Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subaru Legacy
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Do we know if they're going to have this at the Super Cel East as well? A drive to Pigeon Forge is much more doable than Colorado.
According to the same facebook post, looks like they won't say for sure until after the West event.
Sponsored

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just the two door and the Sport.... thanks, just saved me a 14 hr drive....stupid
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco's 1st public appearance comes 9/9-12 at Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado [2-Door and Sport will be displayed] th

Last edited:

Dwayne

Black Diamond
First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Toyota Tundra 2017 Toyota Camry
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Literally just got home to Indiana from vacationing in Ouray Colorado. As usual my timing sucks!! ??

Chick

Badlands
First Name
Chick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Modified 2005 Subaru STi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I live in New York and I may actually drive out to this.

SevenT

Badlands
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 U15 Sport Edition; 2021 AMB 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am going with my 1970 and will get as many pictures that I can.

Sponsored

pat86323

Badlands
First Name
Patric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 bronco xlt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The event has announced that the 2021 Broncos on display will be a 2-Door and a Bronco Sport. The new Broncos will be on display during the entire event.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco's 1st public appearance comes 9/9-12 at Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado [2-Door and Sport will be displayed] th
Well dammit, tell them to bring a 4 door also. This might keep me from going, I wanted to see both the 2 and 4 door. Otherwise I'm not sure the 8 hour drive is worth it.

DTM2929

Big Bend
First Name
Trent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Admin Update 8/31:

The event has announced that the 2021 Broncos on display will be a 2-Door and a Bronco Sport. The new Broncos will be on display during the entire event.

Update 8/27: I just heard back from the Bronco Super Celebration event and they confirmed that you do not need to pay to visit, and as a visitor we'll have access to see the 2021 Bronco.

Ford Motor Company, in partnership with Bronco Driver Magazine, are excited to announce the first public appearance of the new Ford Bronco, September 9th-12th, 2020, at Bronco Super Celebration West in Buena Vista, Colorado.

Super Celebration East has historically been one of the largest annual gatherings for Bronco owners, but 2020 will be the first year of Super Cel West. The new venue provides immediate access to some of the most iconic trails and scenery led by experienced trail guides and hosts. Fun for the entire family is available to participants, with all events launching from the Buena Vista Rodeo Grounds.
This is exciting news! I am flying in on Thursday night and will be at the festival all day Friday September 11th. Anyone else from Arizona planning to be there? Always fun to meet new Bronco enthusiasts.

Wyo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Sas Badlands, 1968 Bronco, 2018 Expy
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why would they just bring a 2 door and a sport? Keep the crowds down?

OffRoden

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm making the trip from Dallas. I wish they would bring a 4 door. Hopefully they will have paint samples. I'll take lots of pictures.

Sponsored

KosmicKid

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco OBX '14 Jaguar XFR-S 18 Lincoln MKZ
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Maybe the same old that we've seen time and time again, but I need a road trip and it's only a short trip up 24 and get to see in person sounds like fun. Wish I still had my 84 Bronco...

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ā€˜05 LJ & ā€˜17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I just saw one of their Facebook posts and it looks like itā€™ll just be a 2dr and a Bronco Sport
If thats the case, then Im out. The wife isn't going to be able to imagine the 4dr size of the badsquatch and layout if its only those 2 there.

And here I am pulling out every stop to prevent her from buying another Jeep before her patience expires and I thought this event would help me out with the 4dr. Im comfortable making a purchase sight unseen but this 4dr badlands would be ā€œherā€ vehicle and allow me to drive it on the weekends lol.

Toaster

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 JLUR, ā€˜19 Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If thats the case, then Im out. The wife isn't going to be able to imagine the 4dr size of the badsquatch and layout if its only those 2 there.

And here I am pulling out every stop to prevent her from buying another Jeep before her patience expires and I thought this event would help me out with the 4dr. Im comfortable making a purchase sight unseen but this 4dr badlands would be ā€œherā€ vehicle and allow me to drive it on the weekends lol.
I was hoping the 4dr cactus gray squatch was going to be there because now I donā€˜t want to make the trip down there

RunninRiot

Badlands
First Name
Brock
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Iā€™m heading up Wednesday or if miraculously the fire ban is lifted Iā€™ll go Friday and camp that weekend. Wifey works 4 10s and my boss owns a 4x4 shop so Iā€™m sure heā€™ll understand. Been waiting 16 years for this, wouldnā€™t miss it. Iā€™ll grab a bunch of 4K video for yā€™all.
Sponsored