First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Its.... adequate. Not bad. But if I look at Rams design compared to this, this looks hodge podge and pieced together. I'm glad we still have physical buttons/knobs for HVAC tho! I can deal
I don’t get the hvac knobs. I have only buttons on my 2000 Grand Marquis and I love it. Set it to 70 degrees and never touch it.
Sponsored

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I don't care about the digital dash, but a screen that size will be sweet if we get some sweet off-road tech like cameras (360* or underbody) and whatnot.

martyb

Badlands
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Sierra Denali, VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

check engine light is on.... lol

Jake_zx2

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I'm a HUGE fan. Love that the infotainment is landscape layout and integrated into the dash. Love the physical climate control buttons. Love the digital dash. Love all of it (except that it's auto only)

If the Bronco interior is like this, it's a home run

If they can work out what Bucked said, full map in center then directions or arrows in dash. Perfect, etc
The 2018+ Mustang does this with digital dash

Sponsored

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Oh, I definitely want to have a screen in the gauge cluster for the sort of integration you mention, but in your example, the part I'm not sure about is the value of having the speedo and tach shrinking and moving rather than just having the nav info show up in the middle of the cluster on a slightly smaller screen and getting to keep a nice looking physical speedo and tach. I've never had a car with a single flat screen as the cluster so I'm open to having my mind changed, but right now I think something like the current F150 is perfect in layout with the big screen between two physical gauges, just give it the ability to show my carplay google maps info in there.
The all digital dash looks kinda cheap to me over having a couple proper gauges. Reminds me of the gauge pods that come with aftermarket ECUs for if you can't be bothered to get your factory gauges hooked up properly.
I drove an Audi with the nav package and the map shows up in the cluster shrinking the speed and tach. It’s distracting. Personally I prefer the map be on the console screen and the turn directions popping up on the cluster screen.

But then again, I don’t drive by map like my son does when he’s driving my boat, I just look at the world around me and refer to it on occasion.

Last edited:

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks to our friends at f150gen14.com have leaked out the interior shots of the new 2021 Ford F-150 Lariat. I think it looks GREAT and I am hopping a lot of the design cues work their way over to the Bronco. At least on higher trims any way.

https://www.f150gen14.com/2020/04/08/peek-at-the-new-2021-f-150-lariat-interior/

Ford Bronco 2021 Ford F-150 14G Interior 8BED52D4-CCCA-4138-9B9F-178821464E2E

Here is the leaked interior of the Bronco. To me the fit and finish isn’t 100% prod on the bronco,

Uh, cup holders? Some of us need big coffee capacity. I also dislike the center console a lot. You can only get a bench seat in front with a folding center console in a lower trim at present. It's one reason why I haven't bought a new truck, tbh. I like the way my truck is set up because I have a lot more room up front than this without the console on the floor. My shifter is on the steering wheel. I have two extra cup holders and somewhere for my very important bag to go next to me. Where am I supposed to put my purse with the console taking up half of the front seat?

SteadyBronco

Big Bend
First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Taco, Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Recently bought the new Ford Explorer for my wife and this is very similar - we really like it. It is simple, looks good, and comfortable. I like the new interior feel from Ford and cant see it not carrying over into the Bronco.

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It looks great!
The thing that stuck out to me was the 14G F150 has a stow away shifter. What's that sorcery? You can hide the whole shifter? It would make accessing cup holders a little easier.

Sponsored

Paint

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
There's not a single thing on the right side of that steering column. It's...Blank. No stalks, nothing.

So weird. Not a bad thing. Just...Weird lol

It looks great!
The thing that stuck out to me was the 14G F150 has a stow away shifter. What's that sorcery? You can hide the whole shifter? It would make accessing cup holders a little easier.
Stow away shifter? That's a thing?

WAT

ths0002

Outer Banks
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco OBX 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

There's not a single thing on the right side of that steering column. It's...Blank. No stalks, nothing.

So weird. Not a bad thing. Just...Weird lol

Stow away shifter? That's a thing?

WAT
Exactly!

When they finally release the 60oz Yeti, it will make picking it up so much easier.

They mentioned it on the 14G post, but if you look at the picture of the shifter, you can see a silver button that allows it.

OP
OP
FirstOnRaceDay

FirstOnRaceDay

Base
First Name
Devin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 Civic, 19.5 Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Base
Uh, cup holders? Some of us need big coffee capacity. I also dislike the center console a lot. You can only get a bench seat in front with a folding center console in a lower trim at present. It's one reason why I haven't bought a new truck, tbh. I like the way my truck is set up because I have a lot more room up front than this without the console on the floor. My shifter is on the steering wheel. I have two extra cup holders and somewhere for my very important bag to go next to me. Where am I supposed to put my purse with the console taking up half of the front seat?
why does your purse have to be up front? What do you need from it? You should be DRIVING! Biggest distraction is women digging threw their purse while behind the wheel. Put it in the back and leave it there.
Sponsored