Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frontier 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

To someone that's never heard of it before this year, how would I or others new to it know that? Just expected to know?
We want to keep it on the down low. Townsend is. the non touristy entrance to GSNP
Sponsored

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
So where exactly in Tennessee is this? I clIcked the OPs link and I cannot find anywhere in the registration website where exactly this is. I Must admit I have not read every page of this thread but I’d like to go so if anyone can share the exact location of the event, that’d be great!

Address for the show area is

Talley Ho Inn
8314 State Highway 73
Townsend, TN 37882

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are we sure the new Broncos will be there? I am hoping on the weekend.

Sponsored

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
thank you!
Your welcome.

I got this info from the show director by emailing him directly.Maps are supposed to be added to the event website this week,but i asked anyway because its something we need to know

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Just a PSA for anyone considering or who will be going to Super Celebration East.

If you haven't seen, see this thread -- Addressing Bronco Nation Friction (regarding what happened at Super Celebration West)

I was considering going to the event since I'll be in Virginia at that time, but not sure anymore after hearing this behavior from Ford. If you do attend, remember not to put up with any cr@p from anyone.
Or just stay on the down-low, and ask questions like any other private J. Q. Public person.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Or just stay on the down-low
I see the floundering of BN as just an extension of Ford's ineptitude throughout the Bronco rollout. Most 6G forum members have been here a year or more just for some little crumb of Bronco information...yet the mothership has had the whole breadbasket of info during that period & hasn't figured out how to monetize that drip feed.

At some point....you begin to wonder if the info management is This bad, just how good can the actual product be?

Sponsored

comfour

Big Bend
First Name
cam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Show and tell events like the one in TN is nice, but makes me nervous because build and price will probably be after these events, that means we will then have 3 weeks left to the 31st, my pessimism is starting to show

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I see the floundering of BN as just an extension of Ford's ineptitude throughout the Bronco rollout. Most 6G forum members have been here a year or more just for some little crumb of Bronco information...yet the mothership has had the whole breadbasket of info during that period & hasn't figured out how to monetize that drip feed.

At some point....you begin to wonder if the info management is This bad, just how good can the actual product be?
Having spent years in Engineering and having worked with Marketing, I know the Engineers will have designed a great product, but sometimes marketing types want to wine & dine more then get in the nitty-gritty technical detail.

I think more likley, Ford is still struggling how to maket in the age of the internet and social media. I have to wonder if their marketing firm is to old school and refuses to listen new ideas for marketing, which includes information and leak management.

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
wonder if their marketing firm is to old school and refuses to listen new ideas for marketing
Very possible...retailing is a distinct skill-set, which Ford has no background in.

But other possibilities include (A) under resourcing - overhead moves in synch with profits, which are down...and (B) too many cooks in the kitchen. New CEO & lottsa borrowed money, which invites overseers to the table, and usually constipates the system

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From Tom at Bronco Driver:
The new Bronco will be on display Wed-Sat.
Check our Facebook and website in the next few weeks for more times and announcements.

He said the event is at:
Heritage Center
Townsend, TN