Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Maybe but I could not configure a Rubicon the same way I could a Badlands. With the Jeep it seems to me that there is no equivalent Rubicon as a Lux package Badlands. I want all of the off road capability with all of the comforts. For that reason alone the Jeep is off my list.
I'm in no way trying to convence anyone to change their mind and buy a jeep... but just to provide as accurate info as I know...

If you add..

HardTop
Off road Camera
Premium Audio Group
Remote start - if you really wanted it
Advanced Safety Package
Trailer tow
Safety Group
Led Lighting
Steel Bumper- if wanted
Cold Weather - if you really wanted it

You'd basically have an FE with Lux. For me, since everything is Al la cart and packaged correctly, I'd skip the remote start and Cold Weather and would basically end up with a LUX (Premium Audio, Adaptive Cruz, Forward Sensing, etc) and you would be cheaper than a built up Badlands with all the Jeep deals.
Sponsored

J_Meh_Cray_D

Badlands
First Name
Jeffrey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Silverado Crew Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This forum is where I learned about the 4xe and now I’m intrigued. I just don’t know the effect of putting 35” tires or 37” tires on it.

Also the Rubicon I test drove was nice. It had the 3.6, but still. Although several people on here have indicated that by the time you get 20k miles on the Jeep... the rattles increase and interior quality decreases.

I’d be curious if anyone has more information on the Jeep before I go in and plop down a deposit for a more expensive, later arriving, first gen Bronco (I know 4xo is first gen)