• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida 2022 Bronco Badlands - for sale.

BigTires

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have a 2022 - Bronco - Area 51 - Badlands Edition for sale. It is a soft top. It has 3,500 miles on it. We need to sell it due to a huge change in life. We now have custody of our grandson, who plays hockey and we need to get a big SUV to haul him and his buddies around. We paid $79,895.10 for it. Lifted, wench, etc. I know you guys know all of the add ons already. Let me know if you have any questions. I live in Apollo Beach. Serious offers only. Cash or wire. Have title in hand.

It is a real head turner....sad to see her go.

For all of you waiting on one to be shipped, etc - don't wait - It is available to view today.

WIN_20220905_13_55_05_Pro.jpg

WIN_20220905_13_55_12_Pro.jpg

WIN_20220905_13_55_29_Pro.jpg

WIN_20220905_13_55_35_Pro.jpg

WIN_20220905_13_55_50_Pro.jpg
Sponsored

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Asking price- Cause you will probably get roasted. That's a $60kish sticker, plus about $2500 in tires, winch and lift.

Ares

First Name
Fox
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
there are for sale forums...

you didnt even say what engine or trim package it has... but even if its 2.7 with lux, the MSRP is only 59k, if you're expecting to recoupe a 20k markup...

well, good luck.

Sponsored
OP
OP

BigTires

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The price is $70,000. The amount in the original post is what we paid. Highest offer, quickest pickup, etc, will all be considered when selling. Have an amazing day.

MCOBronco6

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2D
Your Bronco Model
Base
Probably should be in the FS forums, but honestly recouping a mark up in this market is 100% feasible... If you go to a dealer good luck finding one sitting for MSRP, and is ordering even possible today - if so 12-18 months out?? Good luck on the sale, you'll find a buyer.

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hi, am new here and haven't found anything interesting to post yet, but saw this and felt like a reminder was in order - that this could easily be a scam. Brand new user, first couple of messages, cash or wire only. Before you lose $70,000 make sure you've met this person face-to-face, verified who they are and that it's their name on the title, and no liens. Don't send them a dime until you're there in front of them. I have too many friends who have gotten scammed out of thousands sending "retainer fees" to people with burner phones, some who aren't even physically inside the US. This could be legit, but smells a lot like a scam. Be careful.

OP
OP

BigTires

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yes, sir, I should have mentioned alot more.
7 Speed Manual
Black Interior
Area 51 Paint
Turbo Charged Ecoboast Engine
4 WD
GOAT terrain management system
Granny Gear
4.7 rear axle with locking differential
Front Axle with locking differential
Electronic disconnect sway bar
3 1/2 Inch Lift
37 Inch tires
17 aluminum performance wheels
13,000 lbs winch with wireless remote
Heated power mirrors
Rock rails
HD modular front bumper
Steel bash plates
LED lighting
Ford Performance LED off road lights
6 way driver and passenger seats
Pre-wired for auxillary switches
Rear-View Camera
Push to start
Keypad keyless entry
Class III Reese Hitch

Hope this information helps clarify a little.

OP
OP

BigTires

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hi, am new here and haven't found anything interesting to post yet, but saw this and felt like a reminder was in order - that this could easily be a scam. Brand new user, first couple of messages, cash or wire only. Before you lose $70,000 make sure you've met this person face-to-face, verified who they are and that it's their name on the title, and no liens. Don't send them a dime until you're there in front of them. I have too many friends who have gotten scammed out of thousands sending "retainer fees" to people with burner phones, some who aren't even physically inside the US. This could be legit, but smells a lot like a scam. Be careful.
Hi, I spoke to a friend of mine and he said the Bronco forum would be the best place to sell it quickly. That is why I signed up. I understand that there are scammers out here. I would not want payment until time of pickup. I will gladly facetime with any one serious about it or zoom.

Sponsored

vzqhsg

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F-150, Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This is were the over priced Broncos will come back to bite folks. This truck was not worth it new, now asking $70K for a $60K truck. I hope you get it if this is above board, but asking more for a truck then the value has never worked in the past and still won't today. Isn't a Raptor $80K. Something doesn't line up here.

Last edited:
OP
OP

BigTires

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm actually a woman. I have the sales price of what we paid and will happily share it with a serious buyer. I notice just in the one day I have been on this forum that people are pretty hurtful for the most part vs helpful. Sad, as I read the requirements of posting and it seemed like this was going to be an awesome forum.

I didn't sign up because I needed more stress in life. Just trying to sell my Bronco. It's really quite simple. I know I am going to loose money. I have the information/proof of what I paid. I have nothing to hide and am going to take a loss, I understand that as life changes. The loss I am taking on this is nothing compared to the Class A 2022 Forest River Berkshire XL 40E that my husband I am just bought. The Bronco was going to be the tow vehicle. Nope, we cannot go on the road as planned, our grandson has school, hockey, etc. I am not sad or complaining. I just need to sell my Bronco. It's really just that simple. Seems like my buddy's advice on going to the Bronco forum, may have been a bad one... :unsure:

LOSTXGOLD

Base
First Name
TEO
Threads
Reaction score
Website
lostgoldx.wixsite.com
Vehicle(s)
2022 RAV4, past: 2013 BMW 328i, 370Z, XJ
Your Bronco Model
Base
I'm actually a woman. I have the sales price of what we paid and will happily share it with a serious buyer. I notice just in the one day I have been on this forum that people are pretty hurtful for the most part vs helpful. Sad, as I read the requirements of posting and it seemed like this was going to be an awesome forum.

I didn't sign up because I needed more stress in life. Just trying to sell my Bronco. It's really quite simple. I know I am going to loose money. I have the information/proof of what I paid. I have nothing to hide and am going to take a loss, I understand that as life changes. The loss I am taking on this is nothing compared to the Class A 2022 Forest River Berkshire XL 40E that my husband I am just bought. The Bronco was going to be the tow vehicle. Nope, we cannot go on the road as planned, our grandson has school, hockey, etc. I am not sad or complaining. I just need to sell my Bronco. It's really just that simple. Seems like my buddy's advice on going to the Bronco forum, may have been a bad one... :unsure:

I’m sure someone won’t mind paying a substantial mark up - But, on a forum full of enthusiasts, who are tired of 2 year delays and mark ups… It may be a hard sell on here.

GLWS 👍🏽

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You paid 80k for a Base badlands that's sticker for mid 50s and now you are trying to sell it for 70k? 😆

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

Interested in pics with wench