Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

A couple of months ago, The.Overland.Design created a great 2d concept of the Ford Bronco based off of the sema concept. With their permission, I thought it would be interesting to bring this 2d concept to life in 3d. I did not match it 1:1 as I wanted to create the renders with models that I already had in my library.
I gave myself a goal to complete this project over the Labor day weekend. I may come back and revisit this project in the future when I have some more free time. Thanks for taking a look!

Brian

Original Concept.jpg
Overland_3_4_SM.jpg
Overland_Profile.jpg
KC_Upclose.jpg
This is really freaking cool. Btw, I notice you had gray decals on the side. How would that color look on the grill?

ronnieb1958

Outer Banks
First Name
Ronnie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 mustang
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
A couple of months ago, The.Overland.Design created a great 2d concept of the Ford Bronco based off of the sema concept. With their permission, I thought it would be interesting to bring this 2d concept to life in 3d. I did not match it 1:1 as I wanted to create the renders with models that I already had in my library.
I gave myself a goal to complete this project over the Labor day weekend. I may come back and revisit this project in the future when I have some more free time. Thanks for taking a look!

Brian

Original Concept.jpg
Overland_3_4_SM.jpg
Overland_Profile.jpg
KC_Upclose.jpg
Love those fenders!

Sponsored

Coopertribe

Badlands
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Brian

Original Concept.jpg
Overland_3_4_SM.jpg
Overland_Profile.jpg
KC_Upclose.jpg

Brian

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco Overland 2-Door Concept in 3D! 🤩 Original Concept
Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco Overland 2-Door Concept in 3D! 🤩 Overland_3_4_SM
Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco Overland 2-Door Concept in 3D! 🤩 Overland_Profile
Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco Overland 2-Door Concept in 3D! 🤩 KC_Upclose
tenor (1).gif

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just in time for @JohnBronco_66 to Ride Again on September 13th. I can’t wait for Ford to release the Heritage Edition.

Simply beautiful render, bro!

OP
OP
Bellebracht

Bellebracht

First Edition
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Ford Focus RS, 2 door first edition
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Just in time for @JohnBronco_66 to Ride Again on September 13th. I can’t wait for Ford to release the Heritage Edition.

Simply beautiful render, bro!
Neither can I !!

Sponsored

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Brian

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco Overland 2-Door Concept in 3D! 🤩 tenor (1)
Nice, there is a famous bronco on Maui that has a permanent roof made from longboards. Not sure if it's still runnin', but it was def there in 2002 -2007.

69351windsor

Base
First Name
JW
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Merc, Ranger, HD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice work!

TNcoupe

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands, 1970 Bronco, 1955 T Bird
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

All. My. Money.

I'm not a fan of tube doors - too Mad Max.
And I don't like the unfinished door frame with the doors off.
Roadster doors is the answer. (Note proper 2-seater, also).
Roadster inserts and something to delete those tie down handles and Im set.

nwGTS

Badlands
First Name
Nate
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Porsche 911 GTS, BMW M3, VW Golf
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The squared fender snap-ons on your brittany blue and yellowstone are going to be an aftermarket manufacturer's template. And now these squared integrated fenders will be too. I cannot wait for teh aftermarket to start stamping these out. Well done AGAIN! Keep em coming