Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah pretty much everybody lol

The Ford rep says seats aren't final so all we can do is hope they do the right thing. Can't imagine they won't.

Agreed, for me it is loading unloading stuff, it slides better on a hard plastic back.

Razorbak86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, BMW R1150 GS
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I got in a little trouble for hopping in the truck. Apparently only press were allowed. :ROFLMAO:
After the day is over and they are packing up, tell them you are affiliated with a YouTube channel called The Fast Lane Car. ?

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
“Prior to today, I was almost definitely going to get the 4-door. After seeing them, I am 100% getting the 2-door! It looks so much better in person than the photos we've seen. Big, badass, and menacing! It looks so good, that I'm even considering foregoing the Squatch option.”

That’s all I need to know!
Thanks!!??

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I got in a little trouble for hopping in the truck. Apparently only press were allowed. :ROFLMAO:
Did you say "I report for Bronco6G?"

Sponsored

BBNY

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Also stopped by the NYSE to check out the broncos this afternoon. Finally understanding why it’s so important to see a car in person before you buy.
Definitely feeling the two door all the way now. The four door just looked big and awkward to me. And I was actually surprised by just how big the two door itself is - seems huge compared to a two door wrangler.

BroncoKong Jr.

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Did you say "I report for Bronco 6G?"
Seriously, this. @Aman since you've been in contact with @Administrator, you might be able to work something out. I mentioned it earlier in the thread, but I've gotten press passes to trade shows representing a forum like this before.

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
if anybody else makes it down there @Aman

make our demands clear

1. Rubber/plastic backed rear seats like the sport
2. 2 door tray/storage platform that allows the rear to be flush
3. a REAL badge not a sticker
4. saddle leather like the concept not just brown leather
5. ball/ass coolers

Sponsored
OP
OP
Aman

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also stopped by the NYSE to check out the broncos this afternoon. Finally understanding why it’s so important to see a car in person before you buy.
Definitely feeling the two door all the way now. The four door just looked big and awkward to me. And I was actually surprised by just how big the two door itself is - seems huge compared to a two door wrangler.
Well, I was gonna get the four door Bronco but after hearing from people who saw the ones today in person I might have to change my mind.
It is amazing how much better it looks than the 4-door. I'm all for utility, but in person, the 2-door is straight fire!!! ???

Mac n Nevada

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Toyota FJ Cruiser/2019 Jeep GC Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is amazing how much better it looks than the 4-door. I'm all for utility, but in person, the 2-door is straight fire!!! ???

I just want the extra storage the four door gives and ease getting in and out. I am not a crawler, I go camping, hunting and fishing wherever that takes me. I agree the 2door looks a little better, the 4 door suits my needs better.

Thanks for all the info, strong work!

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Updated 2PM Eastern with info and Q&A!

So the rep is super nice and quite knowledgeable. He has driven a number of models and loves the 2.3 with the manual! He said if you like to row your own, get the manual.

He stressed that the interiors are not representative of the production models. Some of the parts don't even work correctly on these two models.

Q/A Time...

The badge is just a flat decal, not embossed. Not certain if that will be final.

Step-in height is ~21". Was not allowed to use the tape measure, but pressed my leg up against the side and then measured my leg. :LOL:

Neither of the roofs have the sound deadener installed. The pics just show the bare roofs.

2-door modular roof will have removable windows! The model outside has an early version that didn't include them.

According to the rep the MIC gray roof is very close in color to the Badlands grill. Definitely lighter than the "black" plastic trim pieces around the doors.

I saw the B&O sub in the Outer Banks, but was not allowed to take a picture of it. It sits on the passenger side rear and does not take up any cargo room.

Regarding the trail cam and winch. Initially the rep said the cam clears the winch, but after I pointed out the angles he took it back and said he will try to confirm it for me before I leave for the day. I told him that I just want a front hitch accessory, so I can put the winch wherever I need. :cool:

I was not allowed to take a video of the 2-door rear seats because they do not work correctly in the pre-production models, which is why we have never seen them folded correctly. The rep confirmed that the bottom flips forward, the headrest flips back, and the seat back folds down flat. Of course, there is still a ~4" step to contend with.

The cargo space in the 4-door is not as deep as I thought, but did not have an opportunity to measure it.

Prior to today, I was almost definitely going to get the 4-door. After seeing them, I am 100% getting the 2-door! It looks so much better in person than the photos we've seen. Big, badass, and menacing! It looks so good, that I'm even considering foregoing the Squatch option.

If there is anything else, let me know and I will ask.

Are they planning on adding any more exterior color choices for 2021??

Thank you again for all the info you have collected today!

Wahoowa

Badlands
First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Little disappointing to hear 4 door looks big and awkward. Have kids so just don’t see 2 door cutting it. Decisions decisions.

OP
OP
Aman

Aman

Badlands
First Name
Aman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1998 M3, 2008 Armada, and 2022 Badlands ManSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Little disappointing to hear 4 door looks big and awkward. Have kids so just don’t see 2 door cutting it. Decisions decisions.
It doesn't look akward at all. It looks great! Just that, IMO, it doesn't look as good as the 2-door. Don't forget that this is Outer Banks vs Badlands. That difference has a lot to do with the looks.
Sponsored