Sponsored

2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed!

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Kind of off topic, but I think the 2 door in this colour would look a lot better with a black roof, or in some colours, a white. Not digging the colour matched.
Same. My Jeeps and old Rover all have different top color compared to body, and I tend to like that look. Jeep currently offers (for additional charge) a matching top color, otherwise the standard is black top. Maybe Ford will do similar.

Sponsored

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Same. My Jeeps and old Rover all have different top color compared to body, and I tend to like that look. Jeep currently offers (for additional charge) a matching top color, otherwise the standard is black top. Maybe Ford will do similar.
Maybe Ford will make the change to a white top. Too many people, my wife included, said wow looks like a Jeep. Whereas the body is distinctly different, that black top screams Jeep. Yeah I know most soft tops are black, but if they go standard with hard top, I say go with white.. Plus I'm still partial to that sort of 2 tone look.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That 2 door photo is taken from an odd lower down angle, and also the wider angle lens, gives a distorted impression of front vs back sizing (not to mention it's possibly a clay mock-up version):

1583799838701.png

But if we look at the camo 2 door version taken more from the side, and not with a wide angle distorting lens, we can see the front and rear sections are more similar in length (with the rear perhaps a tad longer). Two red lines are same length for reference:

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed! C1553711-7A79-4FF7-802E-57A9F742451D
This is very good news! Good eye!

Gopherflats

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy 2500
This could be me talking out of my ass but I don't think that 2d picture gives it justice. Angles, lighting, model and everything else. The one thing I will say is the 2 and 4 door white jk wranglers with the matching roof throws something off. Every time I see one I think they look tiny compared to the stock black roof. I don't know what it is but the matching color scheme somehow throws off proportions to me even in real life. Some thing could be going on with that model?

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When are we due for our next Bronco update newsletter from Ford? That is when we will learn when the revel is. It is not going to be a surprise........sorry you missed it. That email will come 3-4 days before they air it to build hype. It’s probably already in the can so it’s just a matter of where they want their voice as these pictures keep leaking out. Expect to see something from them soon if this is the real deal.

indio22

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'72 Rover, '85 CJ7, '98 TJ, '14 BRZ, '23 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
The camo could be making it look longer than it really is. They were clearly trying to hide the back and bumper
I hear ya. It's just that the perspective and wide angle lens distortion from the photo, makes the front appear significantly longer than the back. Both red lines below are same length, and I don't think the back end of the Bronco is that much shorter than the front. The camo version, even if the bumper accounts for some of that length, still seem more even front/back. But we'll soon see ...

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed! 1583802559871

Side view appears more similar in length front to back:
Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco 4 Door and 2 Door Revealed! 1583802837531

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I'm shocked at how much Classic Bronco I see from the rear of the front door forward.
I agree with others: another six or so inches in back and a more classic top and it’s a slam dunk. (The longer door does eat a little out of the top length but still ...)

BroncoMike

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'71 Bronco, '02 Excursion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
On the 2-door, I'd like to see more of a fastback angle to the roof, as well as the trailing edge of the side window, at least to the same degree as the EB. I hope a better aspect will reveal it to be more EB, less early Scout.

Comparing the two (admittedly unflattering) images makes the 4d appear a lot more proportional, and while I was not even considering the 4d, it just made an appearance on my radar.