Lab00Rat

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 BL 2-Door, 2021 Ford Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd suggest making a new thread with the photos once - IF- they are posted. 15 pages to search for the Bling is, well, so last month.

Get In The Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Terry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Firefly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Ford F250 Super Duty
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
And for those of us who don't have an instagram account?

Sponsored

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mercedes Sprinter 4x4, 2021 Bronco Reserved
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco's 1st public appearance comes 9/9-12 at Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado [2-Door and Sport will be displayed] P1011422.JPG

Out here and we got a lot of snow! They are doing a good job of clearing the roads. Doug will upload some more photos that I've sent him. I'll be hanging out for a while. They have it roped off now, but hoping I can get them to open the back up for some more interior photos soon.

Sorry for the contrast on this one... The black with the white snow is making it tough for the pictures.

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'd suggest making a new thread with the photos once - IF- they are posted. 15 pages to search for the Bling is, well, so last month.
Doug will probably just post them to the first page like he does all the other big threads with photos and videos

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 Bronco's 1st public appearance comes 9/9-12 at Bronco Super Celebration West in Colorado [2-Door and Sport will be displayed] P1011422.JPG

Out here and we got a lot of snow! They are doing a good job of clearing the roads. Doug will upload some more photos that I've sent him. I'll be hanging out for a while. They have it roped off now, but hoping I can get them to open the back up for some more interior photos soon.

Sorry for the contrast on this one... The black with the white snow is making it tough for the pictures.
Thank you so much for the dedication!!! Holy cow it looks cold. I’m sweating down here in FL.

Blitzinger

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base

Doing gods work out there. Thanks!

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Sadly, it is just this 2 door and a Bronco Sport (that they haven't unloaded yet). While it works for me because the 2 door is what I'm interested in, it's a bummer for the 4-door shoppers...

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
While it works for me because the 2 door is what I'm interested in
thanks for braving the cold. Since this is your first up-close-and-personal after staring at hundreds of photos....what surprised you???

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks like they were prepared for the 90's that we had three days ago, lol.

p1011422-jpg.jpg

irv0735

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
thanks for braving the cold. Since this is your first up-close-and-personal after staring at hundreds of photos....what surprised you???
Great question. Honestly, I felt like the pictures/videos have been very representative. I do think this one is a little more polished than some of the other pre-production units, which is nice to see. Size is right in line with expectations. I'm really hoping to get the back open for a better look. They have one seat flipped down and the other up, but it was really hard to see back there with the tinted glass.

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There was a great clip on local news this morning of a red Ferrari spun off the snowy road in the CO mountains, they should think about getting that red Bronco
Sponsored