Sponsored

2021 orders pushed to MY22 re-orders... errr...2023.

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Well Well... lookie here... almost a year later and my concerns/questions and empty bronco parking spot, all still remain! Called my dealer and was told to prepare my fragile emotions to get pushed again yet another MY. At this point, fine,,,, I'd rather have the new MY. But really. What an actual Goat Rope this has been.

Question....? When @Ford sent the email stating unproduced 21's will be pushed to 'MY22 and we will be contacted in September to place a new order...
Ford Bronco 2021 orders pushed to MY22 re-orders... errr...2023. 1632431791405

Is there anyone who has been contacted yet or received any follow-up information on what we need to do and when it will need to be done?
Sponsored

Last edited:

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Question....? When @Ford sent the email stating unproduced 21's will be pushed to 'MY22 and we will be contacted in September to place a new order...
Ford Bronco 2021 orders pushed to MY22 re-orders... errr...2023. 1632431791405

Is there anyone who has been contacted yet or received any follow-up information on what we need to do and when it will need to be done?
Ford never said when MY22 orders well start ,even my dealer who keeps in touch with Ford closely dont know

OP
OP
'68'72'95'21

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford never said when MY22 orders well start ,even my dealer who keeps in touch with Ford closely dont know
THanks... yeah, that's my concern. We have a reservation (most of us over a year ago now) and have no idea when we need to reorder, and if there is only a set time for that window to be open, and then you will just become a 'new' order in the till.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

my dealer just sent out a email and we have 12 more allocations for 21 models at our dealer if you order the strip down soft top 4door‘s!
He said a couple more weeks and will be able to order 22s but who knows what that really means?
I think we’re able to order in person or, over the phone in a couple weeks with our sales person and then the B&P Will come up after that in a few weeks later maybe?

Sponsored

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Yeah, my dealer (from this board) said they would be reaching out once 2022 order banks open to get everyone remaining converted.

Believe me, just keeping on this board. The second someone can really order a 2022 it'll be front page news!

brij250

Wildtrak
First Name
BJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang, FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Still unknown. Just hearing sometime in October. Other than that answer we are all still left waiting for more news.

Anticipation.gif

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m so over the waiting… waiting to get my vin, this bronco and now for them to decide to actually know when we will be reordering. Hell, my dealership is still standing firm that Ford will magically convert those 21 MY orders in their system to 22MY.. I’ve tried telling him I’m pretty sure I have to reorder but, of course, why would he believe me.. I don’t work there, he does.. I get it, but they’ve not been informed much at all.

I know.. somebody call me a waaaambulance with all this whining but I’m just over it. I saw a Defender today on the road and they keep looking better and better.. lol I have a Jaguar now and know better than to even go down that Range Rover Jaguar path again, but can’t say it’s not tempting. Yet, I still check my emails on Thursday hoping for email I know isn’t there. #wammmpwahhh 😂

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Emailed my dealer contact inquiring about MY22 status, what changes I want ( changing from amb to eruption green, deleting floor liners and adding side steps aka cart) but not sure if he even knows about the color changes or MY22. Mainly want to get everything confirmed and a set signed upon price

Sponsored
OP
OP
'68'72'95'21

'68'72'95'21

Badlands
First Name
J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
M3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Emailed my dealer contact inquiring about MY22 status, what changes I want ( changing from amb to eruption green, deleting floor liners and adding side steps aka cart) but not sure if he even knows about the color changes or MY22. Mainly want to get everything confirmed and a set signed upon price
I hear ya...it seems dealers are the last to know and least informed about their products these days. Across the board, whenever I go to any of them, no matter which manufacturer, I usually am the most informed one. I suspect their turn over is just too great, they can be apathetic and rely on online shoppers.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I hear ya...it seems dealers are the last to know and least informed about their products these days. Across the board, whenever I go to any of them, no matter which manufacturer, I usually am the most informed one. I suspect their turn over is just too great, they can be apathetic and rely on online shoppers.
I think it’s just par the course. Most car buyers aren’t super well informed or even know what drivetrain their car had or engine. To a salesperson the main point is to sell everything they can to whoever will buy it. Some are enthusiasts who nerd out about their products but those are hard to come by and even then at the end of the day they want to make money off you 🤷🏻‍♂️
It’d be awesome if an auto maker figured out a way to sell cars directly to consumers. If you can get credit approvals online and order used vehicles why not brand new?

mbagne

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mach-E GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My dealer told me to just do a build on the Ford website when available for the 2022 model (supposedly in October). I am to then send the build parameters to my dealer who will place the order with Ford using my customer number and original timestamp (July of 2020, sheesh!).

Jdc

Badlands
First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco 2021 orders pushed to MY22 re-orders... errr...2023. Anticipation

My dealer is useless. I don't hear anything from them unless I email them and even then they don't have any info for me

Last edited:

TXAG96

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'20 Bullitt, '01 Boxster, '87 TBird Turbo Coupe
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My dealer is useless. I don't hear anything from them unless I email them and even then they they don't have any info for me
☝ this
Sponsored

Last edited: