First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
83 CJ-7, 2020 JLU, Bronco res holder
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Because we had 5 new customers that wanted to order Broncos.
Ah. So you are the dealer. Makes sense. It seems to be a consumer website issue.

I was secretly hoping you were ordering 5 for yourself.
Sponsored

Last edited:

DaveR5658

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ah. So you are the dealer. Makes sense. It seems to be a consumer website issue.

I was secretly hoping you we ordering 5 for yourself.
Haha. Sorry about that. Yes im a dealer. I always build customers orders to match the the B&P as part of my “checks and balances” to make sure I don’t mess up and leave something off accidentally. I do know that WBDO was having issues today but I just experienced “timeout “ issues. Hopefully it will work for all tomorrow.

JDC11

Outer Banks
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
RAV4, BMW M2
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm glad I'm not alone. Dealer Selling Price is $6590 higher than the Ford configurator price on my build.
I'm not 'accepting the terms & conditions' on that, since I'd be agreeing to that price.
I spent 53 minutes on-hold with Ford, and then called local dealership. Still don't have an answer after talking to both of them.
Similar issue here. Dealer selling price was $1,995 higher than the MSRP and what I was quoted during B&P. This was during an online order after converting my July 2021 reservation. I spoke to my dealer and confirmed they are not doing ADM. I am holding off submitting the order until my dealer can explain what’s going on.

2 door A51 OBX, SAS, High package
Ford Bronco 2022 B&P price not matching order price F01A8F90-2930-4DA5-880A-1B40D635B3E5

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Similar issue here. Dealer selling price was $1,995 higher than the MSRP and what I was quoted during B&P. This was during an online order after converting my July 2021 reservation. I spoke to my dealer and confirmed they are not doing ADM. I am holding off submitting the order until my dealer can explain what’s going on.

2 door A51 OBX, SAS, High package
Ford Bronco 2022 B&P price not matching order price F01A8F90-2930-4DA5-880A-1B40D635B3E5
At least on yours, it shows the difference under 'Difference from Total MSRP'. On mine, they lowered the Base MSRP (by $3590), jacked-up the Total Options amount, and under 'Difference from Total MSRP' it says: $0 - even though it's $6590 higher than the configurator.
Ford Bronco 2022 B&P price not matching order price 1634380589007

OP
OP
n0xlf

n0xlf

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Anyone know if the hard top is supposed to be standard on the WT? It was when I first did an online build and now isn't. Only part of the problem, but a curiosity.

Sponsored

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Anyone know if the hard top is supposed to be standard on the WT? It was when I first did an online build and now isn't. Only part of the problem, but a curiosity.
I believe for '22 the softtop for wildtrack was made standard to help get orders built/filled. The '21 WT was standard hard top.

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I believe for '22 the softtop for wildtrack was made standard to help get orders built/filled. The '21 WT was standard hard top.
Except for the 2 door models. The 2 door is standard with the hardtop.

ogo

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Except for the 2 door models. The 2 door is standard with the hardtop.
True. I should have remembered to be more specific as there are definitely differences in options available if you have 2dr vs 4dr

MyATV

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In my case, the glitch corrected itself this morning. The Dealer Selling Price had been showing $6590 above configurator price up until then. Now the Dealer Selling Price and configurator price are equal - no markup and no glitch. Not sure if anyone else's has corrected itself.

OP
OP
n0xlf

n0xlf

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

In my case, the glitch corrected itself this morning. The Dealer Selling Price had been showing $6590 above configurator price up until then. Now the Dealer Selling Price and configurator price are equal - no markup and no glitch. Not sure if anyone else's has corrected itself.
Fixed here as well. The pricing still doesn't match my saved build but it does match the build sheet pricing so it's probably correct. Headed to the dealer now to get this show on the road!

OP
OP
n0xlf

n0xlf

Wildtrak
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Mustang Cobra
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Ordered! Ended up doing it online because their ordering system was down for some reason. MSRP plus $699 "delivery and handling" so I'm good with that. That fee was plastered all over the dealership so not specific to the Bronco.

The wait begins!
Sponsored