Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Ford Escape Ti, 94 Ford Mustang GT, 21 BL
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FFFFFFFuuuuuuuukkkkk...going to be in keystone but leaving the 8th. Will have to tell my buddy who is staying a few days later.
Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Ok... now we may go to just get out of the house. I'm guessing they will just have them at the show and shine for the public to see?

MOrunning04

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

FFFFFFFuuuuuuuukkkkk...going to be in keystone but leaving the 8th. Will have to tell my buddy who is staying a few days later.
I know right!.... I was going to be in CO from the 5-8..... Why cant they just do that stuff on the holiday weekend....

pan-y-cerveza

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma Pro
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I hope they have some different Broncos there. Iā€™m a little bored of the same few Broncos all over the place. It would be awesome if they had some in more colors.
What would REALLY be great is if they have one of each model. The real deal, and not a mix match of parts on who knows which model.
Same. I don't care much to see them anymore. I want to see something new. Trim, colour, whatever. I don't want to see some jumbled up black one, some motorless cactus grey one, or some silly red fishing rod with wheels.

Last edited:

Sponsored

FJ 432

Badlands
First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Buena Vista is a beautiful spot for those thinking of going.

But you won't get away from forest fire smoke there either.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Jokes aside, that's a 19 hour drive for me. I'm willing to do it. Boss keeps telling me to take time off and a road trip would be good for me.

If it's just the same pre-pro models, though... I think I'd be pretty pissy for the same 19 hour drive back.

Sponsored

HankG13

Outer Banks
First Name
Hank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ram 1500, 2017 Subaru WRX, 1990 Mustang LX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I'll make the 11 hour drive from PHX if they are bringing some different setups along. I'm tired, as im sure everyone is, of seeing the same 3 or 4 pre-production models. I wanna see the real dealio there. Hopefully Ford will let people know what to expect before people drive from all over the country.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'll make the 11 hour drive from PHX if they are bringing some different setups along. I'm tired, as im sure everyone is, of seeing the same 3 or 4 pre-production models. I wanna see the real dealio there. Hopefully Ford will let people know what to expect before people drive from all over the country.
Yeah, it's about 2-3 hours from me, so I'll be watching it closely to see when and which ones ford will be showing.

Ambassador

Badlands
First Name
Standing_Bear
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic, 2022 F150 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Motor Company, in partnership with Bronco Driver Magazine, are excited to announce the first public appearance of the new Ford Bronco, September 9th-12th, 2020, at Bronco Super Celebration West in Buena Vista, Colorado.

Super Celebration East has historically been one of the largest annual gatherings for Bronco owners, but 2020 will be the first year of Super Cel West. The new venue provides immediate access to some of the most iconic trails and scenery led by experienced trail guides and hosts. Fun for the entire family is available to participants, with all events launching from the Buena Vista Rodeo Grounds.
Do we have to register to see the new Broncos or can we walk in? Sorry couldn't find this info. Thank you!.

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do we have to register to see the new Broncos or can we walk in? Sorry couldn't find this info. Thank you!.
Asked the same thing. I'm guessing it will be a part of the show and shine at least, which should be open to the public. I have no confirmation though.
Sponsored