First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
That's the current gen F150. It's an 8" screen with Sync3. That's the largest screen you can currently buy from Ford. Correction the 2020 Explorer has a 10" screen option. The MachE will have a much larger screen and it appears the new F150 will also get a larger screen. The base model Fords have a 4" screen

20_FRD_EPR_400079.jpg

Edit: Here is the 4" screen. Not a touch screen

2018-Ford-F-150-XL-front-interior-steering-wheel.jpg
I don’t think the 4” will stay. Most everyone (including kia) is going base ~7” touch screen to have ACP and AA. My base 2019 Chevy W/T has a 7” touch

Ford Bronco 2021 F150 Interior Spy Photos image

OP
OP
BuckWildOffRoad

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I do
Looks fantastic!! And I hope the Broncos is similar while still being unique. Completely digital dash FOR THE WIN!!!
Completely digital, WATERPROOF dash for the win! Haha. It is going to be sexy as hell. They have done a damn good job of not showing the interior at all. I expect at least a 10" screen (I prefer bigger) and a full digital dash cluster, with sync 4 (which is a BIG improvement!)

Sponsored

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
I do

Completely digital, WATERPROOF dash for the win! Haha. It is going to be sexy as hell. They have done a damn good job of not showing the interior at all. I expect at least a 10" screen (I prefer bigger) and a full digital dash cluster, with sync 4 (which is a BIG improvement!)
Sync 4 looks SOOOO much better than 3.
Drove my father in laws 2017 Explorer and sync 3 is sooo over done and confusing

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I do

YESSSSIRRR!!! With the adventure cams!!

Escape_Artist

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Mustang GT;
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think the 4” will stay. Most everyone (including kia) is going base ~7” touch screen to have ACP and AA. My base 2019 Chevy W/T has a 7” touch
Yeah it seems like everyone is going towards the bigger touchscreens but time will tell if everyone drops the small screens.

MikeWVU

First Name
mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150 04 wrx
This is the "General Bronco Topics" area.

Got me all excited.

THIS IS BULLSHIT, I don't care about the F150.
Did the bronco and f150 share the same dash in 1995? Sunny Joe says the width is right about the same. I could see them using same dash.

Corsair

Badlands
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did the bronco and f150 share the same dash in 1995? Sunny Joe says the width is right about the same. I could see them using same dash.
Yeah, according him it’s also longer than the FSB, which doesn’t square up with it being announced as a midsize vehicle.

Sponsored

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

Rollerstud98

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Christian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Seems the internet just took him at face value, the ole it’s on the internet so it must be true ruse.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Sunny's whole story screms fishy, someone who works next to it said he just saw baby, he said he saw it 3 MONTHS ago which is a very long time(could be like fish story, it gets bigger every time it's told), he had time to measure the wheel base(in fount of Ford workers) but didn't realise if it had a roof or what when looking in.
Sponsored