First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Toyota Tacoma 4x4,2017 Honda Civic LX
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The upcoming Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado will be the first open to the public location to see the new Bronco, but there will be a Bronco Super Celebration EAST on October 6-10, 2020.

The Bronco Super Celebration East in Tennessee also sponsored by Ford. I'm thinking Ford will bring the new Bronco to this event as well.

Update 9/15/20 (from @Ft. Worth Rob): "I spoke to the guy at BroncoDriver yesterday. No ticket needed for spectators and he said there’s parking. He said he should know what days the new Broncos will be on display later this week and will post it to their site."

http://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/events/bronco-super-celebration/

BroncoSuperCelebrationEastTN.jpg

Schedule of Events:

Tuesday Oct 6 – PRE -REGISTRATION / Early Vendors
10 A.M. – Show Field opens for those Broncos Pre-Registered – Early Vendor Set Up
5 P.M. Show Fields Closes

Wednesday Oct 7 – EARLY BIRDS EXPLORATION WITH BRONCOS
9 A.M. – Show Field Opens – Registration and Event tent opens
10 A.M-7 P.M. . Vendor Set Up day
11 AM – Food Trucks Open – On Site
10:30 AM – DRIVE #1- The DRAGON / FONTANA DAM A long and winding road through the mountains on the legendary Tailofthedragon.com – continuing on to Fontana Dam. Bring a snack lunch (Approximate time: 4 Hours – about 80 Miles round trip)
3:30 P.M. DRIVE #2 – TOUR ON THE NEW FOOTHILLS
Tour the newest section of the tranquil and majestic addition to the foothills parkway. Great views and photo ops. (Approximate time: 2 Hours – about 45 Miles round trip)
8 P.M. Show Field Closes

Thursday Oct 8 – BACK WOODS FALL SCENERY WITH THE BRONCOS
9 A.M. Show Field Opens
9:30 A.M. DRIVE #3 – ROARING FORK NATURE TRAIL – Sponsored by Old Tennessee Distillery FRANK IS BACK to lead this Tour the majestic Smoky Mountains on a black top one lane road winding through the mountains. Scenic, Quiet and hilly. (Approximate time: 3 Hours – about 65 Miles round trip)

10:30 DRIVE #4 CADES COVE – (Approximate time 1 1/2 Hours – about 30 miles round trip) drive thru the old settlement – see old historic buildings and always some wild life.

11 AM 7 P.M. -FOOD TRUCKS OPEN (Use your food Vouchers)

3:00 DRIVE #5 – NC/ TN OVERLOOK – Head up to the top of the great Smoky Mountains for a fantastic fall view of the area. Take your picture being in NC and Tennessee at the same time.
(about 70 miles – 2 1/2 Hours)

5 P.M. – RC Bronco Challenge (Kids or adult welcome to participate)

8 P.M. Show field Closes

Friday Oct 9 – LONG (and Short) WINDING ROADS WITH THE BRONCOS
8 AM Show Field Opens

9:30 DRIVE # 6 RICH MOUNTAIN ROAD + Sponsored by Old Tennessee Distillery
FRANK IS BACK FOR AND ENCORE! –
(Approximate time: 2 1/2 Hours – about 30 Miles round trip) Rich Mountain is not schedule to be open – if it does open you can have the choice to take it on the return to Townsend. (Note: Rich Mountain Road is Gravel)

10:30 DRIVE #7- CITY OF ELKMONT – (Approximate time 1 1/2 Hours – about 30 miles round trip) drive thru a century old Appalachian village -many buildings restored and makes for excellent Bronco backdrop photos.

11 AM – FOOD TRUCKS Open (Use your food Vouchers)

1 P.M. Sign Up begins at the Nashville Bronco Tent for a youtube Video Bronco Experience

2 P.M. Kids 6 Volt Bronco Races

2:00 P.M. DRIVE #8- – TOP OF THE WORLD– Tour around the community with a hidden lake and surprising terrain. (Approximate time: 2 Hours – about 35 Miles round trip)

3:30 P.M. RC Broncos – RC Broncolympics (Kids or adult welcome to participate) Obstacle Course and Drag races

5:30 DRIVE #9 – TOUR OF TOWNSEND -tour around the city with hidden treasures and unexpected terrain – Never more than a couple miles from the Talley Ho – Route kept secret – (Approximate time: 1 1/2 Hours – about 15 Miles round trip)

6:30 P.M. BRONCOLYMPICS Blindfold Obstacle Course/ Slow Crawl and more…

9 P.M. Show Field Closes

Saturday Oct 10 BRONCO CRUISE -IN
8 AM Show Field opens
8- 2. P.M. Bronco Cruise In

10 AM FOOD TRUCKS Open

11A M – NOON – Kids 6 Volt Bronco Show N Shine
11 A.M. LIVE Broadcasting from Nashville Early Bronco booth.

HIGH NOON – Bronco Salute – Everyone start there Bronco engines for 1 Minute in a Salute to all those who have been a part of the history and the Broncos Past and as a Gateway to the New Future of The Ford Bronco

2:15 Awards Begin
2:30 Product Raffle
(Subject to a few modifications based on the State and CDC Covid-19 gathering limitations)

4 P.M. DRIVE #10 CADES COVE – (Approximate time 2 Hours – about 30 miles round trip) drive thru the old settlement – see old historic buildings and always some wild life.

