Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The workshop manual isn’t a PDF it’s a web based system, and you can’t just simply scroll through it.

The digital version of the owners manual still isn’t up in that system either.
Technically you could "print to pdf" EVERY single section of the manual.....it would just take you half a day just to get through 1: General Information.
Sponsored

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do we know that they are even capable of being removed? (Or another rockstar typo?) Every photo I look at says no, unless after you take off the outter plastic cladding there are bolts to take off the end caps, but I cannot find a split line in the photos.

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...bronco-4-door-at-another-employee-event.5757/
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco Workshop Manual (6th Gen) now live 1622726865443

Seams are circled - there are two bolts from the top (unseen), two bolts from the upper left side (unseen), and 3 on the bottom (2 unseen, 1 seen).

They were shown removed on the Rubicon.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco Workshop Manual (6th Gen) now live 1622727195281

EDIT: Saw now you were talking about the capable modular, not HD modular.

Last edited:

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Half my old Chilton's manuals were not used, since I was not rebuilding engines. Hope Ford gets the more typical owner performed operations right. Starting with a readable oil dipstick. (Looking at you Subaru, near impossible to read.)
my '17 f150 pdf shop manual is 16,176 pages long lol. This doesn't include the first 678 pages that an electronic copy of the owners manual.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

is it just MY eyes, or is the 2-door in bad need of a level-kit???
No, it's just a bad angle/camera distortion. The front tire appears to be a couple inches smaller because of this as well.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco Workshop Manual (6th Gen) now live Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 10.36.10 AM

Here it is fixed in Photoshop:

Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco Workshop Manual (6th Gen) now live Screen Shot 2021-06-03 at 10.40.46 AM

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Here it is fixed in Photoshop:
If my 2-door comes in with that much rake I'm gonna have you fix it in Photoshop - which'll be way cheaper than whatever my dealer wants to do :)

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Shame on you, Jim. KC (Legend) would be having a fit that you didn't pay attention to him.
I do miss KC....such a straight-shooter. Hope he & all the MAP folks are doing well. Some'a'those days in Jan/Feb I might'a gone to bed early & missed some of his wisdom.

But I'm not sure I follow your storyline of humps and bumps, and mounds. Are you saying it won't have a rake? Or, I'll Think it has a rake, but it'll all be in my head?

Broncola

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Element, ‘75 Bronco widow
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Do you have these schematics for a non-tow package bronco or a base bronco? Showing the rear light system.

Jumping in to help since I've been working on this and the top for a few days.

Trailer wiring is an issue because there is a module, I assume, is the commodity problem. This is where the turn and park lights are generated over the CAN network signal. As far as trailer braking, it's only showing "customer access" in the dash, no trailer brake controller. The diagram might be a preliminary version but right now you would need to figure out how to get turn and park lights from somewhere without messing the circuits up, just for a flat 4. If you want trailer brakes, you can probably use the customer access and tap into a 7 pin, understanding you still need to get turn, park, brake and charge wires there.

1622660409822.png

1622660440483.png

1622660649542.png

Module should go here. I don't really think the wiring or hitch itself is the issue, just lack of modules. Tapping into the rear light wiring without knowing if diodes need to be installed or if the BCM is going to freak because it sees a load (from trailer) on the circuit that shouldn't be there. Could throw a B code or cook the module itself.

Sponsored

Warthog

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided