Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi everyone,

My name is Andre, I'm the new and proud owner of a 2022 Bronco Badlands package. Two quick things about me; One, I've always owned and been into JDM/Euro performance cars and now have taken the first steps in peaking my interests in off-road vehicles, starting with the Bronco. Second, I own a marketing firm which is heavily involved in the automotive industry, as well as, an online wheel shop. Given those two quick-bits about me, I can assure you that there are big plans ahead for my new Bronco and I'm very excited to be able to share this journey with all of you with hopes of getting your honest feedback and advice to guide me to the perfect build.

This is my first time sharing my personal builds and definitely have never recorded my journey like this so I'm definitely excited to get started!

Okay, so here is how everything started... about 8 months ago, I decided I wanted to get the new Bronco. Talked to my auto broker and we looked at every nearby dealership and I couldn't find a) a 4-door Bronco and b) not one with the badlands package. So we decided to build the car and order it instead. I didn't need to build anything out of the ordinary because I was planning to heavily modify it once I had it in my hands, but one thing I did make sure was to get the V6 Twin Turbo engine... couldn't resist that. Everything else was pretty much stock to the Bandlands package. Regardless, had to wait 8 months for production and shipment.

Finally, picked up this beauty up on 9/21/22.

Currently, I'm replacing the badges on the vehicle while I simultaneously preparing this thread. I've already purchased a set of wheels, a lift kit, control arms, and some lights.

Once I'm done with the badges I will post on this thread with the updated images and also break down a list of the mods I have coming!

Thanks for taking the time and I hope to share this journey with some of you!

badlands-1.png

badlands-2.png

badlands-3.png

badlands-4.png

badlands-5.png

badlands-6.png

badlands-8.png

badlands-9.png

badlands-10.png

badlands-7.png
Sponsored

2020FordRaptor

Wildtrak
First Name
Ty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ford Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Hi everyone,

My name is Andre, I'm the new and proud owner of a 2022 Bronco Badlands package. Two quick things about me; One, I've always owned and been into JDM/Euro performance cars and now have taken the first steps in peaking my interests in off-road vehicles, starting with the Bronco. Second, I own a marketing firm which is heavily involved in the automotive industry, as well as, an online wheel shop. Given those two quick-bits about me, I can assure you that there are big plans ahead for my new Bronco and I'm very excited to be able to share this journey with all of you with hopes of getting your honest feedback and advice to guide me to the perfect build.

This is my first time sharing my personal builds and definitely have never recorded my journey like this so I'm definitely excited to get started!

Okay, so here is how everything started... about 8 months ago, I decided I wanted to get the new Bronco. Talked to my auto broker and we looked at every nearby dealership and I couldn't find a) a 4-door Bronco and b) not one with the badlands package. So we decided to build the car and order it instead. I didn't need to build anything out of the ordinary because I was planning to heavily modify it once I had it in my hands, but one thing I did make sure was to get the V6 Twin Turbo engine... couldn't resist that. Everything else was pretty much stock to the Bandlands package. Regardless, had to wait 8 months for production and shipment.

Finally, picked up this beauty up on 9/21/22.

Currently, I'm replacing the badges on the vehicle while I simultaneously preparing this thread. I've already purchased a set of wheels, a lift kit, control arms, and some lights.

Once I'm done with the badges I will post on this thread with the updated images and also break down a list of the mods I have coming!

Thanks for taking the time and I hope to share this journey with some of you!

Ford Bronco 2022 Badlands 4-Door V6 Build Journal badlands-7

Excited for your build! Keep us updated and congrats!

OP
OP
andrekesh

andrekesh

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update 10/2/22

I finished debadging the badlands badges and replaced them with matte black "Bronco" badges. Also replaced the tailgate badge with a matte black option as well.

I'm going to be running bronze wheels so I loved the idea of a black on black look but a subtle one.

Here is where I got the badges: Bronco Badges | Tailgate Badge

Regarding my wheels, I will be getting them delivered this Tuesday. I'm going to be running Hardrock H105 in Matte Bronze in a 17x9 -12 fitment. For the tires, I'm going with Falken Wildpeak A/T3W in a 37x12.50R17.

I will have updates on the lift kit, control arms and lights soon! Looking forward to updating you guys once the wheels are on!

IMG_8741.JPG

IMG_8742.JPG

IMG_8743.JPG

IMG_8747.JPG

IMG_8748.JPG

IMG_8749.JPG

IMG_8750.JPG

IMG_8752.JPG

WonkyBronky

Banned
Wildtrak
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Wildtrak, '20 Raptor, Porsches, track cars
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Andre, welcome to the forums! Bronco is looking good so far.
Did you have a Q45 a long time ago? There was an Andre in Burbank years ago that was always selling wheels.

Sponsored
OP
OP
andrekesh

andrekesh

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Andre, welcome to the forums! Bronco is looking good so far.
Did you have a Q45 a long time ago? There was an Andre in Burbank years ago that was always selling wheels.
Thank you! Never had a Q45, but I did have an Evo 9 and an Audi A4 :)

OP
OP
andrekesh

andrekesh

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mini Update 10/3/2022

Took out the German Shepherds for the first time in the Bronco! A lot more space for them and having the top open was I'm sure very nice for them (felt great for me)!

But I wanted to share this so I can show some covers I bought for the backseats and the cargo area. I knew I had to get these and I'm glad I did because you can see the scratch marks on the rubber cargo tray liner which I'm very glad is not on the plastic beneath it.

Here is where I got them: OEM Rubber Cargo Tray Liner | Rear Seat Back Cover

One thing that this trip taught me: I still need to buy all weather mats for both the front and back seat. The dogs didn't step on them so they're not dirty, but the dog hair definitely flew all over the place. So I'm gonna replace these with all weather mats to make my life easier when vacuuming. Also, I already put in an order for a handheld battery vacuum and a detail kit & bag. I hate leaving my car dirty or with scratch marks so I'm definitely going to need a small kit with me everywhere I go.

IMG_8754.JPG

IMG_8755.JPG

IMG_8756.JPG

IMG_8757.JPG

IMG_8758.JPG

IMG_8759.JPG

OP
OP
andrekesh

andrekesh

Badlands
First Name
Andre
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Update 10/17/22

Finally! Just wanted to update you all with the build since I got my wheels installed! As I mentioned before I'm running the Hardrock H105 in a Matte Bronze 17x9 -12mm fitment. Also, I was lucky enough to link up with the guys over at World Famous 4x4 and the owner of the shop happened to have a Bronco himself. He was switching over to coil-overs so he was generous enough to hook me up with his 3" Lift and Fabtech Control Arms.

Wheels | Hardrock H105
Tires | Falked Wildpeak A/T3W

Also, I picked up some Morimoto 4Banger lights from Wheel Pros. One thing I did notice though, I definitely need more lights. I want to add maybe 2 more yellow 4Bangers next to the current ones. I'm thinking about adding the 3 lights on each side of the front bumper as well. Any thoughts or input on this would be appreciated!

1.jpg

2.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg
Sponsored