Mustang313

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT (s197)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Admin Update 8/31:

The event has announced that the 2021 Broncos on display will be a 2-Door and a Bronco Sport. The new Broncos will be on display during the entire event.

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco's 1st public appearance comes 9/9-12 at Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado [2-Door and Sport will be displayed] 2021 Bronco Super Celebration West

Update 8/27: I just heard back from the Bronco Super Celebration event and they confirmed that you do not need to pay to visit, and as a visitor we'll have access to see the 2021 Bronco.

Ford Motor Company, in partnership with Bronco Driver Magazine, are excited to announce the first public appearance of the new Ford Bronco, September 9th-12th, 2020, at Bronco Super Celebration West in Buena Vista, Colorado.

Super Celebration East has historically been one of the largest annual gatherings for Bronco owners, but 2020 will be the first year of Super Cel West. The new venue provides immediate access to some of the most iconic trails and scenery led by experienced trail guides and hosts. Fun for the entire family is available to participants, with all events launching from the Buena Vista Rodeo Grounds.
Sponsored

Last edited by a moderator:

Toccoa

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Isuzu Rodeo Sport
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco's 1st public appearance comes 9/9-12 at Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado [2-Door and Sport will be displayed] 1598485383960

....not really, but I wish I was.

Last edited:

Bison

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fj cruiser, Power wagon
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am going to take a day off and head up there. Maybe come back for the weekend too.

Sponsored

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sooo close to being off work to fly to CO! I’ll look forward to y’all pics instead though. I’ll wait to January for CAS 2021!

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I hope they have some different Broncos there. I’m a little bored of the same few Broncos all over the place. It would be awesome if they had some in more colors.
What would REALLY be great is if they have one of each model. The real deal, and not a mix match of parts on who knows which model.

Jim@WILDHORSES

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.wildhorses4x4.com
Vehicle(s)
1966-2021
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We'll be there. Looking forward to getting out of the for smoke for a few days. :)
Free delivery for prepaid orders. First come first served space is limited. Hope to see you there!

Jim

Sponsored

5280Bronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Mustang GT, 05 Volvo V70R, 17 Mazda 6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Damn, work is too crazy for me to head up there to see them. Kills me. Please take a bunch of pictures everybody! Then we can all plan on seeing eachother there in the next year or two with our rides!

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

as others have said, hope they bring at least one of each trim. if they wanted to go overkill they could get 2dr sas each trim, 2dr non-sas each trim, 4dr sas each trim, and 4dr no-sas each trim. overkill tho, right? even if they did that someone would still want to speak to the manager.

Last edited by a moderator:

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

good thing i got hear before there is ~50 pages lol:devilish:

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

We'll be there. Looking forward to getting out of the for smoke for a few days. :)
Free delivery for prepaid orders. First come first served space is limited. Hope to see you there!

Jim
Out of the smoke? I take it you haven't heard about the Grizzly Creek Fire, Pine Gulch Fire, Cameron Peak Fire, Williams Fork Fire...there's like ten wildfires burning here. I'm in southern Colorado and my living room smells like a campfire. The smoke's been so bad, I can't even see Pikes Peak. But maybe it will all clear up by mid-September!
Sponsored