Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
TOMS OFFROAD is a KC HiLites Authorized Dealer
for your 2021+ Ford Bronco

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco KC HiLites at TOMS OFFROAD DDCD359A-0A1D-48E2-83F6-D56F91A32E61

KC HiLites In Stock and Available Now
  • KC HiLites Gravity PRO6 LED 50" Light Bar Kit for 2021+ Ford Bronco
  • KC HiLites Gravity PRO6 LED 39" Bumper Mount Light Kit for 2021+ Ford Bronco
  • KC HiLites FLEX ERA 4 - 80W Combo Beam Kit 287
  • KC HiLites FLEX ERA 3 Dual Mode SAE Fog Lights
  • KC HiLites SlimLite 6" LED Spot Lights
  • KC Hilites 653 LED Gravity Daylighters
  • KC HiLites Cyclone V2 Universal Accessory Light
  • And other KC HiLites Accessories!

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco KC HiLites at TOMS OFFROAD AC73B54E-D128-418B-8856-220BE71FE972

And when you buy the KC HiLites Gravity PRO6, you'll receive an exclusive TOMS OFFROAD light cover and have the chance to snag some extra gear by showing us your new #bragginglights.

Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco KC HiLites at TOMS OFFROAD E877A034-E37B-44D5-863E-4AFCA5BA6F61

Website
Shop 2021+ Bronco Lighting: https://tomsoffroad.com/ford/lighting-6G-Bronco

———
At TOMS OFFROAD, we strive to make your Bronco parts shopping experience the best around. From the show Bronco build to the G.O.A.T. Bronco build, shopping for your early or new Bronco at TOMS OFFROAD you'll find yourself supported by fellow Bronco enthusiasts always ready to answer your technical questions or give experienced advice.

Contact Us
Email [email protected] or Call 541-779-1339

Follow Us
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/@TomsOffroad76
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/tomsoffroad76/
Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/tomsoffroad76
LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/tomsoffroad76/

Resources
Visit https://tomsoffroad.com/ to find installation instructions, instructional videos, and schematics. You can also sign up for our newsletter to be the first to know about deals, events, and TOMS OFFROAD news.
Sponsored

JoeOffRoad

Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tomsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

For us, KC HiLites customer service is one of the key reasons we have continued to work with them over the years and also their product quality has meet our standards over and over again.

projectbadlands

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado ZR2
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

But do you have these lights currently in stock or do you drop ship your orders?

OP
OP
tomsoffroad76

tomsoffroad76

Big Bend
First Name
TOMS
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
But do you have these lights currently in stock or do you drop ship your orders?
Like about 95% of what we offer, these are in stock and typically ship same or next day. Thanks.

Sponsored

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

is it just me or is the lighting wire harness running down the windshield on the outside of the Bronco? Just seems so janky to me. Especially with Ford pre-wiring these Broncos with aux switchers etc. I want lights, but I don't want exposed wiring ruining the aesthetics. lol

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
is it just me or is the lighting wire harness running down the windshield on the outside of the Bronco? Just seems so janky to me. Especially with Ford pre-wiring these Broncos with aux switchers etc. I want lights, but I don't want exposed wiring ruining the aesthetics. lol
They don’t run on the outside. There’s a wire right under the passenger side visor that you connect to. I didn’t drill and just went in through the plastic piece on top. I would think every other kit would be the same.
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco KC HiLites at TOMS OFFROAD 25E1F270-3BD7-4293-9968-19490180F367

JoeOffRoad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tomsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I agree with you, one of the things we have coming to address this is the KC HiLites Wire Hider, really keeps that clean and make sure you dont have any loose wires.
https://www.kchilites.com/universal-wire-hider-kc-6300.html

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Sponsored

JoeOffRoad

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
tomsoffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
1969 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

so it does run outside and that just kind a fills the gap between the frame and the windshield to conceal the wire.
The way I would recommend to install would be along the windshield on the driver side, we have the installation video on the product page to give you a better visual on the new Bronco. As always you can call in at 541-779-1339 and Angel is our go to on the PRO6 install!

SubmarineNuke

Wildtrak
First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Website
twitch.tv
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is how it looks with the top off, and without drilling a hole. Personally, I don’t care, and with the top on, you don’t see anything.
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco KC HiLites at TOMS OFFROAD 007DE7CA-40E5-4F04-A39F-842E29EB6D2A
Ford Bronco 2021+ Ford Bronco KC HiLites at TOMS OFFROAD 007DE7CA-40E5-4F04-A39F-842E29EB6D2A
You went through the weather strip! That’s a recipe for a leak, especially in high heat/humidity areas like Texas. That’s asking for the strip to tear.

Kfonte

Base
First Name
Kris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi
Your Bronco Model
Base
You went through the weather strip! That’s a recipe for a leak, especially in high heat/humidity areas like Texas. That’s asking for the strip to tear.
There’s a hole there from factory for this purpose in mind. You can kinda tell in the pic; I didn’t cut anything. Go look at yours. Ford thought this through pretty well. The connection point is right above the passenger visor. You can ground it right by there as well; there’s a screw in the same vicinity. Then connect the same color wire to aux switch 1

Last edited:

derichio02

Raptor
First Name
Bo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Raptor, Bronco Wildtrak, Maverick, Tesla M3
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
How does the 39' bumper kit look through the front facing camera. Anyone have any pics?
Sponsored