Sponsored

2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed!

BE_

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1996 jeep cherokee, piece of junk Korean car
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

everyone was so caught up in the SFA vs IFS debate and ford just blindsided us with a IRS option.

wow.

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed! 21f4ccde-8de2-4259-9a1c-de37ca2b7b7e-jpeg~3

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed! 2door i-whBBSZV-X5~2

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed! 2021-ford-bronco-4-door-1~2
Sponsored

BuckWildOffRoad

Raptor
First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Badlands Bronco, King Ranch F250, Taurus SHO
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

TopRecon

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2D Basesquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
I think the 4 door looks better than the 2 door, which is the opposite of how I felt seeing the camo mules. I still dislike the flares and hope there is an alternative. The grill and lighting look really good!
The 2 Door looks disproportionate, there's barely any cabin room but the hood is very long and not very tall, the mirrors being mounted in front of the windshield just make it look worse. This is probably the result of priority being given the 4 door model since it will inevitably sell more, but man, I honestly think 90% of the fan renders were better as far as the 2 door goes.

Sponsored

BroncoRevital

Badlands
First Name
Zak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Tacoma, past; 94 FB, 86 FB, 84 Bronco2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welp I’m fully torqued at work.

The four door is a sexy mo fo.

The two door is a chub. Looks pretty damn stumpy. I’m not sure how I feel about it yet.

Fender flares seem fine to me. Might be a base model since we saw the painted ones before. I’m sure you’ll be able to customize them which is great.

BroncoJeremie

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeremie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Some have wrote about but needs repeated i think this means official release this week, with the sport and this both on the same day and we see a stage in the background in the sport photos plus Ford hasn't ask then to be taken down makes me think this week we will get the offical reveal of the bronco and crap people are already thinking the sport is the big boy some guy even thought it was electric

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
everyone was so caught up in the SFA vs IFS debate and ford just blindsided us with a IRS option.

wow.

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed! 2021-ford-bronco-4-door-1~2

It’s definitely a clay model at a studio

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Some have wrote about but needs repeated i think this means official release this week, with the sport and this both on the same day and we see a stage in the background in the sport photos plus Ford hasn't ask then to be taken down makes me think this week we will get the offical reveal of the bronco and crap people are already thinking the sport is the big boy some guy even thought it was electric
i’m guessing there was a pretty big meeting that went on today within Ford with a bunch of people. With the sport, full-size bronco, and the announcement of a really cheap small pick up truck a.k.a. the Ford carrier based off of the bronco sport platform. All coming out within a few minutes of each other today. I would have to agree with you that a big reveal is eminent

Sponsored

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yup, I tried looking at some other sites that have posted pics (including the Bronco Sport) and the comments just piss me off.

Lots of mis-information out there!

Ruptured Duck

Wildtrak
First Name
Patrick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

wow.

As noted by others. The 2dr is a full size design presentation. Do not read anything into the lack of rear control arms.