• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 10, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 10, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida 2022 Bronco Badlands - for sale.

iBrad81

Badlands
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Probably better off taking it to Carmax or Carvana, they are willing to overpay for stuff like you did, won’t get much love in these forums with that kind of ridiculous number
Sponsored

dangerfoot

Wildtrak
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.dangerfoot.com
Vehicle(s)
White Wildtrak 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Some people are going to give you a hard time - that's OK. Honestly with the way 2023 orders are playing out and no real world for additional 23 new retail orders, you'll get close to asking. Nice truck and if it were in line with what I was looking for (esp hard top), I'd come get it!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
You paid 80k for a Base badlands that's sticker for mid 50s and now you are trying to sell it for 70k? 😆
Stickers for around $48k not including the lift, tires and $300 winch

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'm actually a woman. I have the sales price of what we paid and will happily share it with a serious buyer. I notice just in the one day I have been on this forum that people are pretty hurtful for the most part vs helpful. Sad, as I read the requirements of posting and it seemed like this was going to be an awesome forum.

I didn't sign up because I needed more stress in life. Just trying to sell my Bronco. It's really quite simple. I know I am going to loose money. I have the information/proof of what I paid. I have nothing to hide and am going to take a loss, I understand that as life changes. The loss I am taking on this is nothing compared to the Class A 2022 Forest River Berkshire XL 40E that my husband I am just bought. The Bronco was going to be the tow vehicle. Nope, we cannot go on the road as planned, our grandson has school, hockey, etc. I am not sad or complaining. I just need to sell my Bronco. It's really just that simple. Seems like my buddy's advice on going to the Bronco forum, may have been a bad one... :unsure:

List it in the For Sale section on the Bronco forum (as advised). Discussion posts are for just that, having a discussion. Your post in a discussion forum met its intended purpose to have a discussion about your Bronco For Sale. You will only be on this forum as long as you have a Bronco, which happens to be for sale. Friendly or not, you won’t be an enthusiast contributor to a discussion board, so the crowd gets a little bit rowdy. Ignore it and list your Bronco on a few for sale sites and move on in your vehicle endeavors.

Sponsored

Mike_M

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw x5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does the winch interfere with sensors?

Eroc88

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

the paws

Outer Banks
First Name
Donald
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Colorado
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Why are all of you so negative? We can get that all day on TV. Does it stroke your ego to put someone else down? If so, get a shot of estrogen. AND, enough with the sexist comments (wench references). Grow up you red necks.

RoLyMa27

Badlands
First Name
Rodney
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 22 Maverick
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Grow up you red necks.
Well Donald, aren't you the pot calling the kettle black. Maybe you should loosen that tie up a little and not be so uptight. Relax and try not to be a hypocrite.

hemiblas

Wildtrak
First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 mustang gt, 3 Wrangler JLs
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
It looks like it is now in the for sale section. Good luck.

Sponsored

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
✅ new user, no history
✅ cash or zelle only
✅ sob story
✅ darvo (deny, attack, reverse victim and offender)
✅ posing as female
✅ no vin
✅ high end item

can you post a photo with your bronco6g username written on a piece of paper and the date? I have doubts these pics aren't just copied from some other listing. the description you pasted looks like it was just copy pasted.

Last edited:
OP
OP

BigTires

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
✅ new user, no history
✅ cash or zelle only
✅ sob story
✅ darvo (deny, attack, reverse victim and offender)
✅ posing as female
✅ no vin
✅ high end item

can you post a photo with your bronco6g username written on a piece of paper and the date? I have doubts these pics aren't just copied from some other listing. the description you pasted looks like it was just copy pasted.
I didn't say Zelle. I also said I would want the buyer to see it and drive it before paying for it. The sob story. Wow. I didn't even tell you the half of it. Crazy thing is, if I just posted it without saying why, people would say "what's wrong with it", etc. If you look at life negatively and try to point out what wrong all of the time. Its easy. The hard part is being a nice person. I am a woman. Girls like Bronco's Jeeps, Mustangs, Prowlers and everything else too. Guess what, I also ride dirt bikes, 4-wheelers, drive forklift, skid steers, tractors, and everything else you can probably think of. Yep, I'm a tom boy, a daddy's girl. Love cars, acutally kind of obsessed with cars and nature. We were going on the road, I did get custody of my grandson. Wanna know why, because his POcrap mom and dad are drug addicts. We live in another state from them, but we were contacted form the court that they didn't want him. It's a heartbreaking time. It's a life changing time. I guess we live in a world of very hateful people who use the internet to vent out all of their ugly. Sad.

I'm actually sitting here laughing that I let these post get my BP up so high. I had my grandson go out with me, the VIN is in between us. We both look like crap as we just worked out. You can see the background is the same as the previous pics. I would have happily emailed the vin, more information, etc. for serious buyers. Again, the hate is easy. For fun, you should try to post only nice things for a month.

And before the hateful comments come about me. Yes, I look old, yes I look horrible, yes I look like I have been run over by a bus, yes the stress of having a drug addict son is about to send me to the funny farm...save the hate. I know these things, I have a mirror.

WIN_20220906_11_58_49_Pro.jpg

Squatch Parade

Banned
First Edition
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mickey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
don't think anyone on this thread is hating on you. Just trying to make sure it's not a scam. you don't seem to understand how many scams there are on the internet. they all follow this pattern, unfortunately. if this is legit, then i wish you the best. people should be careful when doing a deal like this online.

RhodeIslandRed

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.bronco6g.com
Vehicle(s)
TD5 Defenders
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ah, it really seems like a lot of people ARE hating.

OP/Seller, don't listen to the haters. Your price isn't out of line. New rig with a bunch of nice extras and title in hand. If someone wants that rig today, no amount of money is going to get it from Ford quickly. You have one for sale and there is likely a buyer interested that wants to drive it away.

For all the people referencing list prices, they are probably still waiting on build date. ha ha.

Good luck with the sale. I hope you get your price.

OP
OP

BigTires

Badlands
First Name
M
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thanks so much. I really appreciate your kind words.
Sponsored