Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017GT350-SOLD, 2013 Ford Edge, 1969 Torino Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The upcoming Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado will be the first open to the public location to see the new Bronco, but there will be a Bronco Super Celebration EAST on October 6-10, 2020.

The Bronco Super Celebration East in Tennessee also sponsored by Ford. I'm thinking Ford will bring the new Bronco to this event as well.

Update 9/24/20

Update 9/15/20 (from @Ft. Worth Rob): "I spoke to the guy at BroncoDriver yesterday. No ticket needed for spectators and he said there’s parking. He said he should know what days the new Broncos will be on display later this week and will post it to their site."

http://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/events/bronco-super-celebration/

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco Will Appear at Bronco Super Celebration EAST (Tennessee) on Oct 6-10 BroncoSuperCelebrationEastTN

Schedule of Events:

Tuesday Oct 6 – PRE -REGISTRATION / Early Vendors
10 A.M. – Show Field opens for those Broncos Pre-Registered – Early Vendor Set Up
5 P.M. Show Fields Closes

Wednesday Oct 7 – EARLY BIRDS EXPLORATION WITH BRONCOS
9 A.M. – Show Field Opens – Registration and Event tent opens
10 A.M-7 P.M. . Vendor Set Up day
11 AM – Food Trucks Open – On Site
10:30 AM – DRIVE #1- The DRAGON / FONTANA DAM A long and winding road through the mountains on the legendary Tailofthedragon.com – continuing on to Fontana Dam. Bring a snack lunch (Approximate time: 4 Hours – about 80 Miles round trip)
3:30 P.M. DRIVE #2 – TOUR ON THE NEW FOOTHILLS
Tour the newest section of the tranquil and majestic addition to the foothills parkway. Great views and photo ops. (Approximate time: 2 Hours – about 45 Miles round trip)
8 P.M. Show Field Closes

Thursday Oct 8 – BACK WOODS FALL SCENERY WITH THE BRONCOS
9 A.M. Show Field Opens
9:30 A.M. DRIVE #3 – ROARING FORK NATURE TRAIL – Sponsored by Old Tennessee Distillery FRANK IS BACK to lead this Tour the majestic Smoky Mountains on a black top one lane road winding through the mountains. Scenic, Quiet and hilly. (Approximate time: 3 Hours – about 65 Miles round trip)

10:30 DRIVE #4 CADES COVE – (Approximate time 1 1/2 Hours – about 30 miles round trip) drive thru the old settlement – see old historic buildings and always some wild life.

11 AM 7 P.M. -FOOD TRUCKS OPEN (Use your food Vouchers)

3:00 DRIVE #5 – NC/ TN OVERLOOK – Head up to the top of the great Smoky Mountains for a fantastic fall view of the area. Take your picture being in NC and Tennessee at the same time.
(about 70 miles – 2 1/2 Hours)

5 P.M. – RC Bronco Challenge (Kids or adult welcome to participate)

8 P.M. Show field Closes

Friday Oct 9 – LONG (and Short) WINDING ROADS WITH THE BRONCOS
8 AM Show Field Opens

9:30 DRIVE # 6 RICH MOUNTAIN ROAD + Sponsored by Old Tennessee Distillery
FRANK IS BACK FOR AND ENCORE! –
(Approximate time: 2 1/2 Hours – about 30 Miles round trip) Rich Mountain is not schedule to be open – if it does open you can have the choice to take it on the return to Townsend. (Note: Rich Mountain Road is Gravel)

10:30 DRIVE #7- CITY OF ELKMONT – (Approximate time 1 1/2 Hours – about 30 miles round trip) drive thru a century old Appalachian village -many buildings restored and makes for excellent Bronco backdrop photos.

