Sorry, you dropped dead of a coronary before you even got a build date and are spending your retirement laying dead in a box.

ETC.

You want the Bronco? Great, get one, but don't delude yourself into thinking it was worth the opportunity cost of what you could have done while waiting two or three years. If you are too young to understand that, don't worry, it will make sense eventually. The cost of the waiting time to get one is part of the cost of buying one. It is not just dollars and cents. Lost time has tremendous value and is part of the decision to purchase or not. If you ignore that cost, sure you might think it is worth the wait, but to state it as a fact that applies to everyone else is ignorant at best.
You must be a lot of fun at parties.

‘21OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 bronco outer banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

That is why I am so torn, the gloss black looks so damn good, and I too will have a gloss black grill, decisions decistions. Post a picture of yours if you don't mind, the one I saw in this thred was the first I have seen of the smoked shield. Would be nice to see it on more than one Bronco. Thanks!
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Wildtrak SAS LUX … Worth the wait, do NOT bail 3685BA6E-BD53-4DC7-AD47-3F758C9B0FB4
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Wildtrak SAS LUX … Worth the wait, do NOT bail 441CD6B5-C194-43FE-AA0B-44DBE2268762

22OBX

Outer Banks
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I have the gloss grill also but it balance the bumper as well. That’s why they give two options.

BF88A340-EC15-4CA3-BAD1-5B994F5126A1.png
Sponsored