Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a 2021 6 speaker base system. Replaced all 6 speakers and have bass blockers in dash. Installing kicker 200.4 amp and replacing rears with Alpine 6.5 marine pods for more base.

To open up or maximize the rear speakers is it just the 3800 forscan mod or do you do line 2 at 0900? Anything else I'm missing for the best sound possible from my setup?

Thank you!
Sponsored

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I have a 2021 6 speaker base system. Replaced all 6 speakers and have bass blockers in dash. Installing kicker 200.4 amp and replacing rears with Alpine 6.5 marine pods for more base.

To open up or maximize the rear speakers is it just the 3800 forscan mod or do you do line 2 at 0900? Anything else I'm missing for the best sound possible from my setup?

Thank you!
UPDATE:

Did the 3800 rear speaker mod in forscan and it is amazing. What a difference brings my new speakers to life and much more power from the rear speakers. Probably don't need the 200.4 amp but it is on its way so I'm going to add that as well with 6.5s in the rear.

Also added baja and rock crawl and deleted double honk and added my fogs when the high beams are on.

Best $30 I have spent so far to get the forscan modular on Amazon. So many youtube videos to follow it is pretty easy.

bodean

Base
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
76 Mini, 99 4Runner, 07 FJ Cruiser, 16 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Got a link?

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

UPDATE:

Did the 3800 rear speaker mod in forscan and it is amazing. What a difference brings my new speakers to life and much more power from the rear speakers. Probably don't need the 200.4 amp but it is on its way so I'm going to add that as well with 6.5s in the rear

Also added baja and rock crawl and deleted double honk and added my fogs when the high beams are on.

Best $30 I have spent so far to get the forscan modular on Amazon. So many youtube videos to follow it is pretty easy.
Why would you run fog lights and high beams at the same time? You’re defeating the purpose of the fog light.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Why would you run fog lights and high beams at the same time? You’re defeating the purpose of the fog light.
Fog lights can come on by themselves in a fog situation and keep the high beam off but when I'm on a dark road I want all the lights I have on at the same time. Look at Pickens video I think they call it Bambi mode.

reigny

Outer Banks
First Name
Karen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ninja 650, 2003 Honda Shadow Ace
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Thank you!
Did you also try line 2 at 0900?

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I currently have my amber fogs on an upfitter switch, I leave them on 100% of the time. The factory low beams are pretty narrow going forward, so I want fogs on all the time to light up the sides of the road. I was driving around northern VT after dark last week, I was running my full complement of lights the entire time except with oncoming traffic.

Ford Bronco 2021 vs 2022 Forscan Rear Speaker Clarification Please 50CEC8E3-032A-4337-BC84-52BAB518F794

ILoveToDrive

Badlands
First Name
Larry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch, Porsche Macan S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

UPDATE:

Did the 3800 rear speaker mod in forscan and it is amazing. What a difference brings my new speakers to life and much more power from the rear speakers. Probably don't need the 200.4 amp but it is on its way so I'm going to add that as well with 6.5s in the rear.

Do you have the spreadsheet for those mods and anything else Forscan-Bronco-Sound or other cool mods related?

OP
OP
Lak34ers

Lak34ers

Big Bend
First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Do you have the spreadsheet for those mods and anything else Forscan-Bronco-Sound or other cool mods related?
If you search this site there is an updated working spreadsheet that someone has put together and maintains. It will have all the codes to change. Very easy and you just buy the forscan plug in on Amazon. Also maybe watch the video from buckle up buttercup and they show you how.
Sponsored