First Name
Jesse
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jayco AY26, Honda F6B, CR-V
Bronco
Badlands
Clubs

I use the RVI system, love it. On vacuum systems you cycle 3 times to burn off vacuum. On electric systems you're good because booster does not run unless ignition is on.
The RIB system uses proportional braking pressure so it can't over brake, my BlueOx portable used to lock up the cars brakes once in awhile at low speed, why I switched. I can set how much pressure is applied to the pedal, you want just enough braking to offset the toad's weight, no more. Best way to set it is to use an empty parking lot and measure normal stopping distance without the toad from say 30 mph, then adjust pedal pressure to stop in the same distance with the toad connected. This way the toad will not push or drag on your RV. I have towed a car for many thousands of miles and the Roadmaster system is the best, harder to install, but once installed hookup is just plugging in the tow lights. The roadmaster system is designed to power your booster so you have your power brakes working normally without undue pressure being applied, not sure if it can work without the vacuum line connected.
Advertisement

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 06 Suzuki SV1000s
Bronco
Outer Banks
I think its an issue of the 2.3 not being explicitly designed for turbo use, and the 2.7 is.
So the 2.3 already rolls off the line with a vacuum pump and the 2.7 doesn't.
So I have a 2011 F150 w/ the 3.5l 1st gen ecoboost (230k miles), and honestly, it hasn't had the valve caking problems that everyone seems to talk about. Perhaps it's because I flog it like a dead cat, but I wasn't worried about having the additional port injection. I suspect that this occurs more under light loads and high vacuum, which my truck doesn't see very often.

royalkcprime

Badlands
First Name
Aaron
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Infiniti Q50 / 1967 Pontiac Firebird
Bronco
Badlands
OP
OP
604Bronco

604Bronco

Badlands
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Grand Cherokee Trailhawk
Bronco
Badlands
Is this the height from the ground up and including the 35s for the sasquatch model too? Is this with the height with Hardtop?
I believe you’ll want to look at the Wildtrak height, as that will include the Sasquatch package standard. This would be to the top of the vehicle.

FastFreddy

Badlands
First Name
Freddy
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'66 Mustang, '72 F250, '14 GT500, '17 F350, '21
Bronco
Badlands
Has anyone taken delivery of a Badlands Sasq and put a tape measure on the actual width?

Advertisement

BDS Suspension
Advertisement