7-10 P.M. FIELD CLEAN UP

EVENT BRONCO REGISTRATION $60
Includes:
1 Bronco Show Field Parking Pass
Show entrance for Driver and all Guests
1- T-SHIRT Voucher
2- Meal Tickets
3- Raffle Tickets
1- Show-N-Shine Participation Card

Register Here

Additional Shirts and raffle tickets will be available to purchase at the Event tent.
Additional Meals can be purchased directly from the many food vendors on site.

SWAP MEET SPACE
Swap meet booths will be in a designated area.
20 X 20 Tent space only $60 Register Here
20 X 50 For truck and Trailer $85 Register Here
Can anyone give me a physical address to the show field where the new Broncos will be located?

Cant seem to find the address so i can plug it into my GPS.
Sponsored

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I spoke to the guy at BroncoDriver yesterday. No ticket needed for spectators and he said there’s parking. He said he should know what days the new Broncos will be on display later this week and will post it to their site.
Not sure if your user name is just for fun, but I grew up in Fort Worth. Love it there.

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Emailed the event guy.This is what he gave me for GPS

Address for the show area is

Talley Ho Inn
8314 State Highway 73
Townsend, TN 37882

Whoo hoo, its only 75 miles from my front door.Totally going

?

Sponsored

Ibleve

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy HHR, for now
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looking forward to it! Rented a cabin at a neat little camp ground down the road from the site! If you’ve never been to the area, it’s beautiful and this is the best time of the year. I’ve never been to a Bronco event, as I’ve never owned a Bronco, but can’t wait to become officially indoctrinated!

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Looking forward to it! Rented a cabin at a neat little camp ground down the road from the site! If you’ve never been to the area, it’s beautiful and this is the best time of the year. I’ve never been to a Bronco event, as I’ve never owned a Bronco, but can’t wait to become officially indoctrinated!
Same here on never owning a Bronco,many mustangs but not a Bronco

Glad the Rod Run isnt going on then. Hope to see some of y'all there

Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The upcoming Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado will be the first open to the public location to see the new Bronco, but there will be a Bronco Super Celebration EAST on October 6-10, 2020.

The Bronco Super Celebration East in Tennessee also sponsored by Ford. I'm thinking Ford will bring the new Bronco to this event as well.

Update 9/15/20 (from @Ft. Worth Rob): "I spoke to the guy at BroncoDriver yesterday. No ticket needed for spectators and he said there’s parking. He said he should know what days the new Broncos will be on display later this week and will post it to their site."

http://www.broncodriver.com/index.php/events/bronco-super-celebration/

BroncoSuperCelebrationEastTN.jpg

Schedule of Events:

Tuesday Oct 6 – PRE -REGISTRATION / Early Vendors
10 A.M. – Show Field opens for those Broncos Pre-Registered – Early Vendor Set Up
5 P.M. Show Fields Closes

Wednesday Oct 7 – EARLY BIRDS EXPLORATION WITH BRONCOS
9 A.M. – Show Field Opens – Registration and Event tent opens
10 A.M-7 P.M. . Vendor Set Up day
11 AM – Food Trucks Open – On Site
10:30 AM – DRIVE #1- The DRAGON / FONTANA DAM A long and winding road through the mountains on the legendary Tailofthedragon.com – continuing on to Fontana Dam. Bring a snack lunch (Approximate time: 4 Hours – about 80 Miles round trip)
3:30 P.M. DRIVE #2 – TOUR ON THE NEW FOOTHILLS
Tour the newest section of the tranquil and majestic addition to the foothills parkway. Great views and photo ops. (Approximate time: 2 Hours – about 45 Miles round trip)
8 P.M. Show Field Closes

Thursday Oct 8 – BACK WOODS FALL SCENERY WITH THE BRONCOS
9 A.M. Show Field Opens
9:30 A.M. DRIVE #3 – ROARING FORK NATURE TRAIL – Sponsored by Old Tennessee Distillery FRANK IS BACK to lead this Tour the majestic Smoky Mountains on a black top one lane road winding through the mountains. Scenic, Quiet and hilly. (Approximate time: 3 Hours – about 65 Miles round trip)

10:30 DRIVE #4 CADES COVE – (Approximate time 1 1/2 Hours – about 30 miles round trip) drive thru the old settlement – see old historic buildings and always some wild life.

11 AM 7 P.M. -FOOD TRUCKS OPEN (Use your food Vouchers)

3:00 DRIVE #5 – NC/ TN OVERLOOK – Head up to the top of the great Smoky Mountains for a fantastic fall view of the area. Take your picture being in NC and Tennessee at the same time.
(about 70 miles – 2 1/2 Hours)

5 P.M. – RC Bronco Challenge (Kids or adult welcome to participate)

8 P.M. Show field Closes

Friday Oct 9 – LONG (and Short) WINDING ROADS WITH THE BRONCOS
8 AM Show Field Opens

9:30 DRIVE # 6 RICH MOUNTAIN ROAD + Sponsored by Old Tennessee Distillery
FRANK IS BACK FOR AND ENCORE! –
(Approximate time: 2 1/2 Hours – about 30 Miles round trip) Rich Mountain is not schedule to be open – if it does open you can have the choice to take it on the return to Townsend. (Note: Rich Mountain Road is Gravel)

10:30 DRIVE #7- CITY OF ELKMONT – (Approximate time 1 1/2 Hours – about 30 miles round trip) drive thru a century old Appalachian village -many buildings restored and makes for excellent Bronco backdrop photos.

