Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
2022 Base Bronco, 2017 VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did a little @StickerFab cosmetics this weekend.

Ford Bronco 2022 Base 2-Door SAS Build Mod Journey named "HRSPW" sf7 Door Cups

Ford Bronco 2022 Base 2-Door SAS Build Mod Journey named "HRSPW" sf7 Goat

Ford Bronco 2022 Base 2-Door SAS Build Mod Journey named "HRSPW" sf5

Ford Bronco 2022 Base 2-Door SAS Build Mod Journey named "HRSPW" Trail Sights

Ford Bronco 2022 Base 2-Door SAS Build Mod Journey named "HRSPW" sf2

Ford Bronco 2022 Base 2-Door SAS Build Mod Journey named "HRSPW" sf6
Sponsored

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nice personal touches! When I looked at the assembly line photo, I gave it a double take. I have the exact same build, same color, looks like the same assembly line photo. My only mod so far is the Curt hitch. Going to order the Mabett mud flaps and wiring harness and that's about it, I'm done. I like my Basesquatch just the way it is, pretty much.

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I like the stuff you’ve done! I have the same but Big Bend CG and have done pretty much all the same. Except the full delete, just did one.

But even more..I really like that you called it a “mod” journal and not a “build” journal haha.

OP
OP
HRSPW

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Nice personal touches! When I looked at the assembly line photo, I gave it a double take. I have the exact same build, same color, looks like the same assembly line photo. My only mod so far is the Curt hitch. Going to order the Mabett mud flaps and wiring harness and that's about it, I'm done. I like my Basesquatch just the way it is, pretty much.
Thanks JT, the base 2 door with the SAS package still had more bells and whistles then required, I just like to personalize and make it my own. Anybody remember crank down windows...:rolleyes:

OP
OP
HRSPW

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I like the stuff you’ve done! I have the same but Big Bend CG and have done pretty much all the same. Except the full delete, just did one.

But even more..I really like that you called it a “mod” journal and not a “build” journal haha.
Thanks, Shane the back seats would have been better as the original removable bench seat but having the open space for my pup for her to completely stretch out and be comfortable was my goal. Plus I don't need it for passengers they just mess up the interior...lol

The things I do really isn't a build per se just adding things that make it better equipped for what I plan to do as budgeting allows. 💸

Sponsored

Shane78

Big Bend
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Thanks, Shane the back seats would have been better as the original removable bench seat but having the open space for my pup for her to completely stretch out and be comfortable was my goal. Plus I don't need it for passengers they just mess up the interior...lol

The things I do really isn't a build per se just adding things that make it better equipped for what I plan to do as budgeting allows. 💸
See I should do the full delete do people stop asking me to drive just so they can ride in it haha.

i laugh when I see a bronco with new rims, a lift, and some grab handles called a build. Like My brother in Christ, you just changed the look…you didn’t build it 😂

JT58Bronc

Base
First Name
JT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2021 Miata track Edition
Your Bronco Model
Base
Thanks JT, the base 2 door with the SAS package still had more bells and whistles then required, I just like to personalize and make it my own. Anybody remember crank down windows...:rolleyes:
LOL, made me smile big! I sure do remember roll down windows! My parents cars from the 60's and early 70's all had them. Power windows was an option they could not afford. (My mom splurged in 1978 on her last car- it had power windows). All of my vehicles from the 70's until the 90's had roll down windows. Oh wait- my Jeep CJ5 and TJ's did not even have that! Zipper windows.

So power windows, power locks, remote entry, push button start, telescoping steering, power brakes, power steering, Apple Car Play, remote phone charging (LOL my iPhone is too old for that even). My base Bronco is loaded to the hilt!!

OP
OP
HRSPW

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

LOL, made me smile big! I sure do remember roll down windows! My parents cars from the 60's and early 70's all had them. Power windows was an option they could not afford. (My mom splurged in 1978 on her last car- it had power windows). All of my vehicles from the 70's until the 90's had roll down windows. Oh wait- my Jeep CJ5 and TJ's did not even have that! Zipper windows.

So power windows, power locks, remote entry, push button start, telescoping steering, power brakes, power steering, Apple Car Play, remote phone charging (LOL my iPhone is too old for that even). My base Bronco is loaded to the hilt!!
I know loaded compared to what a base vehicle order should be. The only upside is that a lot of the options you could have had with other trim levels is doable since most of the wiring is already there to add the accessories you want without having to get a higher priced level with options you didn’t want.

Last edited:
OP
OP
HRSPW

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I did a couple of mods this week, one functional and one performance. The rear door fold down table really wasn't too bad of an install being it was the OEM accessory.

rear-shelf-1-jpg.jpg

rear-shelf-jpg.jpg

and the performance mod was the VRTuned with the bluetooth option, and yes it does make it a little better response with little to no lag in the go pedal.

vrtuned-jpg.jpg

OP
OP
HRSPW

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Another productive couple of days. My spare tire cover came in and looks awesome, even has the retaining ring for the backup camera. Plus the bonus of my custom plates came in too.

tire-cover-jpg.jpg

The engine got some lovin' too, the TurboSmart BOV Plumb Back, no need to hear the pssst all the time, also completely plug and play.

smartturbo-bov-jpg.jpg

Sponsored
OP
OP
HRSPW

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Added another little dash updating yesterday from @tvdvinyldecalsllc.

dash-logo-4-jpg.jpg

OP
OP
HRSPW

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Had to take a trip to the vet for my 12yo co-pilots annual exam.

bronx-road-trip-2-jpg.jpg

OP
OP
HRSPW

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Did some @StickerFab stripes this afternoon, didn't turn out too bad installation wise but definitely a challenge.

Ford Bronco 2022 Base 2-Door SAS Build Mod Journey named "HRSPW" Lower Stripe

Ford Bronco 2022 Base 2-Door SAS Build Mod Journey named "HRSPW" Lower Stripe 3

OP
OP
HRSPW

HRSPW

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hrspw.net
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The rear window defroster electrical side strips now have an added piece of protection.

Ford Bronco 2022 Base 2-Door SAS Build Mod Journey named "HRSPW" Defroster Shield 2

Ford Bronco 2022 Base 2-Door SAS Build Mod Journey named "HRSPW" Defroster Shield

Donkeygyrl

Base
First Name
Sheri
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco on order
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have a mansquatch base as well did the rear seat delete day 2 after getting it ,i was going to suggest that if you remove one of the speakers it makes the floor easy to get in ,have fun with it.
Ford Bronco 2022 Base 2-Door SAS Build Mod Journey named "HRSPW" 20220612_123527
Ford Bronco 2022 Base 2-Door SAS Build Mod Journey named "HRSPW" Screenshot_20220824-140227_Gallery
Sponsored