11 AM – FOOD TRUCKS Open (Use your food Vouchers)

1 P.M. Sign Up begins at the Nashville Bronco Tent for a youtube Video Bronco Experience

2 P.M. Kids 6 Volt Bronco Races

2:00 P.M. DRIVE #8- – TOP OF THE WORLD– Tour around the community with a hidden lake and surprising terrain. (Approximate time: 2 Hours – about 35 Miles round trip)

3:30 P.M. RC Broncos – RC Broncolympics (Kids or adult welcome to participate) Obstacle Course and Drag races

5:30 DRIVE #9 – TOUR OF TOWNSEND -tour around the city with hidden treasures and unexpected terrain – Never more than a couple miles from the Talley Ho – Route kept secret – (Approximate time: 1 1/2 Hours – about 15 Miles round trip)

6:30 P.M. BRONCOLYMPICS Blindfold Obstacle Course/ Slow Crawl and more…

9 P.M. Show Field Closes

Saturday Oct 10 BRONCO CRUISE -IN
8 AM Show Field opens
8- 2. P.M. Bronco Cruise In

10 AM FOOD TRUCKS Open

11A M – NOON – Kids 6 Volt Bronco Show N Shine
11 A.M. LIVE Broadcasting from Nashville Early Bronco booth.

HIGH NOON – Bronco Salute – Everyone start there Bronco engines for 1 Minute in a Salute to all those who have been a part of the history and the Broncos Past and as a Gateway to the New Future of The Ford Bronco

2:15 Awards Begin
2:30 Product Raffle
(Subject to a few modifications based on the State and CDC Covid-19 gathering limitations)

4 P.M. DRIVE #10 CADES COVE – (Approximate time 2 Hours – about 30 miles round trip) drive thru the old settlement – see old historic buildings and always some wild life.

7-10 P.M. FIELD CLEAN UP

EVENT BRONCO REGISTRATION $60
Includes:
1 Bronco Show Field Parking Pass
Show entrance for Driver and all Guests
1- T-SHIRT Voucher
2- Meal Tickets
3- Raffle Tickets
1- Show-N-Shine Participation Card

Register Here

Additional Shirts and raffle tickets will be available to purchase at the Event tent.
Additional Meals can be purchased directly from the many food vendors on site.

SWAP MEET SPACE
Swap meet booths will be in a designated area.
20 X 20 Tent space only $60 Register Here
20 X 50 For truck and Trailer $85 Register Here
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

broadicustomworks

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Z71, 06 VTX1300, 94 Cobra, 21 BL Bronco 4dr.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Will new models be available to check out?

ATLColonial

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Will new models be available to check out?
Per their facebook page, they're going to announce what will be there after the West celebration. I'm hoping it's all three, rather than just one or the other for the 2 door/4 door and the sport.

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoBuckaroo

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
BroncoBuckaroo

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

FastM400

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator L, Wrangler JKU, Noble M400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I’m not seeing tickets for non-entrants. I assume I can go without a Bronco?
I wonder the same thing but if your giving them money, Im sure they will take it...I figured I would just give em the $60 and get me a tshirt and some raffle tickets. Maybe alittle awkward trying to put our Lincoln in the pictures though.
Cades Cove is pretty cool, just dont mess with the wild life..I think Elk Rutting season is going on then...I would rather face a black bear than a horny bull elk

Sponsored
OP
OP
BroncoBuckaroo

BroncoBuckaroo

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wonder the same thing but if your giving them money, Im sure they will take it...I figured I would just give em the $60 and get me a tshirt and some raffle tickets. Maybe alittle awkward trying to put our Lincoln in the pictures though.
Cades Cove is pretty cool, just dont mess with the wild life..I think Elk Rutting season is going on then...I would rather face a black bear than a horny bull elk
I think it's the same as the Colorado Super Celebration ..no entry fee..people have called and verified

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Cades Cove is my favorite place on Earth. We used to spend an entire day there on trips when I was kid.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

yup im 30 min from where its gonna be held already planning ?
You taking this long to plan a 30 min trip? :ROFLMAO:
j/k. Sorry, I had to. Dad jokes and everything.....
I am super jelly though. ?

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You taking this long to plan a 30 min trip? :ROFLMAO:
j/k. Sorry, I had to. Dad jokes and everything.....
I am super jelly though. ?
I’ll be in some training in Knoxville during this event. Definitely going to make it out there. I probably would anyway, cause it’s only 5 hours from where I live.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ll be in some training in Knoxville during this event. Definitely going to make it out there. I probably would anyway, cause it’s only 5 hours from where I live.
Dang! My wife will be out of town the whole month of October and I am not bringing my 3 kids up there. Their ages are 3,7, and 9. I’m good, but not that good. :p

you guys have fun and please remember us while your touching these beauties. Make sure to take video with the pictures and try to have someone in the shots so we have a size reference. ?
Sponsored