2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 4dr Badsquatch, ‘05 LJ & ‘17 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
As a jeep owner and f150 owner, my built jeep is locked both front/rear, truck has rear locker and I run moderate to difficult rocky/sketchy trails for a truck of my size out here in CO and Ive used my truck’s rear locker once in 3yrs. Would be nice to have but its not necessary and I e taken my truck places that turned heads and people thinking are you crazy man with a big a** truck that size.
Sponsored

jaspercasidino

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

My ‘17 f150 supercrew fully optioned lariat + 35” MT & 6” lift came in less than the 4dr loaded BL my wife will be ordering. Take my lariat truck with same options but without the lift & tires, now throw on the tremor package for $3500-4k and the Bronco still cost more.
That could push me towards this. Different styles for sure, but I could be happy with either. Paying less helps in happiness!

4 more months of deliberation! Hooray!

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Good looking truck. I would mind having a front end kit for my bronco. Those headlights look like the render I love! I could see this being cool!!

FB_IMG_1604629256510.jpg

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
people were saying this f150 tremor came front & rear locked but in that video, he stated rear locker and late availability front torsen LSD. Did I miss something?

Sponsored

Rocketeer Rick

Badlands
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 STX 5.0L, 1999 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
people were saying this f150 tremor came front & rear locked but in that video, he stated rear locker and late availability front torsen LSD. Did I miss something?
I think that there was an article that mistakenly claimed a front locker, but there's nothing from Ford that says that. So, I expect its open diff front unless the Torsen is opted. I'm surprised that the LSD would be a late availability, since it should be the same Torsen they already put in the Raptor. Unless, of course, there's time needed for the testing and line programming required to pair it with 3.73 gears instead of the Raptor's 4.10s (that's probably another reason for not going to 35s; they would've also needed to add 4.10 gears to the package. There may be logistical limitations to doing that).

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Since this Tremor for the F-150 is going to be a stand alone trim, they should hit it up just like the Black Diamond. There is a perfect spot for it between XLT and Lariat. A good mix of those trims with off road components.

csj

Outer Banks
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Tacoma OR
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
The truck looks awesome, I like it. Overall stance and tire size is perfect. If a full size truck wasn't too big for where I am I'd seriously consider this.

Dlerojo

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The only thingS I don’t like about it so far is that the upgraded suspension is just a 1 inch lift in the front and 1.5 in the back. I’d rather do at least 2 inches in front so I would replace that aftermarket anyway. The other is only one engine choice currently. I would rather have the hybrid which in my opinion is one of the coolest things on the 2021 f150

2Jeeps&PatriotX1

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think that there was an article that mistakenly claimed a front locker, but there's nothing from Ford that says that. So, I expect its open diff front unless the Torsen is opted. I'm surprised that the LSD would be a late availability, since it should be the same Torsen they already put in the Raptor. Unless, of course, there's time needed for the testing and line programming required to pair it with 3.73 gears instead of the Raptor's 4.10s (that's probably another reason for not going to 35s; they would've also needed to add 4.10 gears to the package. There may be logistical limitations to doing that).
Why would they have to run 4.10s w/ 35s? I have the 3.5EB on my f150, 10speed, 35s and live at 6k’ elevation and also regularly tow at 8k-11k elevation and dont run 4.10 or even 3.73. I can pass or keep up with anything but maybe a true sports car even while going up steep elevation gains. 40k+ miles, while averaging 18.1mpg. My daily commute is 57 miles round trip with speeds between 75-80mph.

Sponsored

AK SNO RIDER

First Edition
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 GT350, '04 6.0, '76 High Boy
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Cool, another black and orange haloween edition interior.

I want to like the new F150 but it's just so damn ugly. Those headlights and mirrors are just terrible.

Jp215

Outer Banks
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I could do without the orange trim but it checks off more boxes of what I want than the bronco does. Depending on price, it may be time to cancel my bronco reservation.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Anyone wanna bet $100 that the next model year will have the 6.8 lil zilla?

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Cool, another black and orange haloween edition interior.

I want to like the new F150 but it's just so damn ugly. Those headlights and mirrors are just terrible.
With no new Raptor currently available, Ford will sell every one of these they can build.

Bronc-O

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Lincoln Aviator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Well I could do without the orange trim but it checks off more boxes of what I want than the bronco does. Depending on price, it may be time to cancel my bronco reservation.
I'll take it, orange trim included.
Sponsored