Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2009 Mazda RX-8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome aboard! How do you foresee the recent EPA stronghold on enforcing emissions laws impacting performance exhaust products (downpipes, turbo backs, etc) for both motors?
Sponsored

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco, 2014 Fiesta ST
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
But Will you have tow receivers and wiring harnesses
We will keep you posted! Definitely seeing that this product is already highly sought after!

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Can you get Black Rhino to make the Abrams to fit our Broncos in "17?
I can definitely reach out to our rep to make a product inquiry!

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome aboard! How do you foresee the recent EPA stronghold on enforcing emissions laws impacting performance exhaust products (downpipes, turbo backs, etc) for both motors?
Excellent point. We have already reached compliance on this issue in pre-existing markets. I wouldn't expect any catless downpipe options to enter the market. Instead, look for downpipes utilizing a GESI cat! GESI cats are 50 state legal and proven to be no more restrictive than your typical high flow cat. COBB Tuning has already begun to roll out their new line of GESI Downpipes, which has helped with getting the overall cost down. As for Cat back exhaust systems, those are virtually unaffected with the new EPA rulings as they do not affect your vehicles factory emissions system. As for tuning, we do not alter any factory emissions systems.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Thank you all for the warm welcome! We are happy to see that there are many fellow EcoBoost Enthusiasts in here! Anybody here trading in their ST/RS for the Bronco? Or are you adding to the Stable?

broncoSJ

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There's only one thing (custom tuning) shown on your website when I click on the 2021 Bronco.

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
There's only one thing (custom tuning) shown on your website when I click on the 2021 Bronco.
Were keeping tabs on the current product situation. Our product data team is building a catalog on the backend that will be released a little closer to launch! We should hopefully have some products live and available for purchase within the coming weeks!

CARdiac

First Edition
First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3 Alpha, MINI Cooper S JCW, TVR 280i
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The year is 2018 and Ford is selling the widely popular Focus ST, Focus RS, and Fiesta ST Hot Hatches. Ford was going head to head with VW for the Hot Hatch crown, and was arguably winning. Later that year Ford shocked the world and announced the death of the Focus and Fiesta lineup in North America, as their successors rolled off of the assembly lines in other various parts of the world. Ford later on announced the discontinuing of the Fusion, leaving the Mustang alone as the only traditional "car" in their lineup. So what gives?

Ford, like many other automakers, decided to regroup and revamp their lineup to cater to a changing market. Gone are the Turbo 4-cylinder Hot Hatches that we know and love in favor of SUVs, trucks, and now EVs. Like many other EcoBoost enthusiasts we were disheartened, but we knew something big was on the horizon. With the success of the F-150 Raptor and years of various off-road concepts, our dream of an EcoBoost powered Bronco started to materialize. As time went on, the idea of seeing a new Ford Bronco on the streets (and Off-Road) seemed a lot closer than previously imagined! Little did we know that we would find ourselves inside of Ford dealership placing an order for our very own 2021 Ford Bronco!

With the Focus ST/RS and Fiesta ST gone, we knew we had to expand into new markets to keep our business on a steady growth trajectory. With the market shifting to Off-Roader's, our passion for EcoBoost's, and the overall excitement surrounding the 2021 Ford Bronco, we knew this was the next logical step.

With Ford's announcement of the Bronco, they made it clear that a new rivalry with the Jeep Wrangler was imminent. With aftermarket parts manufacturers already on board, and the commitment of offering a large catalog of aftermarket parts set to be available at launch, even the aftermarket is backing this up. We plan on following suit, so pandamotorworks.com will be your go-to place for all your Ford Bronco Aftermarket parts needs! We are very excited for what this platform will bring, here is some insight of what we are most excited for!

Ford Bronco Performance Parts

Since Ford plans on using EcoBoost motors that have been in previous models, this should give manufacturers like Cobb Tuning, Borla, and AFE a head start to get the Performance Parts ball rolling! Cobb Tuning also announced that there will be a full Ford Bronco Tuning Suite through their user-friendly Accessport tuning device. You will be able to have your Ford Bronco Panda Tuned shortly after the release!

00_10158390651084054_6924726388420177029_n_480x480.jpg

Ford Bronco Accessories

We will be offering many accessories to make your Bronco unique and your own! When it comes to Ford Bronco Off Road Lighting, we will be offering an entire line of products from industry leader, Diode Dynamics. We will also offer many other accessories such as bumpers, winches, running boards, and much much more.

ARB_Bronco_Moab_20210326_16a_480x480.jpg

Ford Bronco Wheels and Tires

We currently offer many great wheels from a variety of different brands, including Fuel Wheels, KMC, Black Rhino, Kansei, Fifteen52, Icon, Method, and More! We also have the ability to ship complete wheel and tire packages, mounted, balanced, and ready to go.
D8taHsFXYAUHZ1m_480x480.jpg

Ford Bronco Lift Kits

If it will lift the Bronco, you'll be able to find it on pandamotorworks.com. We will have a variety of lift kits from a variety of brands available at launch and beyond! Whether you are looking for a modest level or 6" lift, we will have you covered!

2021-ford-bronco-2-door-141-1594328608_480x480.jpg

The aftermarket for the 2021 Ford Bronco looks very bright and promising, and we are excited to dive head first into it. In the coming months, you should expect a bunch of Bronco related content from us. We will be posting videos to our YouTube channel, regular posts on our Facebook and Instagram, and more blog posts like this one. We are beyond excited to get our bronco, and start this new journey!

-ML
Why do I feel there will be lots of aftermarket parts available long before many of us get our vehicles...not that is a bad thing- but I fear my garage will be filled with parts and nothing to install them on LOL

j_marinelli

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Welcome to the forum!!! Super excited to see what y'all bring to the table though I feel bad because when I see a Panda based on the post here...

giphy.gif

7pJ.gif

tenor.gif

Sponsored

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you all for the warm welcome! We are happy to see that there are many fellow EcoBoost Enthusiasts in here! Anybody here trading in their ST/RS for the Bronco? Or are you adding to the Stable?
Adding to the Stable! For the time being at least. Can be tricky floating 2 cars at once sometimes lol.

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why do I feel there will be lots of aftermarket parts available long before many of us get our vehicles...not that is a bad thing- but I fear my garage will be filled with parts and nothing to install them on LOL
If the Ford Performance catalog is any indication, I believe you are going to be correct!

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Welcome to the forum!!! Super excited to see what y'all bring to the table though I feel bad because when I see a Panda based on the post here...

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco: Adventure is Calling, Panda is Answering tenor

HAHAHAH Not gonna lie, these GIFs get me everytime!

OP
OP
Mitch Panda Motorworks

Mitch Panda Motorworks

Outer Banks
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.pandamotorworks.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Adding to the Stable! For the time being at least. Can be tricky floating 2 cars at once sometimes lol.
It can be hard giving your cars the attention they deserve, thats for sure! Especially when all your cars are fun to drive!

Wanted33

Outer Banks
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT, 2019 Wrangler, 2020 Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Welcome Panda. Looking forward to your catalog.
Sponsored