• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Texas 2021 First Edition 4 Door For Sale

CLBisel

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Corvette, 2013 911, 2015 Yukon XL
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I have decided to sell my 4 door Area 51 First Edition Bronco. It is for sale thru my friends dealership if anyone has interest. It is perfect with all Ford items sent prior to delivery except one sticker thing that was sent. I added Ford rubber storage mat and tailgate storage from Ford as well as Rough Country light bar with windscreen and Ditch lights. It is perfect and has less than 2700 miles. In Houston, TX. I ordered it in first few minutes on 7/13/2020 and took delivery January 26, 2022 after all the ridiculous delays. It does have the newer top design. Price is a starting point.

Since everyone will say, why are you selling?……….desires change in a year and a half. I have enjoyed it but decided to let it go while the values are still on the higher side. Plain economics. Please see link below and feel free to ask any questions.

https://www.abzmotors.com/vehicle-details/used-2021-ford-bronco-first-edition-houston-tx-id-47322665

Ford Bronco 2021 First Edition 4 Door For Sale IMG_3232
Sponsored

OP
OP
CLBisel

CLBisel

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Price has been lowered and is almost at wholesale according to MMR on 5/28/22 thru Manheim Auctions. Price negotiable.

Ground_zero298

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 badlands 2 door. 22 Burban Z71
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Good move on dropping it now. Next year is going to suck. I know the pain of letting play toys go.

OP
OP
CLBisel

CLBisel

First Edition
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Thanks. It is awesome and I really like it but have other cars I picked up in the year and a half I waited for it. MMR on it today is $86000 thru Manheim and I would take less.
Sponsored