First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I think the perspective is tricky because the vehicle is facing a little bit away from the viewer so you see both B pillars, but also yeah it definitely has a longer door. That's not uncommon for 4 seaters with 2 doors.
Yeah thats the only reason my comanche sucks is because it uses the 4dr xj front door instead of the 2dr door. Even though there is a big fat pillar with room for it.
Sponsored

dangerzone79

Black Diamond
First Name
O- -O
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond & 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably unlikely, but I've always liked Ford's honeycomb grilles. It would be cool to get one like that with the "bronco" in white or silver.

Random examples ...

48019313362_a89338d4b0_h.jpg

2013-ford-taurus-sho-first-drive-review-car-and-driver-photo-447721-s-original.jpg

4630stx-4.jpg
The honeycomb I think is what's on the white 4-door leak. Looks to be. I dig it too.

Superds

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I know this is off topic and I'm probably going to screw up my pillar designation... but.... has anyone else thought the "B" (?) pillar on the 2 door is set way back? Like it has a bigger door than the front door of the 4 door version? Yeah it's a bad angle, but still looks set way back to me.

And just to stay on topic, and piss people off... can I get an Angry Eyes grille? :p
I did some measurements by pictures a while back of the leaked 2 door vs the leaked 4 door and I think the 2 Door’s doors were about 3-4” shorter. Also notice the very rear of the two door swings up like rear door of the four door (proof that its got different doors between the two models).

Sponsored

2208rana

Wildtrak
First Name
Paramvir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

why ford is not coming up with the Bronco Baja R Body style. They have changed the side panels, rear fenders.
Baja R body is is way more aggressive and it will definitely swipe off wrangler from the curb.

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
why ford is not coming up with the Bronco Baja R Body style. They have changed the side panels, rear fenders.
Baja R body is is way more aggressive and it will definitely swipe off wrangler from the curb.
Uhhhhh because the Bronco R is a race truck, and the Bronco can’t possibly emulate a race truck and remain road legal?

Keep in mind we’ve only seen base model Broncos up to this point as well... my understanding is there are several launch editions and my guess is that one of the trims is going to look a lot like the R.

Broncosaur

Badlands
First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm just gonna get a grille with no BRONCO on it and slap a bucking bronco right in the middle just like my Mustang

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford Bronco Will Offer Three Grille Options 2020-ford-bronco-rendering-lead-image

A Mustang grill emblem would look good.
You could 3d print anything to go in there.

Sponsored

2208rana

Wildtrak
First Name
Paramvir
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Uhhhhh because the Bronco R is a race truck, and the Bronco can’t possibly emulate a race truck and remain road legal?

Keep in mind we’ve only seen base model Broncos up to this point as well... my understanding is there are several launch editions and my guess is that one of the trims is going to look a lot like the R.
I wonder if its the RAPTOR edition ;)

Nickp

Base
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 WRANGLER THAT GEICO SPENT $14K FIXING
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wonder if its the RAPTOR edition ;)
From my understanding the “raptor” will not be arriving for a few years. However Ford’s “rubicon fighter” will be available at launch.

Guidr3

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F 150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Print Bronco In “Red” . Red Goes With Any Body Color.

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Man, this has me excited... I liked the look of the grille in the silver leaked 4 door, but HATED the grille on the black 4 door. I thought maybe it was just different angles of the same grille, but this has me hopeful!
Sponsored