Sponsored

TheWolf

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Silverado HD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I told my wife about this recently, she coincidently has some time off of work this weekend, but I do not until the weekend itself, so unless they will be there Saturday, the drive (with three young children) may be a no-go.
Hopefully, we get some good info and can act as the agents of inquiry for B6G.com.

You can step in front of one of us. You can't step in front of all of us.

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Im just hoping its gonna be there all week cause I have to work the weekend. Hoping its gonna be there on the 6th when it starts.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Most reservations on East Coast are in Florida but hey, lets go to Tennessee..
I hear you, but Smoky Mountain Nat'l Park is the most-visited one in the nation.

And there are some serious off-road opportunities in the Appalachia.

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I hear you, but Smoky Mountain Nat'l Park is the most-visited one in the nation.

And there are some serious off-road opportunities in the Appalachia.
yup I live about 2 miles from the park border, but outside the park in this area is full on off road everywhere not including Windrock. There are still some off road trails within the park also, but I have not been on any of those that will change next summer.

Sponsored

OffRoden

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If it's anything like the event in Colorado you should be able to walk right in without paying a fee. I was able to see the sites no questions asked.

Last week I asked one of the Ford spokesman if they had any paint samples. They didn't but he said they would likely have some at the event in TN. Too bad they didn't bring those painted Jerry Cans to Colorado.

First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Big Bend Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any of these Bronco Events or displays coming to Texas?

Joshua_D_44

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

yup I live about 2 miles from the park border, but outside the park in this area is full on off road everywhere not including Windrock. There are still some off road trails within the park also, but I have not been on any of those that will change next summer.
I live at the base of windrock. I'm tired of seeing swarms of jeeps every weekend and can't wait for there to be Broncos everywhere hitting the mountain.

Joshua_D_44

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Most reservations on East Coast are in Florida but hey, lets go to Tennessee..
Its in Tennessee because that's where the Super Celebration has been for years. This was the first year for the event in Colorado, likely soley because of the new Bronco and Ford's sponsorship of the event. The Tennessee location is awesome because the event is basically in the Great Smoky Mountains national park, you're 30ish minutes from the James Duff Bronco headquarters, and you're about 45 minutes from Windrock, which is a huge off road destination in Tennessee.

Joshua_D_44

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Tennessee is just sooo East, coming from a Vermonter. I guess I won’t be seeing this in person!
You have a very valid point. Tennessee has been the location of the super celebration for years though, so i'm guessing thats why they stuck with the location for this year.

Sponsored

Joshua_D_44

Base
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
04 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

For anyone curious about tickets and registration and that kind of stuff, in years past you only need to register if you plan to take a bronco up for the week and participate in their group rides and stuff throughout the week. if you just want to go up and check everything out and hopefully see the new bronco, go on saturday. All the broncos line up like any other car show in a field and you can walk around for free and see all the pretty ponies. I would assume that the new broncos will be there on saturday, but who knows. This is just what I know about the event from attending in years past, but obviously this year could be different because of covid and the new broncos being there.

DHC

Outer Banks
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Indeed. I grew up in Knoxville. Beautiful part of the country.

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The upcoming Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado will be the first open to the public location to see the new Bronco, but there will be a Bronco Super Celebration EAST on October 6-10, 2020.

The Bronco Super Celebration East in Tennessee also sponsored by Ford. I'm thinking Ford will bring the new Bronco to this event as well.

Update 9/15/20 (from @Ft. Worth Rob): "I spoke to the guy at BroncoDriver yesterday. No ticket needed for spectators and he said there’s parking. He said he should know what days the new Broncos will be on display later this week and will post it to their site."

http://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/events/bronco-super-celebration/

BroncoSuperCelebrationEastTN.jpg

EVENT BRONCO REGISTRATION $60
Includes:
1 Bronco Show Field Parking Pass
Show entrance for Driver and all Guests
1- T-SHIRT Voucher
2- Meal Tickets
3- Raffle Tickets
1- Show-N-Shine Participation Card

Register Here

Additional Shirts and raffle tickets will be available to purchase at the Event tent.
Additional Meals can be purchased directly from the many food vendors on site.
This is exciting!