Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Petersen in Nampa, ID is offering 12% below MSRP.
Going to check with my dealer here in Post Falls ID as well as Dave Smith in Kellogg ID to see what they are offering. Thanks for the tip though.

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Dang. I need to convince my wife to do this, I like the Bronco but I could care less. The free money off ends up being a better deal and I’d rather have a hybrid.

TXJeepScientist

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
07 Toyota Avalon, 08 Honda Civic, 01 Nissan Pathfinder, 10 3T Saab, 94 Jeep Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Going to check with my dealer here in Post Falls ID as well as Dave Smith in Kellogg ID to see what they are offering. Thanks for the tip though.
Please let us know the pricing from Dave Smith.. I live in Ft Worth, TX and I have been seriously thinking of making a trek to Dave Smiths because we have stealerships in TX, not dealerships.

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Dang. I need to convince my wife to do this, I like the Bronco but I could care less. The free money off ends up being a better deal and I’d rather have a hybrid.
Colorado has total $10,000 tax credits ($7500 fed and $2500 CO state) and Prestige in Longmont offers 10% below MSRP.

Sponsored

Walnut

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
old ass beater
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was hoping the pricing was going to be high so I wouldn't have a tough decision to make. I don't like Wranglers like I used to, but I do like that price + hybrid :unsure:

OP
OP
BigBend1

BigBend1

Big Bend
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Escape Hybrid, 2012 Boss 302
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Please let us know the pricing from Dave Smith.. I live in Ft Worth, TX and I have been seriously thinking of making a trek to Dave Smiths because we have stealerships in TX, not dealerships.
Just spoke with them, they have 15 on order. Pricing out my build now. Call and talk to Harley Scrafford

NotAnonymous

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Well, Hell, I'm definitely gonna have to take a look as an alternative....

Dr.Z

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I like the idea.... then I get back to it being a Chrysler and it just has me thinking of the regret I would feel.

Sponsored

Bronco4lyfe85

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Challenger Scat Pack
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Colorado has total $10,000 tax credits ($7500 fed and $2500 CO state) and Prestige in Longmont offers 10% below MSRP.
Well, hot damn! That’s where I bought my Challenger in 2019, I’ll have to hit up the salesman and ask for a frequent customer extra.

den_jkur

First Edition
First Name
Deepu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

BTW Granger also has a Jeep dealership and they were also offering below invoice deals.

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I looked, but not that deeply. Doesn't the 4xe only get you 25 miles? I can't even get to work on that let alone home. And to add all that tech and complexity.

I'm not talking about the price savings (that's awesome)...but just the hybrid side. I just struggle with electric cars.

Dirty Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco - 4 Door Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like it a LOT. Especially if I lived somewhere with carpool lanes on the highway. However, I'd much rather have the IFS for on road characteristics.

broncosor

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I looked, but not that deeply. Doesn't the 4xe only get you 25 miles? I can't even get to work on that let alone home. And to add all that tech and complexity.

I'm not talking about the price savings (that's awesome)...but just the hybrid side. I just struggle with electric cars.

Well, to put it another way:

- Every single day you leave your house with the car (think going groceries, restaurant, go to the park, work, etc) you will drive 25 miles without spending $1 on gas. You will also greatly participate in reducing emmissions on earth at the same time.

- Every single road trip, or longer commute you do, you will average better MPG.

- You get a range of 400 miles

- Off roading at low speed the Electric motor gives you HOURS of electric-only driving (per Jeep) with better control and instant torque. All of this in pure silent to enjoy nature.

- You get 375 HP and 0-60 in 6 seconds. Better figures than any other Jeep Wrangler engine and available Bronco engine.

You get $7500 back for a car that's more expensive than the Gas version but includes expensive options (leather seats, premium audio, permanent 4x4,...). When you factor that in the price is significantly less than the same gas vehicle.

To summarize, you get much better performance, range, acceleration, MPG, pollution, off roading control for a significant $ discount not to mention the savings you will make on gas.

To me it seems like a no brainer. Damn I wish the Bronco had a hybrid. I am on the verge of canceling my day one order and buy a 4Xe.
Sponsored