Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I do miss KC....such a straight-shooter. Hope he & all the MAP folks are doing well. Some'a'those days in Jan/Feb I might'a gone to bed early & missed some of his wisdom.

But I'm not sure I follow your storyline of humps and bumps, and mounds. Are you saying it won't have a rake? Or, I'll Think it has a rake, but it'll all be in my head?
As Thomas has indicated, sometimes perception is thrown off with camera angles. But KC used to get triggered whenever someone would complain about the rake. You won't see it on Base models (unless it is distortion from a camera) as it can't get the tow package. And there is no change to the Sasquatch package (2-dr buyers getting a tow package and Sasquatch). But from the stock HOSS suspension, KC disclosed that builds with the tow package get an added bump in the rear suspension to accommodate the expected tow weight. He never elaborated whether it is a simple bump stop or modification to the HOSS suspension (besides a bump stop). It isn't disclosed on B/P. It was one of the nuggets of information that is shared.
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

As Thomas has indicated, sometimes perception is thrown off with camera angles. But KC used to get triggered whenever someone would complain about the rake. You won't see it on Base models (unless it is distortion from a camera) as it can't get the tow package. And there is no change to the Sasquatch package (2-dr buyers getting a tow package and Sasquatch). But from the stock HOSS suspension, KC disclosed that builds with the tow package get an added bump in the rear suspension to accommodate the expected tow weight. He never elaborated whether it is a simple bump stop or modification to the HOSS suspension (besides a bump stop). It isn't disclosed on B/P. It was one of the nuggets of information that is shared.
All I know is my F150 with tow was raked like a mofo and it wasnt bump stops so I am going with spring rate.

flip

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Phil
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.ruxerparts.com
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks! Do you have the one showing the wire runs on the body too? Thanks again!
Ford Bronco 2021+ Bronco Workshop Manual (6th Gen) now live 1622747294305

Runs from the BCM near the left kick panel, comes back and Ys off at the left wheel housing. C410 and C411 are inside C414 and C415 are outside of the body plug to the housing.

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’d still love to see a PDF of the owners manual!
The owners manual is available from Helm Inc. 35.00
Part number: M2DJ19A321AA

Last edited:

Sponsored

604Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The owners manual is available from Helm Inc. 35.00
An owners manual? Or a book to fix your vehicle?

I’m looking for the owners manual that usually comes with the vehicle in the glove box.

croyco

Black Diamond
First Name
croydon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1995 Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
An owners manual? Or a book to fix your vehicle?

I’m looking for the owners manual that usually comes with the vehicle in the glove box.
Owners manuel PN is M2DJ19A321AA

CrownCityMisfit

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Yes we are ready for all your repair and upfitting needs at the dealers!!!

Can't take it from the techs site but can answer questions for now.

I'm interested in what it takes to remove and replace the front tow hooks. I want to get them painted.

Sponsored

CrownCityMisfit

Black Diamond
First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus, Crosstrek
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I saw three bolts each side.
Looks like that would require dropping the bash plate. I have a general curiosity about how easy it will be to get tools behind that front bumper.

Thanks for the input!!!

crashmtb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Focus RS, TD5 Defender
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
This provides the intercooler with a bit of left-right slack in case either recovery bracket flexes under torque. Hopefully it leaves enough play to keep it from being a problem!
I bet you a bronco it’s slotted for assembly purposes, not to allow the bracket to flex.

Zeebo390

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang GT, 2016 Subaru Outback
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I bet you a bronco it’s slotted for assembly purposes, not to allow the bracket to flex.
Good point...would be nice to hear from someone who designed this stuff. I have to believe that with all the effort building ridiculous capability into the Bronco they would’ve accounted for this too. The bracket has to flex at least a little if someone puts a ton of lateral load on the hook. Heat exchangers with a plastic header pressed onto an aluminum core aren’t known for their ability to take a beating.

buzpro

Outer Banks
First Name
Binky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Yes we are ready for all your repair and upfitting needs at the dealers!!!

Can't take it from the techs site but can answer questions for now.

how about the wiring diagram for the sound system? info on the speakers? the head unit? amp? etc.
Sponsored