Sponsored

2022 4-Door Wildtrak. Here's what I love, don't love, and a list of mods.

heytaco

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just reached 2000 miles on my Bronco. Below are the things I love and don't love and a list of mods.

First Impression
Picking up the Bronco was exciting. It's been a while since I bought a new car, and I've never ordered one from the factory. So it felt fantastic driving it home and parking it in the driveway.

What I love
First, as someone who owned a Bronco 2, I love the design of the new Broncos. They have a bit of a throwback feel with modern technologies. Here are the other things I love:
  • Space—I'm 6'4'', so space is something that matters to me. I find the Bronco very roomy for someone my size.
  • Ride—I like the handling and performance. I feel like I can take any Mustang or Charger on the road when in Sport Mode.
  • Accessories—I love that I can bolt on stuff.

What I don't love
  • Color—The last black car I owned was the Bronco 2. I forgot how hard it is to keep black vehicles looking good. If I were to do it over again, I'd maybe consider my color choice.
  • Storage—There are not too many places to put stuff up front. Therefore, I ordered front door storage pockets (linked below). The pockets help solve the storage problem, but they take up some leg room.
  • Window Dashboard—The window dashboard is roomy, but stuff tends to slide around.
  • Phone charging pad—I love the option, but it gets super hot, and because of the lack of storage, I want to put stuff on the pad other than my phone.
  • GOAT Mode—Maybe there is a setting somewhere, but I'd like to be able to set a default mode.
  • Beeps—Again, maybe there's a setting somewhere, but it would be nice to disable the beep sound when I get out of the running vehicle with the key.

Mods
Ford Bronco 2022 4-Door Wildtrak. Here's what I love, don't love, and a list of mods. IMG_1791

Ford Bronco 2022 4-Door Wildtrak. Here's what I love, don't love, and a list of mods. IMG_1793

Ford Bronco 2022 4-Door Wildtrak. Here's what I love, don't love, and a list of mods. IMG_1794

Ford Bronco 2022 4-Door Wildtrak. Here's what I love, don't love, and a list of mods. IMG_1795
Sponsored

Last edited:

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I just reached 2000 miles on my Bronco. Below are the things I love and don't love and a list of mods.

First Impression
Picking up the Bronco was exciting. It's been a while since I bought a new car, and I've never ordered one from the factory. So it felt fantastic driving it home and parking it in the driveway.

What I love
First, as someone who owned a Bronco 2, I love the design of the new Broncos. They have a bit of a throwback feel with modern technologies. Here are the other things I love:
  • Space—I'm 6'4'', so space is something that matters to me. I find the Bronco very roomy for someone my size.
  • Ride—I like the handling and performance. I feel like I can take any Mustang or Charger on the road when in Sport Mode.
  • Accessories—I love that I can bolt on stuff.

What I don't love
  • Color—The last black car I owned was the Bronco 2. I forgot how hard it is to keep black vehicles looking good. If I were to do it over again, I'd maybe consider my color choice.
  • Storage—There are not too many places to put stuff up front. Therefore, I ordered front door storage pockets (linked below). The pockets help solve the storage problem, but they take up some leg room.
  • Window Dashboard—The window dashboard is roomy, but stuff tends to slide around.
  • Phone charging pad—I love the option, but it gets super hot, and because of the lack of storage, I want to put stuff on the pad other than my phone.
  • GOAT Mode—Maybe there is a setting somewhere, but I'd like to be able to set a default mode.
  • Beeps—Again, maybe there's a setting somewhere, but it would be nice to disable the beep sound when I get out of the running vehicle with the key.

Mods
Ford Bronco 2022 4-Door Wildtrak. Here's what I love, don't love, and a list of mods. IMG_1795

Nice writeup! I love your mods! I would like to point out that is very minor "don't likes" so I'm glad you happy with your Bronco!

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I mean one of your "dont likes" is literally your choice so hard to take that seriously. I will say I also wish I could set a default goat mode or it would just stay in the last thing I put it in.

OP
OP
heytaco

heytaco

Wildtrak
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I mean one of your "dont likes" is literally your choice so hard to take that seriously. I will say I also wish I could set a default goat mode or it would just stay in the last thing I put it in.
I may get the vehicle wrapped with my preferred color. Everything I've read said to get black.

ET13

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I may get the vehicle wrapped with my preferred color. Everything I've read said to get black.
Nothing looks better than black when its clean. But man is it hard to keep clean. My last car was black and it will be a long time, if ever, that ill get another black vehicle.
Sponsored