11 AM – FOOD TRUCKS Open (Use your food Vouchers)

1 P.M. Sign Up begins at the Nashville Bronco Tent for a youtube Video Bronco Experience

2 P.M. Kids 6 Volt Bronco Races

2:00 P.M. DRIVE #8- – TOP OF THE WORLD– Tour around the community with a hidden lake and surprising terrain. (Approximate time: 2 Hours – about 35 Miles round trip)

3:30 P.M. RC Broncos – RC Broncolympics (Kids or adult welcome to participate) Obstacle Course and Drag races

5:30 DRIVE #9 – TOUR OF TOWNSEND -tour around the city with hidden treasures and unexpected terrain – Never more than a couple miles from the Talley Ho – Route kept secret – (Approximate time: 1 1/2 Hours – about 15 Miles round trip)

6:30 P.M. BRONCOLYMPICS Blindfold Obstacle Course/ Slow Crawl and more…

9 P.M. Show Field Closes

Saturday Oct 10 BRONCO CRUISE -IN
8 AM Show Field opens
8- 2. P.M. Bronco Cruise In

10 AM FOOD TRUCKS Open

11A M – NOON – Kids 6 Volt Bronco Show N Shine
11 A.M. LIVE Broadcasting from Nashville Early Bronco booth.

HIGH NOON – Bronco Salute – Everyone start there Bronco engines for 1 Minute in a Salute to all those who have been a part of the history and the Broncos Past and as a Gateway to the New Future of The Ford Bronco

2:15 Awards Begin
2:30 Product Raffle
(Subject to a few modifications based on the State and CDC Covid-19 gathering limitations)

4 P.M. DRIVE #10 CADES COVE – (Approximate time 2 Hours – about 30 miles round trip) drive thru the old settlement – see old historic buildings and always some wild life.

7-10 P.M. FIELD CLEAN UP

EVENT BRONCO REGISTRATION $60
Includes:
1 Bronco Show Field Parking Pass
Show entrance for Driver and all Guests
1- T-SHIRT Voucher
2- Meal Tickets
3- Raffle Tickets
1- Show-N-Shine Participation Card

Register Here

Additional Shirts and raffle tickets will be available to purchase at the Event tent.
Additional Meals can be purchased directly from the many food vendors on site.

SWAP MEET SPACE
Swap meet booths will be in a designated area.
20 X 20 Tent space only $60 Register Here
20 X 50 For truck and Trailer $85 Register Here

Ok, what's the address of the event?
Looked on the website and it was not there.

WNC_Bronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ok, what's the address of the event?
Looked on the website and it was not there.

Talley Ho Inn
8314 State Highway 73
Townsend, TN 37882

Sponsored

Villageidit

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ram 1500 Big Horn 4X4 Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Talley Ho Inn
8314 State Highway 73
Townsend, TN 37882

Whoo hoo, its only 75 miles from my front door.Totally going

?
96 miles for me. I hope to make it there.

Ft. Worth Rob

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X7, Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not sure if your user name is just for fun, but I grew up in Fort Worth. Love it there.
As they say, I wasn’t born here but I got here as fast as I could. Born and raised in Ohio, moved to Ft. Worth in 2000 for a new job, spent 2014-18 in California then was lucky enough to return to DFW, still with the same company since 2000.

attworth

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Land Rover D2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As they say, I wasn’t born here but I got here as fast as I could. Born and raised in Ohio, moved to Ft. Worth in 2000 for a new job, spent 2014-18 in California then was lucky enough to return to DFW, still with the same company since 2000.
I hear that! Spent 98-11 in Ft. Worth. I may be back some day.

TheSquatch

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 EG Badlands Sasquatch / 22 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Only 100 miles away for us, so going on Saturday with the wife and kids. We have already reserved a place to stay, and will take the kids to Dollywood on Sunday. Hopefully the leaves will start turning by then? Going to be a great weekend!

My wife is such a trooper. Her birthday is that Sunday! Although, she is warming up to the idea of us buying a Bronco. The other day she mentioned that she would like to test drive the Bronco and hopes she likes how it drives.

She said we could keep her Explorer(paid off before I buy theBronco). I could trade in my econo CUV(not paid off)and drive the Explorer for my job(I travel a lot!). Save mileage on the Bronco and drive a larger vehicle for work. The CUV is a little tight for me...6’5” 265lbs.

Wife would drive the Bronco during the week when needed. She homeschools our children, so she doesn’t drive but once or twice a week. The only drawback is I really like the look of the 2 door, but if it becomes the family vehicle...yep 4 door it is.
Sponsored