First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1994 Ford Ranger 4x4, 1988 Toyota Pickup 4x4
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I want them to go the 4Runner route of a power window in the rear and a tailgate, but hasn't that been debunked already?
Sponsored

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I want them to go the 4Runner route of a power window in the rear and a tailgate, but hasn't that been debunked already?
I believe so yes. I never knew how useful that was until I had a 4runner. I use it all the damn time. Especially when I have my kayak on top and can't open the hatch

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Sponsored

ExJPR

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jp rubi
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I think I'd rather have a tailgate...but it's not even in my top 10 wants.

They'd have to figure out what to do with the spare.
Ford Bronco 2021 F-150 Reveal LIVE THREAD Ford-Bronco-Spare-Tire-Carrier-Swing-Stop-9

Maybe they can do something like this? ;)

Seems like it was a month ago I caught shit for saying I wanted a damn tail gate and now it seems most people would like that feature. As most are saying, it's just flat out more useful than a stupid swing gate.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I wouldn’t call it debunked. Just unlikely. Always a chance Ford was trolling by mocking up some fake hinges on the rear window for the “leak.”

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
you mean they should go the full size bronco route? because the 4runner doesn't have a tailgate, it has a lift gate.

the FSB had a tailgate with a rear window that rolled down into it. It was the bees knees.

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

you mean they should go the full size bronco route? because the 4runner doesn't have a tailgate, it has a lift gate.

the FSB had a tailgate with a rear window that rolled down into it. It was the bees knees.
Until the window breaks! Lol. Scared the hell out of me when I was rolling it back up and just exploded out of no where. And then the tailgate rusted out and my pops broke the window again changing over to the new tailgate.

Sponsored

JimmyDean

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
82 Bronco, 513 ci; 71 mach 1, 351C; 06 F-250, 6.0; 56 800, 172c.i. gas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Until the window breaks! Lol. Scared the hell out of me when I was rolling it back up and just exploded out of no where. And then the tailgate rusted out and my pops broke the window again changing over to the new tailgate.
on none of my FSBs has the rear window every rolled down fully, because they were all 20+ years old by the time I got them. but I still like the feature

dmtndan

Big Bend
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1991 Silverado, 2014 Malibu
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Honestly a lift gate would work just as well. With the roll down window and the tire still mounted to it. Would just REALLY suck if the little pneumatics went out on it.

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Honestly a lift gate would work just as well. With the roll down window and the tire still mounted to it. Would just REALLY suck if the little pneumatics went out on it.
Nah. You'd never know. It would knock you out and somebody else would have to deal with it.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just don’t understand why so many auto makers keep trying to reinvent the wheel.

if you are not offering a manual transmission option, simply put the gear lever on the steering wheel column. If you are offering a manual then you can have a floor shifter. Other than that there is no reason to have a dial button or anything else. Especially these stupid hybrid shifter levers.
Looks like the low end trims still have the shifter on the column.
Sponsored