Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
15 K900
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

want the community's feedback if they are doing something similar or if there are conflicting thoughts or whatever else.
Unless you really want the mid package, you can do a base sasquatch with all your same options except slide out tailgate and signature lighting for $44,435.

Everyone assesses their own value to things obviously, but I'd sacrifice mid and sig lights for sasquatch and an extra 3k in my pocket
Sponsored

AlpineDescent

Badlands
First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape, Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't get too carried away this IS a Ford we are talking about...lol Ohhh i feel the flames coming on LMAO
HEY!!! Those are fighting words there!! In all seriousness though, Ford (and most of the others) have figured out how to make vehicles last these days. Just look at all the 1-5G Broncos still out there.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Couldn't agree more on BB w/ lockers. Have to keep in perspective the Bronco is capable as hell at all trim levels. My non-pavement needs are flat pinelands and beaches. Considering I can tackle that w/ my wife's Tiguan, my OBX will be more than enough. (and fun as hell with the roof off!)

I think part of the issue is waiting so long allows too much time for scope creep. Make me wait until 2024 and maybe I'll spec a rock crawler too!
Right, lot's of time for second guessing. I have owned and been around a lot of Broncos, to keep me focused I remind myself this Bronco will have more HP, lower gearing, and bigger tires than any I've wheeled in, plus a locker (which only my '66 had) and they all did great, on some pretty adverse trail conditions too.

However my last off roader was a Jeep Rubicon with 2 lockers, so I'm hoping my frame of reference isn't faulty.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota 4Runner 2000, Mini Cooper convertible
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
I was going to jump to BD but I really wanted the signature lights....... lol your build looks good and pretty much what I'm doing.
You don’t think you will be able to get signature lights aftermarket later on?

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Unless you really want the mid package, you can do a base sasquatch with all your same options except slide out tailgate and signature lighting for $44,435.

Everyone assesses their own value to things obviously, but I'd sacrifice mid and sig lights for sasquatch and an extra 3k in my pocket
This makes sense, Sasquatch is a great option, mid package only has the heated seats and a few other things. Not sure the value.

Sponsored

Lexo52

Big Bend
First Name
Arlexis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
This makes sense, Sasquatch is a great option, mid package only has the heated seats and a few other things. Not sure the value.
Mid package carries the Ford 360, so remote start, lane assist, blind side assist, which all give discounts on car insurance in my case, plus heated seats and dual zone ac. Which I think is nice, and from what I seen online to convert it looks like it's a process that i just don't want to deal with later on lol someone that's more hands on I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, I just don't want to deal with lol.

Colorado buff

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Mid package carries the Ford 360, so remote start, lane assist, blind side assist, which all give discounts on car insurance in my case, plus heated seats and dual zone ac. Which I think is nice, and from what I seen online to convert it looks like it's a process that i just don't want to deal with later on lol someone that's more hands on I'm sure it wouldn't be a problem, I just don't want to deal with lol.
Than get black diamond maybe

David196

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

I placed another order in because of this.
Base sasquatch took off the manual and added the 2.7. If I'm paying $1500 more for a manual sasquatch might as well pay $300more and get the bigger engine and forfeit the manual.
Bumper and auxiliary switches.
If I don't love the big bend with the manual transmission, this order is already in the system.
If the BIG BEND and the manual suck, I'm going base sasquatch.
Sponsored