Sponsored

2021 orders pushed to MY22 re-orders... errr...2023.

MnLakeBum

Outer Banks
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘18 Range Rover Diesel
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I’m so over the waiting… waiting to get my vin, this bronco and now for them to decide to actually know when we will be reordering. Hell, my dealership is still standing firm that Ford will magically convert those 21 MY orders in their system to 22MY.. I’ve tried telling him I’m pretty sure I have to reorder but, of course, why would he believe me.. I don’t work there, he does.. I get it, but they’ve not been informed much at all.

I know.. somebody call me a waaaambulance with all this whining but I’m just over it. I saw a Defender today on the road and they keep looking better and better.. lol I have a Jaguar now and know better than to even go down that Range Rover Jaguar path again, but can’t say it’s not tempting. Yet, I still check my emails on Thursday hoping for email I know isn’t there. #wammmpwahhh 😂
I went the Land Rover sight and the build I did for the features I would want on a Defender came out to $105k MSRP. Obviously the reliability quirks that are a way of life with a Rover makes me pause especially since my wife’s daily driver is an ‘18 Range Rover. If I could get the Defender I wanted for $75k I might be tempted….
Sponsored

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Question....? When @Ford sent the email stating unproduced 21's will be pushed to 'MY22 and we will be contacted in September to place a new order...
1632431791405.png

Is there anyone who has been contacted yet or received any follow-up information on what we need to do and when it will need to be done?
Prob won’t be able to reorder untill build and price goes up for my 22 there will be new trims and options

Jamiegla1

Badlands
First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be 1st time Bronco owner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m so over the waiting… waiting to get my vin, this bronco and now for them to decide to actually know when we will be reordering
I know.. somebody call me a waaaambulance with all this whining but I’m just over it
This is pretty much me. I used to be so excited about this Bronco. I was on pins and needles every Thursday and checked this forum many times throughout the day. Now I really dont care about it. I still want it but im beginning to resent the damn thing.

Busterbronco1

Black Diamond
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Mustang GT Premium and 1982 F100 Short Bed.
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

all i know is that they better jump us to the front of the MY22 production line. that would only be fair.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

This is pretty much me. I used to be so excited about this Bronco. I was on pins and needles every Thursday and checked this forum many times throughout the day. Now I really dont care about it. I still want it but im beginning to resent the damn thing.
Why wouldn’t you stay pumped! They’re giving out hammocks and posters!

Sponsored

Seralan

Badlands
First Name
Alan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado 2500HD, Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I think it’s just par the course. Most car buyers aren’t super well informed or even know what drivetrain their car had or engine. To a salesperson the main point is to sell everything they can to whoever will buy it. Some are enthusiasts who nerd out about their products but those are hard to come by and even then at the end of the day they want to make money off you 🤷🏻‍♂️
It’d be awesome if an auto maker figured out a way to sell cars directly to consumers. If you can get credit approvals online and order used vehicles why not brand new?
You know what's funny, my local appliance shop sells 12 brands. All of the sales people seem equally knowledgeable about all of the products. If you are a sales person, selling new cars, why can't you be bothered to read all 6 brochures?

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You know what's funny, my local appliance shop sells 12 brands. All of the sales people seem equally knowledgeable about all of the products. If you are a sales person, selling new cars, why can't you be bothered to read all 6 brochures?
I'll never understand it either. At the same time, I was in electronics sale for a few years at the end of my college years, and being a nerd was super knowledgeable on everything we sold, tv resolutions etc..... That equated to nothing when more than half of my customers simply wanted the biggest cheapest tv they could buy, regardless of resolution (this was in the early 2000's when not all tvs had 1080p standard). That boggled my mind as well.

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I am with you on this one!
But I know once I start to see them all over the place I would regret it!
That new frontier design is really starting to call me!
I love my old frontier!
But no truck or anything else on the road is as exciting, or cool looking as the Bronco!
Sponsored