Sponsored

2022 Badlands Rock Rails - Standard or Not?

JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercedes E350, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Are the rock rails standard on the MY 2022 BL? They do not appear in the B&P's photos or anywhere on the site. Also, if I do not update my build, will I still get the proper Heavy Duty Modular bumper? My dealer wants me to update my build by Oct. 22, so hopefully we can figure out before the deadline. I bet lots of these issues are due to Ford's ignorance (again) with the B&P.
Sponsored

Lothbrok

Badlands
First Name
CJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Rock rails are still standard ... Capable bumper is now standard for MY22 ... if you want the modular, you have to upgrade now and pay for it

International_George

Black Diamond
First Name
George
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 International Scout II
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Looks like B&P dropped rock
rails on all trim levels. I wonder if it’s a glitch or legit change.

Chief1301

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford Mustang GT Premium; 1994 Bronco XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Are the rock rails standard on the MY 2022 BL? They do not appear in the B&P's photos or anywhere on the site. Also, if I do not update my build, will I still get the proper Heavy Duty Modular bumper? My dealer wants me to update my build by Oct. 22, so hopefully we can figure out before the deadline. I bet lots of these issues are due to Ford's ignorance (again) with the B&P.
MY22 B&P lists "upgraded bash plates and rock rails" in the model highlights. So, yes.

You have to update your build and send the updated build to your dealer, or go to your dealer to update your MY22 build order. Your MY21 build isn't automatically carried over to MY22. Your Dealer will have to do it. Get with your Dealer and get it done.

MY22 scheduling starts on 10/28/21.

Reactions: JAX
OP
OP
JAX

JAX

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mercedes E350, 2023 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
MY22 B&P lists "upgraded bash plates and rock rails" in the model highlights. So, yes.

You have to update your build and send the updated build to your dealer, or go to your dealer to update your MY22 build order. Your MY21 build isn't automatically carried over to MY22. Your Dealer will have to do it. Get with your Dealer and get it done.

MY22 scheduling starts on 10/28/21.
Awesome, thanks. Already sent in my build to be updated - they seem like they're on top of it which is good.
Sponsored