Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Staying at the folks house in Pigeon Forge on Friday and going to check out the Broncos on Saturday, really hope they have paint samples.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
really hope they have paint samples.
Paint samples....the damn well better bring an antimatter blue Bronco....probably the ONLY TIME to see one before orders go in

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Paint samples....the damn well better bring an antimatter blue Bronco....probably the ONLY TIME to see one before orders go in
If by Antimatter Blue you mean Cactus Gray 4 door Im in full agreement.

Sponsored

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Has there been any confirmation from Bronco or Bronco Magazine to what Broncos are heading to TN in a couple weeks?

MannyFrescoSC

Badlands
First Name
Jr
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19’ Honda Accord, 18’ Jeep Compass
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Convinced my wife to take a day trip to Gatlinburg with a “quick” pit stop at Super Cel. My friend who’s a photographer is going and I’m hoping to get some sweet shots. Parking my wife’s Jeep as far away as possible ?

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

30 min ago from Broncodrivermagazine

It’s official, Ford will be onsite with a display featuring the new Bronco Family of vehicles including the Bronco 2-Door, Bronco 4-Door and Bronco Sport.
Now in it’s 14th year the Bronco Super Celebration will have 100’s of Broncos on display and cruising the Great Smoky Mountains. There is no charge for visitors to attend and take in the sights and atmosphere of the World’s largest Ford Bronco festival and see Ford’s new Bronco Family.
The event takes place October 7-10 at the Heritage Center in Townsend, Tennessee.
#FordBronco @fordbronco

Funkdoobiest

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Basesquanch First Edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

So the new Bronco is going to be at Bronco Celebration East in October. I would like to go there to check them out. I was wondering if future Bronco owners are welcome and able to participate in the Bronco festivities like the drives in their non Broncos (I have a F150). Who else is going and anyone that's been there care to comment about this?

https://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/events/bronco-super-celebration/

wolfpackinva

Black Diamond
First Name
Santiago
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 Focus, '08 E350, '13 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I'll be there in my Focus. Not planning on going on any of the trail rides though.

Sponsored

ronstar

Big Bend
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Jeep JL
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'll be there in my F-150. Not going on a rides, but I'm going to take a lot of photos. I'll post them up when I get home (probably Monday am)

Lilj4425

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Badlands Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Two more weeks people. Awesome that it’s only 3-4 hours driving time from my house. :) I’ll make sure to bring my drone and camera.

Last edited:

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
30 min ago from Broncodrivermagazine

It’s official, Ford will be onsite with a display featuring the new Bronco Family of vehicles including the Bronco 2-Door, Bronco 4-Door and Bronco Sport.
Now in it’s 14th year the Bronco Super Celebration will have 100’s of Broncos on display and cruising the Great Smoky Mountains. There is no charge for visitors to attend and take in the sights and atmosphere of the World’s largest Ford Bronco festival and see Ford’s new Bronco Family.
The event takes place October 7-10 at the Heritage Center in Townsend, Tennessee.
#FordBronco @fordbronco
Will be there on Wed the 7th

BeerForMyHorses

Base
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Am I understanding this correctly?

Free to spectators... Meaning I can just show up, walk around, check out the new broncos, talk to Ford reps, etc... correct?

I'd hate to drive 7 hours to find out I didn't pre-register or buy a ticket before they sold out

Edit: thanks for the replies! I'll definitely attend.

Last edited:

ipongtreat

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4-Door Bronco Badlands Sasquatch LUX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I understanding this correctly?

Free to spectators... Meaning I can just show up, walk around, check out the new broncos, talk to Ford reps, etc... correct?

I'd hate to drive 7 hours to find out I didn't pre-register or buy a ticket before they sold out
That’s my understanding and is consistent with how it appears to have worked for their event recently in Buena Vista, Colorado. You only have to register if you want a slot to park a Bronco on event grounds. Otherwise, just show up. I’m coming from the Dallas area.

NOTE: Their web site seems to be targeted at long-term Bronco enthusiasts and leaves a few things murky for those of us that are new to their world. It’s even a bit difficult to determine exactly where the event occurs. I had to infer it from the host hotel being located in Townsend, TN.
Sponsored