Nels
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 2D JK on 35’s
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I would love for a "LJ" Bronco. I need the space of the 4 door, but don't need the 2 extra doors.

BUT, It simply wouldn't crush. From the order's submitted here, among enthusiasts, only 6% of enthusiasts HERE ordered the stripper model base (2dr or 4dr) with no other packages.

6% of enthusiasts probably equals 1% of sales in the gen-pop. Look at most of the jeeps sold these days, most owners are buying the lifestyle that the enthusiasts ask for, but they never take their trucks off pavement. The same - sadly - will be true for Broncos.

Just because you or I would want it doesn't mean it makes any sense for Ford or Jeep to make it.
Ok....

This is all opinions & thanks for yours. I find it interesting that you want to tear down my opinion as wrong. 😂. This is pure fantasy dude!

The assumption you’re making is that I’m taking about a base model, I’m not. Allow me to clarify my dream so that Jeep could theoretically reinvigorate interest within their enthusiast base. Aka the offroad community, those that actually get their vehicles dirty and go explore.

By limited electronics I mean the Bliss / radar / heated steering wheel / creature comfort. Hell I’d even go back to roll down windows. Less wiring the better.

However included within this fantasy would be all the latest traction control / twin lockers / swaybar disco / SFA / factory armor / fits 35’s without a lift / etc. Think a Rubi version of the JL without all the unnecessary electronics.

I am for the record part of that group that ordered a Sasquatched badlands with the Low package. But this is my fantasy so it’s all good! 😎

have a good one! 👍

AleYeah

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Wrangler Unlimited, 1976 VW poptop Bus
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
As usual, my favorite Jeep concept is the one that has the closest to zero chance of hitting production: the Jeepster Beach.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

The Gladiator one is interesting: it is either a way shortened Gladiator, or an unlimited Wrangler with a modified Gladiator bed.

Sponsored

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I would love for a "LJ" Bronco. I need the space of the 4 door, but don't need the 2 extra doors.

BUT, It simply wouldn't crush. From the order's submitted here, among enthusiasts, only 6% of enthusiasts HERE ordered the stripper model base (2dr or 4dr) with no other packages.

6% of enthusiasts probably equals 1% of sales in the gen-pop. Look at most of the jeeps sold these days, most owners are buying the lifestyle that the enthusiasts ask for, but they never take their trucks off pavement. The same - sadly - will be true for Broncos.

Just because you or I would want it doesn't mean it makes any sense for Ford or Jeep to make it.
The 4 door Wrangler and its success at becoming a daily driver is the only reason the Bronco is back, Ford sees the opportunity to move vehicles at a profit. So while it may seem sad, the pavement only vehicles are the reason we have the Bronco back.

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The 4 door Wrangler and its success at becoming a daily driver is the only reason the Bronco is back, Ford sees the opportunity to move vehicles at a profit. So while it may seem sad, the pavement only vehicles are the reason we have the Bronco back.
I mean that's most vehicles. People buy a lifestyle / status.

Most Porsche's never see a track. Most F150s never get a scratch in the bed or tow. Most Wranglers, and probably Broncos, will never leave pavement.

But I'll take driving a real bronco among a sea of posers versus the bronco turning out like the Blazer.

MOBRONCO

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I mean that's most vehicles. People buy a lifestyle / status.

Most Porsche's never see a track. Most F150s never get a scratch in the bed or tow. Most Wranglers, and probably Broncos, will never leave pavement.

But I'll take driving a real bronco among a sea of posers versus the bronco turning out like the Blazer.
Or they just buy a vehicle they like and want to drive.

I guess only “real jeans” are wore for working in the mines, everyone else is a poser? I drove a F150 for a 12 years and never towed, now the bed was beat to hell from usage sure, but why do people care what others use their things for?

L8apex

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
'14 Focus ST, '21 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Or they just buy a vehicle they like and want to drive.

I guess only “real jeans” are wore for working in the mines, everyone else is a poser? I drove a F150 for a 12 years and never towed, now the bed was beat to hell from usage sure, but why do people care what others use their things for?
Yea I realize it didn't come across that way, but I'm in the same camp as you. Buy what you want, use it for what you want - your money not mine.

And your F150 was developed to tow, you never did who cares. My bigger point was I'm glad the Bronco was developed to go offroad - instead of getting a CUV like the new Blazer.

Atomicdog

Base
First Name
Eddie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

These concepts fixes a major problem I have with the Wranglers, frameless doors AND the door line matches up to the top of the rear quarter panels.
Sponsored