Blitzinger

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Last line of defense just did a quick video walk around of the 2 door Bronco on his instagram story! Go check it out.
link?
Advertisement

Firefly

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
And for those of us who don't have an instagram account?

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
P1011422.JPG

Out here and we got a lot of snow! They are doing a good job of clearing the roads. Doug will upload some more photos that I've sent him. I'll be hanging out for a while. They have it roped off now, but hoping I can get them to open the back up for some more interior photos soon.

Sorry for the contrast on this one... The black with the white snow is making it tough for the pictures.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

I'd suggest making a new thread with the photos once - IF- they are posted. 15 pages to search for the Bling is, well, so last month.
Doug will probably just post them to the first page like he does all the other big threads with photos and videos

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Clubs

P1011422.JPG

Out here and we got a lot of snow! They are doing a good job of clearing the roads. Doug will upload some more photos that I've sent him. I'll be hanging out for a while. They have it roped off now, but hoping I can get them to open the back up for some more interior photos soon.

Sorry for the contrast on this one... The black with the white snow is making it tough for the pictures.
Thank you so much for the dedication!!! Holy cow it looks cold. I’m sweating down here in FL.

Blitzinger

Base
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
P1011422.JPG

Doing gods work out there. Thanks!

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sadly, it is just this 2 door and a Bronco Sport (that they haven't unloaded yet). While it works for me because the 2 door is what I'm interested in, it's a bummer for the 4-door shoppers...

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
thanks for braving the cold. Since this is your first up-close-and-personal after staring at hundreds of photos....what surprised you???
Great question. Honestly, I felt like the pictures/videos have been very representative. I do think this one is a little more polished than some of the other pre-production units, which is nice to see. Size is right in line with expectations. I'm really hoping to get the back open for a better look. They have one seat flipped down and the other up, but it was really hard to see back there with the tinted glass.

Ripcurl

Black Diamond
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 1500 Laramie, Harley Davidson Forty-Eight
There was a great clip on local news this morning of a red Ferrari spun off the snowy road in the CO mountains, they should think about getting that red Bronco

Advertisement

Advertisement