MDPensfan

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't worry, you can get 35's with the Sasquatch package if big tires are what you're wanting.
I know. I donā€™t really need to Squatch mine, and I donā€™t want to look like poser-dude with my 35s in the gym parking lot, but I do like the look of it (and how it does away with the body colored fenders). And when you factor in the cost of buying and having new wheels/tires mounted and installed, it almost makes sense economically to just Squatch it from the get go.

Ugh, this long wait is torture for an over-thinker like me! Damn you Ford and Webasto!

OP
OP
Sergeant Gearhead

Sergeant Gearhead

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I love the roast interior! It is so refreshing and different
I'm in full agreement. The Roast interior would be my choice if I were to go Outer Banks. The Navy Pier option looks like it would show too much dirt over time.

-SG

Sponsored

BTomorama

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Nissan Rogue
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm in full agreement. The Roast interior would be my choice if I were to go Outer Banks. The Navy Pier option looks like it would show too much dirt over time.

-SG
The bronze dash seemed to work well? This is my interior and the dash is the only thing that makes me nervous.

j_anderson

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I know. I donā€™t really need to Squatch mine, and I donā€™t want to look like poser-dude with my 35s in the gym parking lot, but I do like the look of it (and how it does away with the body colored fenders). And when you factor in the cost of buying and having new wheels/tires mounted and installed, it almost makes sense economically to just Squatch it from the get go.

Ugh, this long wait is torture for an over-thinker like me! Damn you Ford and Webasto!
This was the conundrum I was in. I ended up Squatching mine last week. Iā€˜m not a fan of the OBX wheels/body colored flares & handles but Iā€™m locked into OBX. I want at least the high package but I donā€™t want the Lux or a vinyl interior. As you know, OBX has the standard OBX wheel or SAS. When you start factoring in wheels and rubber and a lift. SAS made sense.
Sponsored