Sponsored

2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed!

Adk_st

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18' Toyota 4runner TRD Pro '57 CHEVY 6400
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Here's an original image (not cropped or watermarked). Ironically saw this posted on the Jeep JL Wrangler forum. Better lighting in this one and it's slightly more clear. Doesn't looked photoshopped here compared to the other versions.

I also brightened it up even more so you can see some seat details and more of the grille design.

2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door Factory.jpeg

2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door Factory Brightened.jpg
MVP! Air filter is up high. Can't see much else. Really want a look at the engine bay
Sponsored

kdm_42089

Black Diamond
First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
As someone who has been waiting 25 years to own a brand new Bronco, I'm completely thrilled. To me, it's EXACTLY what I've wanted. Plus with the options being offered (you guys are gonna shit) it's gonna be possible to get your basic dream truck from the factory. As long as prices stay competitive with Jeep, this is a hit. By competitive I mean same or a tad cheaper to cut into their monopoly. Game on fellas!
any elaboration at all? even minor ones.

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Don't even cook it. Sit it on the counter for 5 hours and then ea

any elaboration at all? even minor ones.
Ummm... it's going to suit commuters just as much as trail riders or rock crawlers. There is mix n match parts for everyone. And... the interior... is awesome. I don't wanna say anything else. But trust me, Ford has listened to us carefully and they truly care about the history of the Bronco.

Sponsored

kdm_42089

Black Diamond
First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Ummm... it's going to suit commuters just as much as trail riders or rock crawlers. There is mix n match parts for everyone. And... the interior... is awesome. I don't wanna say anything else. But trust me, Ford has listened to us carefully and they truly care about the history of the Bronco.
good enough for me

loubif

Threads
Reaction score
The new Bronco looks GREAT and keeps sounding better and better!!! Thanks for the insight, much appreciated!!!

Jalisurr

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'09 Corvette Z06, '97 Mitsubishi Pajero Evo
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I hope that means we get a proper 'Baja' high speed version too, per Ford themselves that's an important part of their history. Lockers are all well and good for those that want them, I want good shocks and limited slip diffs.

Otherwise, I'm sure the aftermarket will provide in time.

DustyD

Base
First Name
Dustin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Nissan Titan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

As someone who has been waiting 25 years to own a brand new Bronco, I'm completely thrilled. To me, it's EXACTLY what I've wanted. Plus with the options being offered (you guys are gonna shit) it's gonna be possible to get your basic dream truck from the factory.
I’m in the same boat. I almost bought one in the ‘90’s (not new though) and I’ve always regretted it.

I can’t wait to hear about those options...

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

The new Bronco looks GREAT and keeps sounding better and better!!! Thanks for the insight, much appreciated!!!
I don't work for the company, I'm just a fan like all of us. I'm just glad they nailed it!

Sponsored

Toyhoarder

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Early Bronco, F-150, F-450
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Here is my mock up lifted. little cleaner than before. side is fixed, wheels aren't so big. Tires are prolly too big, but this looks bad ass.

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed! 330719_2000x2000
This looks awesome!

The two door, unfortunately, just looks off to me.

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
someone on facebook claiming her dad has already ordered the bronco and has a delivery date of October...
Unless that thing is going into production lake tomorrow it’s not gonna be out by October

Stampede.Offroad

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
junk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
someone on facebook claiming her dad has already ordered the bronco and has a delivery date of October...
There is a Bronco that will probably be produced in October ... Bronco Sport.

Just another example of why this naming convention was a terrible idea.

kdm_42089

Black Diamond
First Name
Kaleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Continental
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Unless that thing is going into production lake tomorrow it’s not gonna be out by October
I told her that and she replied with, "My dad doesn't lie" so I'm trying to find out what inside track he's got to order a vehicle before pricing has even been put out.
Sponsored